[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do autistic women exist? Where can I find one if they exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 5
File: bignigponder.jpg (15 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
bignigponder.jpg
15 KB, 327x327
Do autistic women exist? Where can I find one if they exist?
>>
File: Manorwoman.jpg (90 KB, 550x453) Image search: [Google]
Manorwoman.jpg
90 KB, 550x453
They exist but keep in mind they usually look like this.
>>
>>29717608
Special ed classes. My friend from High School is dating a female autist. She's ok, but she's also stupid as fuck and is a furry.
>>
>>29717608
I knew this 9/10 autistic girl with DDs but she had a bf that i was friends with they were pretty weird though he used to let his uncle fuck her
>>
>>29717608
A girl i know is autistic.

She wears animal tooth necklaces and idolizes hitler

She allegedly eats various insects whenever she sights them
>>
>>29717659
>>29717659
That doesn't sound so bad.

Maybe a girl with Asperger's is better.
>>
>>29717608

That stupid fucking wan-wan poster is female and autistic.
>>
they exist but are rarer than male ones.

ive actually met a few, they seemed pretty normal to me tbqh. probably aspies so in other words not really autistic.

now the dudes I met, they showed signs of autism. one guy had a hilarious way of speaking.

>>>29717632

the ones i met looked nothing like that. they looked completely normal.
>>
>>29717608
They're usually much better at hiding their quirks but they're out there. They're the girls who are obsessively into pugs or penguins or some random shit like that.
>>
>>29717753
I thought he was a tranny.
>>
>>29717641

female autist tend to be intellectually disabled more often than males. go figure.
>>
>>29717772

She was a tripfag about a year or two ago, she's not a tranny though.
>>
>>29717608
Yes.

My sister is fairly socially autistic. Luckily she is smart and good looking other wise she would be in trouble. She is good with memorizing information, but holy fuck she is thick. Sarcasm goes right over her head and she tries to be hip and trendy by using modern terms, but uses them incorrectly most of the time. Like she uses "netflix and chill" literally.
>>
>>29717825
Aaww. That's cute.
>>
>>29717825
>"netflix and chill" literally.

That is kinda what you do though....

Also your sis should kill herself for trying so hard to be a disgusting normie.
>>
>>29717608
depends. a full on autist is not something you want. now i know a girl, sort of, who is an aspie. she looks fairly average and she isnt too bad. but keep in mind that it is still a form of autism so they still have autistic quarks that can be down right fucking terrible to deal with at times.
>>
>>29717880
>autistic quarks

like an up and down quark?
>>
>>29717849
>Cute
Imagine trying to explain the term "dank memes" to your 25 year old sister.

>>29717855
She used "netflix and chill" to describe her small dog. She was clearly using it incorrectly. She also browses reddit.
>>
>>29717909
>to describe her small dog.

lol what a nerd.

>She also browses reddit.

disgusting
>>
What do you mean by autistic? Have a gf and she has very weird autistic behaviours. Some are very irritating, some are super cute. Met her in one of those mental care centers you have to stay in during bigger crisis periods. I guess that's one place to look?
>>
>>29717947
>she has very weird autistic behaviours. Some are very irritating, some are super cute

Describe and go into detail, please.
>>
>>29717909
It's still cute. Make fun of her a bit and then fuck her.
>>
>>29717989
This fuck her autistic pussy
>>
>>29717989
>>29718008

brother on sister sex ftw

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/212205/Literally_Anal_Fucking_The_Shit_Out_Of_Sister/
>>
>>29717989
>>29718008
Yeah nah. We think hugging crosses the line.
>>
>>29718122

why dont you two just fuck already like this >>29718039
>>
>>29717976
I can't wash the dishes. If I wash them, she has to put all of them back and wash them herself. Even if they're spotless. It's simply because it's something she feels she has to do. She sued to put dirt on the clean dishes and rewash them.

She also has objects that only she can use. If I use them or anyone else does, she can start yelling for no reason. Sort of like people do when you tickle them from behind.

Her space needs to be clean. She enjoys cleaning alot, but she doesn't feel the need to make every single corner spotless, except her working space. She can spend hours cleaning her desk with a small brush.

Also, when we walk she must always ALWAYS be on my left side. if she can't, she has to be behind me. If she can't do that aswell, she will just go home or stand still and panic.

Sometimes she feels like her nails are growing into her body and gets agitated. She scratches alot and hates looking at them for a few days. But then she feels as if her nails fell off, and keeps checking her hands and feet, while touching the nails to make sure they're real.

She will scream if anyone touches her hair, even if its a barber that's cutting it, so she doesn't get haircuts and had to learn how to do it herself. She also starts humming to running water. Whenever there's water running, like from a faucet, shower or a fountain, she will start humming.

