[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get qt gf >neglect her to play old school runescape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1467142772353.jpg (16 KB, 358x361) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467142772353.jpg
16 KB, 358x361
>finally get qt gf
>neglect her to play old school runescape with my weeb friend
>going to park with her tomorrow
>really just want to stay home and play stellaris

J U S T
>>
Congrats, you got a gf just for the sake of getting one.
Now you are miserable but you don't know why, how about you find a new girl?
But remember, no one walks into shoe shops barefooted.
>>
>>29716893
Jesus fucking Christ anon, do you need to get something off your chest?
>>
Fucking hell, I hate this place. unmute
>>
>>29716869

Welcome to the good life. Wait till you figure out most are boring as hell in bed. Then that no matter what you do for your gf, they'll complain about something. Things you used to do alone that were fun? You can't do them alone! You have to spend quality time together and share your interests Anon! Amazingly those things are now not fun at all and you dread doing them. BUT you'll have a girlfriend.
>>
>>29716869
are you sayob?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 231x218
>>29716893
>But remember, no one walks into shoe shops barefooted.
>tfw have gf and share OP's sentiments
>>
>>29716869
>stellaris
How have you not gotten tired of it already?
Jewhan really left out a lot for later DLC this time around
>>
>>29716869
>tfw this used to be me when gf

Its nice to have a break.
Also next time i will not live together with them.

Fucks it all up
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.