[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was dating a girl for 6 months. I broke up with her because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I was dating a girl for 6 months. I broke up with her because I am still young and forced to comply with parents. We have been split up for 2 months now. During us dating I had my biryhday
>My parents made me
She got me a flannel. I hate flannels
She loves them.
I got it seven months ago only wore it once to make her happy(something she never did)
I three it in my drawer and forgot about it until now. She is now dating one of my only friends but has expressed several times that she would get back together. But when presented with the option. She becomes timid.
Now that I look back on our relationship she was kinda a shitty girlfriend.
Never paid for anything
A total tease
Never indulged in my emotions. Very closed off s a person which is opposite of me.
But would still be interested in getting her back.
The brake up was supposed to be a more temporary thing.
I don't think so because she was not a good person just a good body.
>8-9/10
I have feelings of burning the flannel. Does that sound like a good idea. If o where?

Also could someone cum shop the photo please
Pic related
>>
Getting her back as in dating again
>>
Just donate the flannel to goodwill or something.

Burning it just shows that you still care about her because you're willing to do something as faggy as burn a shirt because of some chick.
>>
A am willing to do something faggy tho because she leads me on with thiughts of sex and shit then doesn't talk to !e ever then goes out with one of my only friends and considering im lonely beta it was kinda bummer
>>
The idea is to add. Fuck you factor
>>
Burn that shit and make a fuckingvideo
>thanupload
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.