She does have good autistic qualities aswell. She enjoys making me stuff I like. When we first started dating I was replaying spyro. Told her I liked the game for the nostalgia. Two days letter she gave me a ~5 foot dragon plushie that she made by hand. She did the same with shirts and other objects. She loves making me gifts by hand.

She also really hates bad body dour, so I have to wash my feet. I slipped once and hit my head really badly while doing it, so for 3 years now she washes my feet almost every day, because she felt like it was her fault I got hurt.
>>
>>29718182
>I can't wash the dishes. If I wash them, she has to put all of them back and wash them herself. Even if they're spotless. It's simply because it's something she feels she has to do. She sued to put dirt on the clean dishes and rewash them.

cant blame her entirely on that one, i dont like the way other people do dishes.

>Also, when we walk she must always ALWAYS be on my left side. if she can't, she has to be behind me. If she can't do that aswell, she will just go home or stand still and panic.

sounds like some severe OCD

>Sometimes she feels like her nails are growing into her body and gets agitated. She scratches alot and hates looking at them for a few days. But then she feels as if her nails fell off, and keeps checking her hands and feet, while touching the nails to make sure they're real.

i can sort of relate to that. like if any part of my body feels dry or I *hear* dry skin rubbing it freaks me out and the feeling takes over my entire body and then I have to moisten the effected areas,

>She will scream if anyone touches her hair, even if its a barber that's cutting it, so she doesn't get haircuts and had to learn how to do it herself. She also starts humming to running water. Whenever there's water running, like from a faucet, shower or a fountain, she will start humming.

Her hair being touched/cut probably hurts her.
>>
>>29717608
>>29717608
I study history, you always have a handful of them in every seminar. You even have some stacies who wanna become a teacher and just have to collect credits without giving a shit about history.
>>
>>29718182
That isnt that bad my autistic brother once destroyed literary everything in my house
>>
>>29718237

>literary

lel

im glad im not this severely autistic tbqh. although i can be a massive arse hole to people and have violent meltdowns which make me feel guilty days later.
>>
yeah, some socially retarded women exist (if that's what we mean by autist in this context)

they tend to be kind of shitty people though.
>>
>>29718219
>
cant blame her entirely on that one, i dont like the way other people do dishes.
As she says it, she doesn't have a problem how I do the dishes, but she has a problem that I do the dishes. As she puts it, it's her job, not mine and I should never do it, unless she asks me to. It sued to be much much worse before we met. As far as her family told me, she would destroy all the dishes if someone else did them. She got over it now and never went violent with me. She's never even angry with me if I do it. She does redoes it.

> sounds like some severe OCD
It's a weird kind of OCD. As far as I know people with this kind of OCD need to have everything spotless, everywhere, right? But for her it's only her workspace. It has to be spotless and everything needs to be aligned. She even needs to buy markers, notepads and other stuff that match a specific color pattern. She enjoys cleaning everything else aswell, but it doesn't have to be perfect at all. Just generally clean.

> Her hair being touched/cut probably hurts her.
That's what I asked aswell. She says she it doesn't hurt, but it feels like "someone is touching her brain and her should with a rusty spoon", if her head is being touched. When we are sleeping and if I hold her head in my sleep, she can wake up and start screaming from that alone. Also I should of said her head is the hotspot. Her hair is off limits aswell ,but it doesn't have the same response. Also it's okay if the hair brushes against people. She just hates it when people touch the hair on purpose. It's very specific. Her ears are the only safe place that you can touch. and the face up to the forehead.
>>
>>29718318

hmm. i know that the feeling of someones hair brushing me sets off my fight/flight mode. disgusting really. my ex gf had a dry itchy jumper and her hair was dry and weird from the shower and it make me angry as fuck when it'd touch me.

i also HATE it when people touch me lightly, especially by accident. fucks me off good and proper.
>>
>>29718237
>>29718268
I sometimes smash the house up during meltdowns, its a way of expressing ones self when you can't think of how to verbally communicate a point.
>>
>>29717608
>autistic

define "autistic women", please.
>>
>>29718318
*her brain and her soul
>>
>>29718358
Yeah he destroyed thousands of dollars worth of stuff
>>
>>29718358

jesus christ, i know that exact feeling. i guess thats why we do. i cant get the words out and i just want to break things.

reminds me of when my cunt dad would tell me to take it out on a punchy bag. ffs its just not the same.

i remember once i was getting frustrated by something and i smashed some of my belongings and literally threw myself on the floor screaming and crying and went red in the face. my mum was just like "wtf..." i was 16

>>29718363

i assume he means women with autism spectrum disorder, senpai
>>
>>29718182
That sounds cute as fuck. All the problems sound very specific, I always had the impression they're the same between everyone. Was it hard with her at the start? Give more details on how everything progressed. Shes not a retarded tumblr feminist landwhale,right?
>>
>>29718310
Better than normal whores.
>>
>>29718182
Some of that sounds a bit shitty. Seems like she is borderline mentally retarded.
>>
>>29718220
How can you tell that they are aspies? What is so different about them?
>>
>>29718310
How are they shitty?
>>
>>29718473

Retarded would imply shes intellectually disabled though.

