[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one bajillion definitions of chad and stacy floating about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Enough-01.jpg (28 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Enough-01.jpg
28 KB, 403x195
>one bajillion definitions of chad and stacy floating about on this board
can we just agree on ONE definition so we don't get ridiculous "this fat manlet is a chad" arguments
>>
chad = good looking fit male
8 and up face
>>
>>29716478
manlets technically can be chads tho

infact most of them are
>>
>>29716506
This. I would also add that Chad is the person who had a good childhood with nice parents and little to no bullying. This means that they don't have anxiety problems or low self-esteem.
>>
>>29716507
Not really. 5'8" is the minimum height to be a Chad.
>>
>>29716540
that doesn't mean to say someone who was bullied as a kid can't become a chad with dedication though r-right?
>>
>Chad, adjective;
>small pieces of paper or cardboard produced in punching paper tape or data cards
>>
>>29716478
why do people bully the shy kid? it makes no sense at all
>>
>>29716581
As long as they have the looks sure. This usually means they are a late bloomer. The problem is that if the bullying was serious enough it's usually really hard to recover.
>>
>>29716585
>autistic, adjective
>the ability of being needlessly pedantic
>>
File: 1418004458031.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1418004458031.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>29716571

>mfw 5'8

WEW
>>
>>29716619
Being a Chad at 5'8" usually requires a lot more charisma than a Chad at say 5'11"+
>>
File: 1411910423900.jpg (10 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
1411910423900.jpg
10 KB, 200x215
>>29716630

>wear platform lifts
>charisma requirement lowers
>>
>>29716649
I have to wear platform lifts to hit 5'8 ;_;
>>
>>29716615
>butthurt, noun
>an intense phantom pain in the rectum arising from being triggered like a lil tumblr bitch.
>>
>>29716478
Fine: The most inclusive definition of a chad would be:

A man of great social impact and charisma in his respective community.

Therefore: Donald Trump is a chad not because he's handsome, but because he's charismatic and rich

And some random negro who's 6'7 and is quite muscular is a chad, because he's very handsome and naturally intimidating.
>>
>>29716678
Why not just end it?
>>
>>29716506
And charismatic as hell
>>
>>29716478
>can we just agree
No.
>>
>>29716571
>good-looking
>successful career, well paid job
>outgoing, social, confident
>have had gfs
>have many friends

By all definitions of /r9k/ I'm a Chad. I'm also 5'6".
>>
>>29716478
A chad is determined by his success, a stacy is determined by her looks

An ugly chad will have a much harder time being successful but it is being successful that makes him a chad
A good-looking chad has success coming much easier to him but if he is a septic tank worker then no woman above a 3 will settle for him outside of a one-night stand at a club

An ugly stacy isn't even a stacy at that point, just a vaginal vulture picking off the leftovers of beta males that orbit them. While they have choice, they do not have the level of choice a stacy has
An attractive woman can be mentally ill and until she breaks the law enough that even society determines she must be locked up, she can always find an attractive mate to provide for her.
>>
Type I Chad:
Your dochebagy type of Chad. The one who will constantly undermine those of lower social status in order to heighten himself, build confidence and gain women
Type II Chad:
God tier genes, usually accompanied by playing sports and having a chiseled body, they get through life using there looks. Add a bit of Cham and they're usually unstoppable
Type III Chad:
Worst type. They are type II's expect they have the added bonus great intelligence and a good personality. They are looked up to by all and are nice to all. Truely higher than a type I in personality and broader numbers of people to admire them.
Type IV Chad:
Me
>>
A Chad is simply the opposite of a robot

>looks good
>gets all the girls
>everyone likes him
>robots agree that they're cancer and not funny
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.