[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sees cute girl. >she opens her phone. >hundreds upon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1409729281183.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1409729281183.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>sees cute girl.
>she opens her phone.
>hundreds upon hundreds of messages and notifications on her social media applications, Whatsup, LINE, Viber, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, etc. etc. you name it

This isn't just one cute girl of course. This seems to be the default situation with girls / normals nowadays huh?

In one week, a girl like this has more "social interactions" than I do in 10 years.

Guys like me never stood a chance in the first place huh?
>>
>How come I never see you on your phone, anon.
>>
>>29717888
Checked.
We still can find exceptions but a lot of us give up . The best indicator is whenever she's using her phone when talking with you.
>>
>>29717888
Nah, that was just a whore, bro. There are nice girls out there who don't whore themselves for attention. My girlfriend is a solid 7/10, for example, and she barely gets messages. She talks to a couple of her best female friends and her parents. That's it. Even before I met her, she was never very active on social media. She was also a virgin...So yeah, there are decent girls out there. You just have to distinguish them from the whores.
>>
>>29717928

that's just what she wants you to believe
>>
>>29717952
Nah, I monitor her like a hawk. I'm like the goddamn NSA of relationships, an absolute madman.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.