[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me and my best friend from high school we have a pact where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1.png (42 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1.png
42 KB, 500x281
>me and my best friend from high school we have a pact where we both decide to not drink, smoke, take elicit drugs
>we finish high school and go to uni together
>were in different class'
>he makes new friends
>to fit in he starts drinking, and taking drugs at parties
>almost forces me to take dank weed when were hanging out
>wtf.jpg
>I don't take it
>makes fun of me

tldr
my best friend is a normie now and makes fun of me for not being a normie

how do I deal with all my friends growing up without me? I miss the days when we could just play games, watch anime, go to conventions and make fun of normies together. im not even mad that he's taking drugs its just we cant really talk much anymore because I dont like normie activities. I know some of you have experienced this, I need a hug /r9k/
>>
Moral of the story: Friends suck ass. Don't bother with them.
>>
He tried to save you. Instead, you are just going to go to your class and then back to your room. The will be the totality of your college experience save the anime/vidya club you will predictably join along with the other loser/loner asians such as yourself.
>>
only normies adamantly don't do drugs
>>
>>29717378
I like vidya and anime but I have a social life outside if it too, I'm just really bummed out because everyone told me that this would happen when I grow up but I always told myself it wasn't true, I guess I was wrong and naive
>>
Being straight-edge is a meme, unless other parts of your life fill that void. If your life is irredeemably shit, and you refuse to take drugs, you're harming yourself more than most drugs could.
>>
>>29717478
>I guess I was wrong and naive

that is very socially asian of you
>>
>>29717501
I'm not even asian

>>29717485
also im not "strait edge"
>>
>>29717195
>me and my friend have a pact where we both decide to never have fun
>we finish high school and go to uni together
>were in different classES
>he makes new friends
>to fit in he starts going to have fun
>almost forces me to go to a theme park with him
>wtf.jpg

Jesus christ can you not be so cringe please?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.