[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will skipping a night of sleep fix my sleep schedule? I keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: crippling depression.jpg (55 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
crippling depression.jpg
55 KB, 694x488
Will skipping a night of sleep fix my sleep schedule? I keep going to bed at 8 am and waking up at 3 am....should I just stay up until tonight and try to go to bed at a more appropriate hour?
>>
Yeah, just stay up if you wanna fix it. It blows but it's like getting jet lagged. Eventually it will fix itself if you stay up and go to sleep at a reasonable time. However, if you are a retard like me who stays up super late every night past the time you should be going to sleep then you are likely fucked.
>>
File: image.png (76 KB, 203x203) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76 KB, 203x203
>>29716414
>from 8am to 3am
>19 hours of sleep
Nah anon, I think you get plenty of sleep as is
>>
>>29716805

I meant 3 PM, wise-ass
>>
>>29716414

just stay up and do a 16 hour fast that matches up with the time you want to wake up e.g.

want to wake up at 6am, stop eating at 2pm the day before, overrides your body clock.
>>
>>29716414
>>29716805

Thanks for reminding me that I haven't listened to this album in a long ass time.
>>
>>29716879

What album is this?
>>
>>29716414
Yes, it will. Here's what I do and works literally every time:
1. Go to sleep at fucked up hour you usually do and wake up whenever.
2. Stay awake for 24 hours.
3. After said 24 hours are up go to sleep at the 7 PM mark.
>>
>>29716860
>>29716860

Did you just figure out this 16 hour fast thing anecdotally using yourself as the test subject or did you read it somewhere? I'm interested. I'll give it a shot either way.
>>
>>29716860

Read up on it and tried it out myself, seemed to work pretty well for me.

Combo of staying up + 16 hour fast allowed me to switch my body clock in 1-2 days.
>>
>>29716890
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.