[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i stop myself from spending money on fucking food man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
how do i stop myself from spending money on fucking food man. :( anything i can do to distract me? and say if i was out? i smell a real good burger place and i have enough money to buy one and other things too. what do i do?? i spent 25 quid on a fucking curry takeaway last night. i gotta stop. please someone give me advice.
>>
Learn to cook food and spend money on cheap/easy food to make in the mean time.
>>
I know that feel OP. I spend so much money on good delicious food, it's the only thing that feels worth spending on.
>>
>>29716192
bring less money with you when you go out.

if you do it because you're actually hungry, carry something portable with you that you can eat for cheap (nuts, seeds are good for this but anything works).

if you do it because you're bored, remind yourself that you have self-control and you want to feel good about not wasting money on shit food that provides about 10 minutes of entertainment.
>>
>>29716192

always carry a sack of apples around with you and when you feel tempted, eat an apple.
>>
>>29716192
start smoking you will forget about the food and crave the cigarettes instead
>>
>>29716192
Idi nahui, original.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.