[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So cumming in a vagina will instantly make my life great right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1467313077620.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1467313077620.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
Like as soon as I do my depression disappears and I suddenly love life, r-right?
>>
File: 1467445073921.png (528 KB, 820x967) Image search: [Google]
1467445073921.png
528 KB, 820x967
>>29716281
>tfw the nice feeling when someone else touches your benis
>>
>>29716281

Yes, anon. You are a being programmed to further your line, as such cumming inside a vagina unprotected (preferably uncut) is fulfilling that ultimate imperative and will flood your brain with rewarding hormones and you will feel like life finally makes sense.
>>
How many middle-aged normals have you seen who are happy? The males, I mean. Very few, I would imagine.
>>
>>29716281
OP asking the real questions.
>>
File: 1467573852531.jpg (287 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1467573852531.jpg
287 KB, 700x700
I'm beginning to believe loving life is a pipe dream. I have to fulfill all these near impossible wants and desires for me to love life as much as I could.. and I have nobody to blame but myself for that. Most would tell you to simply expect less out of life and it's problem fixed. No thanks. I have a roof over my head, food to eat and an internet connection, is that not reason enough for me to love life? Fuck myself. I think I used to, until I realized "anything is possible" is a bunch of malarkey. It'll never happen, it might as well be impossible. Can't even be guaranteed success in the event that you decide to "make it possible".

I'm not laughing anymore
>>
>>29716281
I'm hiding in the bathroom while my girlfriend is sleeping because I'd rather be on r9k then in bed with her right now.

Does that answer your question?
>>
>>29717239
>he has a gf

gtfo norman
>>
If having regular sex with a woman could turn your life around, psychiatrists would employ prostitutes.

Vaginal sex being the end-all of human existence is a meme.
>>
>>29717365
It certainly helps to have some rather than none. It's in our nature to want to fuck.
>>
>>29716281
Maybe. You won't get a straight answer here because none of us have done it.
>>
>>29717431
Nobody said it was worthless, we're saying it's over-rated.
>>
>>29716281
I gave up on "loving" my life, instead I'm looking for ways to cope with it. But I can't even get money, it seems I'm just useless on all fronts.
>>
if you can do that every day, yes
>>
I assume so. Because let's be real, even without sex, interacting with a girl, whether it's online or off, a girl who really enjoys your company and likes you, is one of the best feelings ever, disregarding the memes, the self-pity, it really is great, so I can only imagine it's absolutely amazing with sex involved.
>>
>>29716281
It won't chnage anything. You will only find new things to feel shitty about. Friends, job, your sense of self, etc.

Thinking that if you do this one thing that things will get better for you will lead to a never ending rabbit hole of despair and anguish.
>>
>>29716281
Nope, you'll just end up miserable with the new woman. Women are fucking stressful, and you guys don't seem to understand this. Long term relationships are not worth it and are guaranteed to end in heartbreak somehow.
>>
>>29716281
Honestly, at this point, I'm afraid that losing my virginity would be the sole event that drives me over the edge and I end up killing myself.
I fear that, like most things, the actual experience would not be worth all of the effort.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.