[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you were geting old and your that childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
When did you realize you were geting old and your that childhood is over?
>>
I am 25 years of age
>>
>>29717902
im close to 30. my childhood has long since been over.
>>
>>29717902
everybody in this picture has had/will have sex before any of you. how does this make you feel?
>>
>>29717961
we live a nonsexual life in a sexual world

reading youtube comments bring me back though
>>
YouTube commenters are even stupider than 4chan users nowadays.
I miss when YouTube had that community feel to it though.
(Spoiler is below is because I rambled a bit.)
I made lots of my first friends on there that I no longer talk to (just grew apart from them and they grew apart from me as well. No actual drama or crazyness). I miss those days.
>>
>>29718029
they're only stupid because their age stayed the same while we grew up.

That old comment system was GOAT for laughs when I was younger though
>>
>>29718065
>they're only stupid because their age stayed the same while we grew up.

True. Remember "thumbs up if" and the two top comment system on videos? I miss that era the most.
And the community aspect of course.
>>
>>29718222
you miss being a child tbqh

the best part about the two top comments is you could always expect them to be somewhat funny, as attention whoring wasnt as bad as it is today.
>>
I'm experiencing it right now since I have to go off to college in 2 months and move out of the house I've lived in my whole life.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.