[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I considered "entitled" for wanting to date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: lina pegushina.jpg (542 KB, 2479x3318) Image search: [Google]
lina pegushina.jpg
542 KB, 2479x3318
Why am I considered "entitled" for wanting to date within my own race?
>>
They don't like it when you desire things that they don't like.

It's a way to keep you in line.

Of course, it only works on spineless betas.
>>
>>29716536
Who called you entitled
Maybe whoever called you entitled is trying to destroy you from within and separate you from who and what you are.
In which case, they will be met with retaliation
>>
>>29716536
you're not
at least not in r9k
maybe in buzzfeed - but who browses that fucking cancerfest?
>>
>>29716536
for a few reasons.

1. they don't belong to your preferred race and are naturally defensive because of it.

2. they probably didn't ask for your opinion on an entire race of people in the first place

3. race realism is a white supremacist belief based on psuedoscience, so saying you only date within your race immediately labels you as a racist to anyone who doesn't share your obvious racist beliefs.

that said I don't necessarily think some forms of racism are a bad thing. 90% of white women are racist as fuck and won't date outside their race, after all, but you should still remain tactful and chalk it up to cultural differences or say you simply don't find whatever individual attractive. there is no objective argument against that, and it doesn't make you look like a racist asshole.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.