>>29718483

They talk weirdly, some have poor control of their tone of voice. Don't get jokes or sarcasm often, tend to be obsessive with a narrow range of topics, despise small talk, "stim" and do repetitive behaviors, get freaked out by touch, some over sensitive to sensory input, others under sensitive. You can tell their autistic by the way they talk alone, usually, its due to how their minds work. They tend to be visual thinkers and lack empathy/theory of mind to an extent (sometimes fully) and it shows in how they converse with people.
>>
>>29718514
>You can tell their

they're****

fuk
>>
>>29718363
Women on the spectrum, especially Asperger's.
>>
>>29718514
>>29718483

This here. This scene alone describes better than anything I've ever seen before what its like to be an autist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcsPRBkZj-M

Try to look passed the lo
>>
>>29718542

Try to look passed the low quality. The movie is called Temple Grandin, great fucking film.
>>
File: 1444076273960.png (501 KB, 1109x552) Image search: [Google]
1444076273960.png
501 KB, 1109x552
>>29718391
iktf, normalshits never understand what its like to have so much frustration build up inside and have no way to verbally channel it. This causes even more frustration until we have no other choice but to resort to a more fundamental level of expression.

The real kicker is finally coming up with an argument or comeback hours later when everything has calmed down, I really envy those Chads that can easily think of strong counter arguments in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>29718542
Wow. I don't think I could deal with that long term. How do you guys who go out with autistic women deal with it?
>>
in Chad's harem
>>
>>29718579
Everyone feels frustration, you retards just have poor impulse control.
>>
>>29718582
>Wow. I don't think I could deal with that long term.

>tfw no one will put up with you

Heh, nah, it's all G. As a high functioning autist I have very little drive for friendships and relationships. MRI scans show autist brains dont "light up" as much when dealing with social interaction and hugging and shit like that.

>How do you guys who go out with autistic women deal with it?

>implying
>>
>>29718542
I do that all the time, I can see and remember movie scenes with ease so it only makes sense to reuse them in every day life.
>>
>>29718591
I don't think Chad would be interested with an Aspie.
>>
>>29718601

thats a core feature of autism, you double nigger.

>>29718608

you missed the point. it shows shes a heavy visual thinker and doesn't realize her aunt has no idea what the fuck shes talking about. autist naturally default to solipsistic thinking.

i remember the first time i tired to imagine being someone else and it completely freaked me out.
>>
>>29718619
Stop saying normies don't understand then. Everyone understands that you retards are overgrown children.
>>
>>29718608
>only makes sense to reuse them in every day life.

autismo detected

do you also pace around the house repeating quotes?
>>
>>29718442
We met at a mental care center. Talked abit, but both left after a few days. Then talked more online. Decided to meet and hang out. It was nice, because neither of us felt tired after being together. Normally I feel drained after and hour or two of being with people. But I didn't feel it with her. She felt the same.

The first few cute things she used to do during our first weeks of dating is coming over to my place and making breakfast. Also making sure I wash up. I didn't have the best hygiene back then, but she would make sure I got clean. Also, she started calling me "her moon" after I told her other people made fun of my white skin and kept calling me "moonboy". Her reasoning was that she feels like I'm the moon that makes her world stable, like the moon does for our planet.

The hardest thing that I needed to get used to her is the nail thing. when it flairs up, she hates all nails. If someone is doing her nails near her, she will freak out and start running. Another thing that I needed to get used to is lying. she hates it when people lie. And by that I mean when people lie on how they feel or anything else about their emotions. It used to be weird that she's straightforward about how she feels. if I did something bad, she tells me. If I do something bad she wants me to tell her and she never got upset over it. Even if it's the way she acts or does something. She always wants to know even if she enjoys doing the thing. She is also adamant about us having our "relationship" talk every thursday. It can be about anything. I hated how she speaks? How she acts? I didn't like the cooking? Maybe I watched a girl for too long on the bus. Did I like her? How did she make me feel? Do I feel unsatisfied with our intimacy? This thing was hard getting used to since, I didn't feel comfortable saying some things, but now it's nice to do, considering she's also open about the topics. We then try to come up with a compromise for the problems, if it's possible.
>>
File: 1444259844109.jpg (754 KB, 1479x1006) Image search: [Google]
1444259844109.jpg
754 KB, 1479x1006
>>29718601
That's not true at all, but you don't get a say in the matter as you will never understand what its like.
>>
>>29718630
>Everyone understands that you retards are overgrown children.

