[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reasons not to get a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>morning breath
>periods
>ass hair
>cold hands
>they fart in bed
>always have to take them out
>too many hair and skincare products in your bathroom
>those stupid little hairclips
>suddenly wants to talk to you as soon as you're busy

Please feel free to add your own
>>
>>29717518
>shop-aholics
>expect you to pay for everything
>easily offended
>can become very jealous
>>
>>29717518
>takes your free time by talking to you about inane shit just for the sake of attention
>expects you to entertain her because she has no real hobbies
>creates drama just to test you
>pissed off if she catches you looking at another woman and will cuck you for it

FACT: A cat is much better than a gf.
>>
nothing compares to fucking a soft cute girl, they worth every trouble
>>
I don't have a GF because it's PRICEY !!!!

- gift for birthday
- gift for Saint's day
- gift for anniversary
- gift for monthiversary
- gift for every year graduation
- gift for Xmas
- gift for Easter
- gift for New Years' Eve
- gift for Helloween
- gift for March 8
- gift for St.Valentine
- gift for newborn kittens of her cat
- many, many, many gifts for making her forgive some of my non-existent wrongdoing

I did not count cinemas, pizzas, paying for everything in a date, paying for her train tickets, and so on.

>TL;DR: I'm single, that is, I'm saving big bucks.
>>
>>29718049
Not to mention that girls won't date you unless you're a wagecuck.
>>
>>29718123

girls love to date a Wage with an attached guy.

boys love to date a Female Sexual Equipment with an attached girl.

there are anyways a few exceptions on the female side.

sometimes girls love to date a Wasted guy (for example, some weirdo fat NEET on weed, or just a nigger) because they don't want to appear as greedy Wagedaters.
>>
>>29718049
>Saint's day
>March 8

what are you talking about
>>
>>29718049
>>29718417
also who the fuck gives gifts for Easter, Halloween, and NYE
>>
>>29718417

you afroniggers don't have a Women's Day (March 8) and All Saints Day (1 November)
>>
>gains thieves
>'muh period'
>jealous
>go out too much
>money goblins
>buy me this/buy me that
>diminishing returns to scale
>>
all of the complaints can be summed up in one word:

>women
>>
>>29718432
Easter you but everyone Easter eggs
NYE you buy alcohol.
Halloween you but alcohol and Halloween costumes for them costume parties.
>>
>>29717518
She will never be as perfect as her, that's the biggest con.
>>
>>29717518
Meh, atleast my gf was still a virgin when we got together, and while all the things you said apply to her too, I get bareback sex on demand and she lets me cum in her ass and is up for anything in bed. A fair trade off imo.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.