[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychologist thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: SweatingPepe.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
SweatingPepe.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
My mom booked me an appointment for a psychologist tomorrow
I don't suffer from a mental illness like depression (i think) and when i asked her why did she do it she said that it's because of my "low self esteem"

I think it was because a few days ago she told me that I should start losing weight and jokingly said that girls don't like fat men and i said that it won't make a difference because i am socially incapable and was born ugly anyways so i might as well enjoy food

Fuck robots what should i do/expect tomorrow? Should I open up and speak my heart out about my bullshit problems or should I contain my autism so she doesn't assume that i have depression or whatever and make my family pay for medication and disqualify me from joining the army because of history of mental illness

Help robots
>>
File: 1456645800530.jpg (201 KB, 357x575) Image search: [Google]
1456645800530.jpg
201 KB, 357x575
you should bring your rare pepe collection to show it off and see what happens.
>>
>>29717921
She knows you need someone to talk to, but she does not love you enough to do it herself.

Expect a normalfag who cannot grasp how you feel and should he do more than looking at you bored, it will be telling you to be yourself and to not take things so serious. Speaking from experience here.
My advice is do not talk unless asked.
>>
>>29718003
this anon know his stuff.
your mom really cannot handle her son.
if you want to go to the army do not go to the psychologist, do not take risks.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.