Gross over simplification. I guess that's the kind of answer to expect from someone with a <100 IQ
>>
>>29718631
Sometimes, but only when I'm home alone. It just feels good like some kind of drug.
>>
>>29718630
>Stop saying normies don't understand then

The thing is autist struggle to identify their emotions and emotions within others and find it impossible to verbalize what they are feeling.

So no, you clearly do not understand.
>>
>>29718442
Also no. She hates feminism and hates the idea of making everyone an equal blended mass. Holds the old classic family stereotype, but with the woman also providing atleast some form of funds during her free time.
>>
>>29718647

lel, its called echolalia and stimming m8. maybe you are a sperg....its not all that surprising really, that 4chan of all places would attract autist.
>>
>>29718658
I don't see how that's hurting anyone, normies just feel the need to nitpick difference for no good reason.

Thankfully this sort bullying is now considered hate speech in the real world and people have been arrested for such things.
>>
>>29718656

she sounds perfect, senpai. why where you at a mental center in the first place?

>>29718704
>I don't see how that's hurting anyone, normies just feel the need to nitpick difference for no good reason.

of course it doesn't hurt anyone. normalfags just hate anyone whos different.

>Thankfully this sort bullying is now considered hate speech in the real world and people have been arrested for such things.

well i dont really like all that shit but when it benefits people like us, i guess im okay with it, lel.
>>
>>29718182
>>29718318
>>29718634
Thats not autism. Shes just retarded. Stacy. Fuck off with your blog posting.
>>
>>29718704

reminds me of the time i went to this center for autism (government run) and there was this little kid there who couldn't speak properly yet and all he could do was repeat full sentences of what he had recently heard. he was reciting some receptionist conversation, perfectly, word for word. autist as children can do some crazy shit. look up hyperlexia. also there's stuff like rote memory, high visual IQ. when i was 3 years old I could do really intricate drawings on an etchasketch. family members thought I was gifted.

>>29718735

>t. edgy fag
>>
>>29718634
I'm a somewhat aspie guy and I'm the same way when it comes to straightforwardness, and it makes me really jealous that you were able to find a girl like this. In the spirit of straightforwardness, I actually feel some level of hatred towards you for living my dream while I will almost certainly die alone never having experienced love or intimacy. That being said I know it's wrong to be jealous and it sounds like you treat her well so you deserve her and I want you both to be happy. I just wish I didn't have to suffer through my loneliness any more.
>>
>>29718735
>Thats not autism.

Are you trained/experienced in diagnosing developmental disorders? No? Fuck off then, you dumb prick.
>>
>>29718751

Poor aspies, they crave social interaction. Meanwhile HFAs couldn't give two shits.
>>
>>29718721
> she sounds perfect, senpai. why where you at a mental center in the first place?
Because back then I was a mess and thought that cutting myself will help me with my problems. Having a hard time at uni? slice it up.Bad day? cut my legs. Forgot to do something. Haha, i';m such a retard , might aswell cut my fucking hands exdee. Huge alcohol abuse. Was pathetic. Went too deep a few times. Family decided enough is enough. The place did help me and the doctor was amazing. Really fucking strict, no bullshitting around. But holy shit did he help me.
>>
To all my fellow spergs ITT ; When someone uses metaphors, do you tend to default to a literal visual representation of said metaphor?
>>
>>29718630
Rude 2bh

>>29718641
Wew lad

Also threadly reminder that autism does not occur in women. It is an exclusively male condition.
>>
>>29718766

damn senpai, sorry to hear. i went through some shit like that too for a while. got some gnarly scars on my right forearm.

last time I did it was when i was having a meltdown and I lacerated my arm by accident (could see the fat and everything). Went to hospital and the doctors were trying to figure out if i was on drugs/schizophrenic because I didnt react at all to the pain.

Same shit would happen as a kid, I fuck myself up badly and walk around feeling nothing all day.

I'd let big bull ants crawl all over me and bite me and people would be freaked out by the fact I wouldn't even flinch.
>>
>>29717608
We exist and mostly shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>29718785
>Also threadly reminder that autism does not occur in women. It is an exclusively male condition.

Objectively false. I don't know if you're trying to bait or you're just extremely ignorant.
>>
>>29718751
Sorry I made you feel that way. In all honesty I thought I will just have to buy a dakimakura and have that as my love for the rest of my life. But things changed suddenly and completely out of nowhere. I honestly think it can happen to almost anyone. Not the gf part, but general good things, that can also include a gf.

