[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's dating a fat girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 183x176) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 183x176
Is there anything more embarrassing than being a skinny guy dating a fat girl?
I cringe when I see a skinny guy dating a fat girl, specially if he's not ugly.
It's like....dude, have some respect for yourself.
Just hanging out with a fat girl made me feel a bit queasy, all the stares.
I'm not judge mental or shallow, but sheesh, I know what I like, a girl I can really wrap myself around and squeeze tight, a firm girl, nice, cute, fit. I myself am fit, not just skinny, but fit. I didn't put hours into the gym and pack on over 50 lbs of muscle to go for a fucking lazy fat girl.
>>
>>29716653
>I'm not judge mental or shallow

Total lack of self awareness: The post
>>
Hey man when you're desperate you gotta take what you can get.

Plus thicc booty is nice.
>>
File: (13).png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
(13).png
21 KB, 900x900
>>29716662
Well it's a mix of vanity and shame you get from it.
>I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I'M NOT ALONE
just seems desperate rather than waiting for her to get fit or just getting a skinny girlfriend yourself. Nothing wrong with having standards and it's gonna make the world a better place to have em and keep em, no matter what, it's better being lonely than dating a fat girl
>>
>>29716699
fay girls dont have thick booty

they have flabby lardasses

learn your asses
>>
>>29716653
>what is a practice gf
>>
>>29716724
If you're talking bbw walmart shit then of course not.
>>
File: tumblr_m542hgrO1u1rsqi50o1_500.jpg (200 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m542hgrO1u1rsqi50o1_500.jpg
200 KB, 500x667
>>29716744
Dude, no, not even.
It's embarrassing as fuck and when you make out she has bad breath and you gag. When she takes her clothes off that huge stomach turns you off so much.
I'm fine with slightly chubby girls....maybe 10 lbs at the most but this....utterly disgusting, nearly apple shaped.
>>
>>29716779
I fucking regret it every time the memory jumps into my head....what was I thinking? My god, all those girls who are more attractive looking down on me..I could have dated them! Ugh....I just looked so desperate in front of everyone.
The only thing that makes me feel better is seeing other guys do that.
I'm so glad I learned, I must teach others, some people literally AREN'T self aware when it comes to this kind of thing.
Seriously...she's FAT
>>
File: 1467025886556.png (218 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1467025886556.png
218 KB, 592x385
>>29716662
fat roastie detected.
fat girls are so self conscious and desperate but also entitled. they are sluts but also don't want to be embarrassed so won't fuck just anyone. Skinny girls or girls who are proud of their bodies will want to fuck a lot and go out and do things more often
>>
This board is full of judgemental hypocrites, but I do agree that many fat girls have an extreme sense of self-entitlement. Even more so than the average Stacey.

Still, there are fat girls out there who are nice.
>>
>>29716883
>anonymous poster gets mad about something
>that means ur automatically this thing that we all hate xDDDDDD
>>
>>29716653
what if I'm a fat guy dating a fat girl? her bmi is lower than mine btw
>>
>>29717097

>have an extreme sense of self-entitlement

Only vocal tumblristas, and they do that as a sort of coping mechanism. Most guys can somewhat handle being forever alone unlike most women. Even though they'll get laid more, it's almost impossible to hold a relationship.
>>
I'm fit and quite handsome and I date fats girls because they're my fetish
>>
>>29716653
I think it's cute. Like, I tell myself that those two people are really going out with each other because they get along well rather than just for looks.
>>
>>29719512
They can get a long and still like each others looks. I think fat girls are cute
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.