[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on attractive autistic people ? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 149x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 149x144
What's your opinion on attractive autistic people ?

Are they still normies ?
>>
Yes. Unless they're hand flapping sonic screecher autists, their awkwardness would get brushed off or be more accepted and it'd be easier to blend in.

t. sperg with good face/fashion sense/body
>>
>>29716612
I have autism, I have been in some places that were densely populated with people on the autism spectrum and a lot of them look really typical but there's plenty of them that look just normal.

I guess it depends on the severity of the condition.
Though I probably look average myself, I try to keep my appearance neat and tidy.
>>
Not necessarily. This guy would definitely be a chad if it weren't for the fact he has the retarded, self-injurious type of autism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ154jWRsU
>>
>>29716664
>Unless they're hand flapping sonic screecher autists,

My little teenage brother is like this and he's Chad-tier in looks, bur you can't tell because he's pretty much a literal retard and will do stupid things like shitting his pants in protest against my mom.
I have so many stories about this moron, but I hate typing. I'm rambling now, but I feel more like his caretaker than his brother. Can't even take himself a shiwer and he's starting to grow fucking pubes.
>>
>>29716612
Yes, they are still normies.
>>
Depends on the severity of their autism and the extent of their difficulty socializing as a result of it, I reckon
>>
>>29716612
Are they virgins?
Have they been in a relationships?
Do they have friends?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.