>>29718788
> I'd let big bull ants crawl all over me and bite me and people would be freaked out by the fact I wouldn't even flinch.
I know that feeling all too well, fuck. Before cutting myself, I used to stick my hands into ant nests to get stung. I would also tease the neighbours dog so he would bit me. Bit my hand really badly once, because I kept playing with its food and trying to steal it. I still get the urges at times to hurt myself, but it's more of a nostalgia thing. I don't feel I need to do it. Pain is so weird, when you actually feel as if you're rewarding yourself by feeling pain, rather than it being a bad thing. When I was a kid I didn't really understand why was I not allowed to hurt myself. It felt as natural as people wanting to laugh.
>>
>>29718830
>I know that feeling all too well, fuck. Before cutting myself, I used to stick my hands into ant nests to get stung. I would also tease the neighbours dog so he would bit me. Bit my hand really badly once, because I kept playing with its food and trying to steal it. I still get the urges at times to hurt myself, but it's more of a nostalgia thing. I don't feel I need to do it. Pain is so weird, when you actually feel as if you're rewarding yourself by feeling pain, rather than it being a bad thing. When I was a kid I didn't really understand why was I not allowed to hurt myself. It felt as natural as people wanting to laugh.

are you me?
>>
>>29718795

No anon it is an uncontested scientific fact. Women cannot have autism.
>>
What kind of music do autistic people generally like?
I kinda expect that this kind disorder is also somewhat reflected in music taste.

Anyone?
>>
>>29718843
As far as I understood from my time in the mental care center, there are alot of people like this. They first sought pain through random means. There was this one guy that used to pour hot wax from candle onto himself, and use tape and then rip it off from his body with hair. There was this girl that started out with very spicy food. Like burning her mouth spicy. she would also put her hands in very hot water or very cold water. It messed up her hands abit. But the point is, they all later progressed to cutting themselves. It's a very weird disorder.
>>
>>29718866

ebin

>>29718871

i like anything with an 80s techno sortta vibe. my dad is an aspie too and loves this sort of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW8UxuRNDeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oVfIFrpslI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odeHP8N4LKc

Also music that makes me feel cold or like I'm flying.
>>
>>29718182
For dating someone retarded like that, i imagine youre at the same level. Still, is she aware of how problematic she is? Do you/her try to change it? Or simply enable every retarded idea she has?
>>
>>29718887

Here's your (You) that you so desperately crave. Now run along, kid.
>>
>>29718634
> Also, she started calling me "her moon" after I told her other people made fun of my white skin and kept calling me "moonboy". Her reasoning was that she feels like I'm the moon that makes her world stable, like the moon does for our planet.
she took a bad memory and turned it into something great. I dont think my heart can handle this.
>>
>>29718880
I don't speak for all autistics but personally I like a bit of everything from chart music to nightcore, game ost to 80s 90s and 2000's.

I've been listening to a lot of scooter and basshunter at the moment but I can switch on a mainstream radio station and still like what I hear.

Basically I just like what ever sounds good to me, I probably wouldn't mention liking nightcore to anyone IRL though. Same when I went through an abba phase.
>>
>>29718923

>Basically I just like what ever sounds good to me

I try to tell normalfags this but they act baffled and confused and even angry at the idea of someone not focusing solely on one genre.
>>
>>29718895
I didnt mean to offend, its just the way i see things, since i dont believe in """"""autism""""""" at least not the way you people describe it. Im legit curious, as indulging every childish behavior of this girl might do her more harm in the future.
>>
>>29718871
Depends on the mood. I don't have a genre I enjoy. I can listen to anything at all. It all depends on the beat, the sounds and sometimes the voice of the person singing, if I want something with words.
>>
>>29718948
I don't get this either, its like they try and style their public image around the music they like. This locks them into a very narrow choice of music as the styles conflict with each other.
>>
>>29718761
I'm very lucky to still have one online friend left who for whatever reason actually enjoys my autistic charm and hasn't abandoned me after more than a decade of online chatting. He's pretty much the only socialization I get aside from family and the only reason I stay somewhat sane.

I crave social interaction but in a somewhat limited way. To me the ideal would be to just have one close male friend and one faithful romantic female companion and very little socialization otherwise. My one online friend genuinely satisfies my cravings for male friendship, but of course finding female companionship has eluded me.

>>29718830
If I wasn't a NEET who lived with my parents I'd genuinely consider getting a full-size female doll just to experience some sort of physical intimacy, as fake and depressing as it might be. Your story at least reminded me that unexpected good things sometimes do happen to people and that I can't say that I have absolutely zero chance, although I doubt anything good will happen unless I can manage to get out of NEEThood, which will be difficult at my age with so many years of nothingness behind me. I may have been born with problems but I did my own part in making many choices that led my life down a path of failure, so I mostly blame myself for how things are.
>>
>>29719030
>since i dont believe in """"""autism"""""""

smdh...when will the ignorance end.

