[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sitting in the bus >completely average, run of the mill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>sitting in the bus
>completely average, run of the mill middle aged woman sits behind me
>smell her cheap ass perfume
>get an instant, rock hard boner

Every single day and I have no idea why. She's not ugly but not really good looking either.
I'm probably just going insane.
>>
>>29716611
ask her out, she will be flattered
>>
Why haven't you talked to her Anon?
>>
>>29716635
>>29716636
Like I said, she's not exactly a hottie or even a cutie. It's just her fucking stupid cheap perfume that makes me want to grab her hair and ruin her pussy from behind. It's weird, like a chemical reaction or something.
>>
>>29716635
>>29716636
>>29716611
for real, anon
sounds like a good insanity
>>
>>29716877
tell her she smells great, it will make her smile
>>
>>29716991
>it will make her call the cops
FTFY anon, thanks for the tip anyway
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.