[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are roasties so cruel? I didn't say anything creepy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: stacies.png (4 KB, 525x215) Image search: [Google]
stacies.png
4 KB, 525x215
Why are roasties so cruel? I didn't say anything creepy.
>>
>>29717375
nice context
>>
>>29717375
>implying you didn't

Why were you apologizing then?
>>
>not controlling the frame

you deserved it
>>
There's obviously more to this than you're letting on, creepo.
>>
>>29717375

We're not all bad, don't let a few bad eggs ruin your omelette.
>>
>>29717375
>I didn't say anything creepy.
what did you say then
>>
My sister says things like this. She has dozens of men lining up to date her, and has come to see them as dispensable for it. The slightest mistake or provocation is enough for her to insult and block them.
>>
>>29717439
i literally just said she had nice feet :(
>>
>>29717375
You think you have it bad? I just fapped to a fucking malaysian trap on skype that I met on omegle, now I feel fucking gay.
>>
>>29717375
if she is a roastie then why do you care?
>>
>>29717455
Hate to break it to you but girls do in fact find that creepy

Especially when it's said by a guy from r9k where the obvious connotation exists

Should have at least got to know her better before you started mentioning feet
>>
File: ikemenotaku10.jpg (216 KB, 580x1208) Image search: [Google]
ikemenotaku10.jpg
216 KB, 580x1208
>>29717455

yea, yea.
pic related.
>>
File: chad.png (15 KB, 520x96) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
15 KB, 520x96
You manwhore, you doxxed me and expected a kind reply?

Nigga come ON
>>
>>29717375
>apologising

thats your mistake OP
apologizing = pussy dries up like the sahara desert
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.