>>29719032

>I don't get this either, its like they try and style their public image around the music they like. This locks them into a very narrow choice of music as the styles conflict with each other.

its disgusting, isn't it? I literally lost a few friends because of my musical taste. I shit you know, they did a 180 on me soon as they discovered the contents of my ipod.
>>
>>29719038
>for whatever reason actually enjoys my autistic charm and hasn't abandoned me after

I've encountered this too, I think some people like to have a younger brother type person in their lives or someone they can mentor.
>>
>>29719051
Yep. I didn't even think music was such a big deal until I started going to tagging along with people going to pubs and clubs.

Mind you this was back before phones and internet music became mainstream in schools, in high school people always had their groups but I oblivious to the music they were listening to. It was only when goths and emos started appearing that everything clicked,
>>
>>29719103

same thing with me, famalam

why cant normalfags just enjoy the sounds?
>>
>>29719128
Too busy trying to conform to group dynamics and not appearing as the odd one out.
>>
>>29718887
> retarded

How is anything like that retarded? You seem triggered, but i'll bite.

No I don't try and "change" her, but I try to understand her and listen to how she feels. After that we try and talk about it. Why does she feel X, why do I feel Y? Maybe we can try and do something to improve it, so that one or the other feels better. We then think of things we can try, think of compromises and test them out. We think that the dishes part is her feeling like she's losing control in her daily routine. That for some reason she sees it as one of the anchors to stability. A constant. She knows she will have to wash the dishes and do something small repetative every day. Something that doesn't change. So when someone takes it away, she loses that anchor. To combat that we try and make a basic daily schedule before each day. A plan on what we want to do and achieve during the next day,. It can be simple things like clean up the house. But the whole point is routine and following a schedule.

Obviosuly I can't go over every single thing in detail, but you have to be very dense if you think you can just slap someone and tell them to not do something. You need to make them realise that they don't want to do X anymore, by understanding why they are doing it in the first place. Once you do that, then yes. Eventually you can change the view a person has on something.

None of those things are problematic in a sense where she wouldn't deserve to be with someone and neither me nor her have delusions that our problems and the way we act are normal. We know they aren't. But we also know we can't force changes, and they come with long talks and trying to understand yourself. But it would be akin to me telling you to stop your specific organ from working right on the spot.
>>
>>29719038
I dropped out two times, and I still didn't finish anything. I was more or less a failure NEET. I also didn't attend school all too well and made many mistakes. I messed up my health.

I was 25 when I met her. So again, everything can happen and can change. Both good and bad things. It's impossible to have control over everything. It's both depressing and uplifting when you think about it.
>>
>>29718634
Sounds like the next level in human evolution, to me.

More straight forward than fucking normies.
>>
>>29719203
Are you still a NEET or did you get out of it somehow?
>>
>>29719218
I started programming at home. Worked as a code monkey, but was able to save up some money. Then branched out and started doing more personal things for clients. Eventually started working at a small company that does jobs for other game companies. So we go around from one company to the other when they need the extra help. Want to use the experience to make my own games eventually.

>>29719209
What do you mean? I don't think talking openly about stuff in a relationship is that rare.
>>
>>29719261
>What do you mean?
Superior conflict resolution.
Superior habit creation.
Superior communication method.
Superior diplomacy.
Superior self reflection/exploration.
Superior emotional self restraint.
Superior environment control.

>talking openly about stuff in a relationship is that rare.
If it wasn't, then divorce wouldn't be 50% or greater.
>>
>>29719297
>Superior emotional self restraint.

thats the opposite of autism, senpai
>>
>>29719261
Damn more jealousy. I wish I could do something like programming but I just don't have the intelligence or memory for it. Well I don't have much interest in programming in particular, I really just wish I could make money doing something on my own with my own hours. My sleep and digestion issues make it virtually impossible for me to ever have a job that starts earlier than 2 PM or so, which basically would limit me to a retail job which I really can't do either because of social issues. I don't want to be a NEET and I don't want to keep mooching off my parents endlessly, but I don't want to take a job that would make me sick and depressed either. I just don't know what to do and the years keep ticking by without me finding a solution or progressing.
>>
How does sex work with someone who doesn't like being touched?
>>
>>29719297
Considering it is my only relationship I ever had, I have no idea how other couples work. The both funny and sad thing is, I simply did the opposite of how my parents handled their relationship.

Adn I can't say we have emotional restraint. We get very emotional. Like I said she sued to destroy all the dishes and glass in the house before we met. And we still had some destructive behaviours. We might still even yell at each other and get heated up over the most minor things. What we try to do is to never go to sleep after that. Never go to sleep after a fight or going off. Its always either me or her who tries to open up a conversation and try to talk why it happened. What could we do to avoid it next time.

So far, we have never fought and went to sleep without resolving the conflict. There have been times where we both said that the other is at fault, but then we try and list the things we think that we did bad. Even if we think we didn't do anything bad, we still try to atleast list the things that maybe the other person thought was bad. It gives some perspective.
>>
>>29719339
>digestion issues
Crohns disease reporting in, holding a job is near impossible if you have to use the toilet all the time.
>>
>>29719355
Sleep fucks.
>>
>>29717608
Yes, they're either shut-ins or in graduate school for a specialized field of interest.
>>
File: 2002709646.gif (868 KB, 213x213) Image search: [Google]
2002709646.gif
868 KB, 213x213
>>29719297
>this is what autists actually believe
kek
>>
>>29719401

that was written by a non autist. as an actual autist i disagree with him on most points.

nice gay porno gif btw
>>
>>29719401
>this is how normies think
>>
>>29719318
I don't know about that.

I have Aspergers, diagnosed and I'm a stone cold machine 24/7. I can't feel my nerves. When I was younger I spent two days with the left side of my collarbone fractured and didn't realize unless my arm went limp putting on a backpack, then I was sent to the hospital.

I don't get excited about anything. I can't remember when I cried last, maybe when I was 4 or 5. I know right from wrong but i don't emotionally care about it or project myself into it but just follow it like a written code.
>>
>>29719411
>nice gay porno gif btw
What? I used that gif as a reply to one of my moms normiebook posts.
>>
>>29719426

a core feature of autism is poor impulse/emotional restraint. fucking asswipe aspies. none of you are really autistic.

>>29719427

heh
>>
Autistic people are annoying, pathetic, useless.

Why would I want to be with something like that?

t. autist with 28 years experience.
>>
>>29719450

Don't project just because you're a failure.
>>
>>29719366
Well I don't think I actually have Crohn's disease and I probably don't have it as bad as you.

I have difficulty waking up before ~9:30 and get totally sleep deprived and feel sick and depressed if I force myself to wake up earlier on a regular basis. In addition to that I usually have to shit 2-3 times within a few hours of waking up, and I really couldn't be leaving the house to go to a job during that time. After that it's already afternoon and I get very hungry, then I have lunch and somehow have to shit for a fourth time afterwards. After all of that I actually feel like doing things or going places, but unfortunately society expects people to begin the day at 7:00 AM instead of 2:00 PM.
>>
>>29719450
autistic women tend to be wired less like stacys and may be the only true nawalts out there
>>
>>29719444
>all autism has to be exactly the same.
You're as bad as the people who say they're good at math 100% of the time and can't write a story.
>>
>>29719476

Nah, just sick of you aspie cunts pretending you're autist.
>>
>>29719339
Silicon gel for the stomach.

I didn't like programming either at first, but I was in similar shoes. The reason why I didn't attend school is because I was constantly sick. I even had huge stomach issues as a kid. I would barely eat anything. I didn't et any chips or drink soft drinks for over 9 years. I couldn't eat anything oily. It was horrible. Would puke, and have other problems. During classes even. Had so many tests it's ridiculous, but nobody found anything wrong with me. Then I started drinking silicon gel. It's specifically made for stomach and digestive problems. Look it up or ask at a pharmacy. It's this somewhat transperant gel, that you mix with water. Feels like drinking tasteles smooth sand. My stomach problems dissapeared.

I would also get sick constantly. Wash my hair? From a fever for a week, to pneumonia. I would miss at the very least 1/2 of a school year each year from 7th grade onwards. It was so bad that I needed to be home schooled eventually. I don't know how, but I got better in regards to my health.

I hated the idea of programming, but I did it because I wanted money, nothing else. And to be a code monkey you don't need any special skills. But it grew on me eventually. Maybe it wouldn't be the same for you, but I'm just throwing it out that I hated programming at the start.

>>29719355
Depends on where they don't like being touched. If it's the whole body then you probably need to be able to just hug the person. If it's just parts, then don't touch those parts.
>>
>>29719491
Diagnosed aspie here.

pretty sure youre just a norman trolling
>>
>>29718182
How are any of these cute? Sounds absolutely insufferable.
>>
@29719515
spot the normie. No (you)s for you
>>
>>29719515
>How are any of these cute?
What you should be asking is how is the bar now set so low by women that women with actual mental retardation/autism seem miles more attractive by comparison. It takes damage of the brain to turn women away from their modern viciousness.

Most of this would have been insufferable 20 years ago but would you rather someone who needs to ritually wash dishes or someone who can't stop posting her fucking face on instagram atleast 4 times an hour and obeys the TV show that commands her hair be tied back so tight she looks like a rhino into a wind tunnel?
>>
>>29719550
I don't find any of those extremes appealing. But I suppose I would still prefer a normie girl. Do you people seriously never encounter women who are not complete fucking retards?
>>
>>29719612
Rageposting aside they're pretty rare, man.

Just decent, well adjusted people are pretty rare now because there's a lot of shit to get caught up in, either politically or culturally, a lot of groups are recruiting lost young people for extreme causes to fill the very large gap everyone seems to have.
>>
>>29719550
>obeys the TV show that commands her hair be tied back so tight she looks like a rhino into a wind tunnel?
Is this a real thing? I really don't know what you mean. What is the show?
>>
>>29719734
Women tend to be more socially inclined to follow trends and fashion, as they are more socially intelligent, it doesn't matter how painful or impractical it is, so long as others of higher social standing do it, like celebrities, many of them without other sources of guidance in their life or value will follow suit.

Hence where you find modern use of heels, painfully tied back hair that damage the roots, poisonous hair dyes which deposit in the kidneys increasing chances of certain cancers up to 30% etc. Women like to argue they don't do this for men and I believe them - they do it because they're networked to each other socially in a way that's so strong it's hard to resist mimicry, even if it endangers them.

Just turn on anything in the daytime made for housewives.
>>
>>29719515
Hey good for you anon. Thats your decision and I hope your girlfriend is everything yo uwant her to be. I'm not saying my girlfriend is the perfect girl in the whole world. She's perfect for me, simple because I never feel tired with her. Other people leave me mentally exhausted after a few hours, she doesn't. Also not sure why you would call all those things "retardations".
I didn't go into the mental care center and yell at the top of my lungs "Okay now all of you girls list your problems and i'll pick the most broken one to be my waifu". I enjoyed being with her and hanging out with her, before I even knew about her problems. After that I saw that she's trying her best to deal with them and to slowly improve herself, while also seeking academic heights in life and having dreams she wants to reach. I wasn't able to do that. I felt sorry for myself and stopped. She didn't. I found that attractive and it made me like her even more.

I don't have the delusions that other girls are better or worse. All of them have problems. You don't pick your love for the amount of problems they have. You pick them for how good and complete you both make each other feel.
>>
>>29719163
Thanks for the answer, thats whay i wanted to hear.

Also assuming you spend a lot of time with her, does she know/browse /r9k/?
>>
>>29719426
You must be great to talk too, and yet, somehow, the fact that youre mentally ill makes everyone "inferior".

All in all you sound like nothing, but a sheltered edgy kid.
>>
>>29719879
Still lurks from time to time, but she doesn't post here. Used to post quite abit a long time ago as far as I know, but lost interest.
>>
>>29719933
>tries to bring me down from a peg i wasn't on in the first place
i don't think i ever talked about being mentally superior in my post, but its just like normies to throw punches in the dark about who is really 'superior'
>>
>>29719297
I thought you were this guy.
>>
>>29719984
No, I just disagreed with the responder about emotions, did not pen the post.
>>
>>29717773
The diagnostic criteria were established from research on boys. Most autistic girls go undiagnosed because of this. Only the most serious cases end up meeting the boys' criteria.
>>
They exist but it's not a hinderance to them
I know (and had a crush on) a turbo autist female. She stuttered at every word, didnt talk to anyone, couldnt look anyone in the eye, and had a bunch of weird ticks. Needless to say she's had guys after her since forever and has had 4 boyfriends. Autism is considered cute if you're a woman
>>
>>29717632
then sonic shirt is a little cool.
"eat my dust", thats pretty nice actually.
pretty sad that other would make me not wear it.
>>
>>29720167
girls arent diagnosed because social incompetence doesn't mess up their lives. they just have to exist and not be fat to get dragged into normal socialization
>>
>>29717608
Look up Rett's Syndrome. It's a condition on the autism spectrum and more common in girls than boys.
>>
>>29717608

>be med student doing rotation at hospital away from home for month
>live in 4 bed apt for visiting students
>very autistic chinese med student girl in one of the bedrooms

Shes kinda kawaii in how awkward she is.
>>
They do exist. I dry humped one at school because my classmates told me so.
>>
>>29723467
Rett syndrome (RTT), originally termed cerebroatrophic hyperammonemia, is a rare genetic postnatal neurological disorder of the grey matter of the brain that almost exclusively affects females but has also been found in male patients. The clinical features include small hands and feet and a deceleration of the rate of head growth (including microcephaly in some). Repetitive stereotyped hand movements, such as wringing and/or repeatedly putting hands into the mouth, are also noted. People with Rett syndrome are prone to gastrointestinal disorders and up to 80% have seizures. They typically have no verbal skills, and about 50% of affected individuals do not walk. Scoliosis, growth failure, and constipation are very common and can be problematic.

This sounds absolutely terrible. I just want an awkward aspie like myself..
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.