[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People on here bitch about Reddit being full of SJWs, but when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: reddit-alien.png (47 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
47 KB, 736x1024
People on here bitch about Reddit being full of SJWs, but when I went there, they bitched about SJWs too. Like they were being heavily oppressed by the SJWs. What gives?
>>
>>29715907
we bitch about them being normies. they're so disgustingly normal it makes me sick.
>>
File: pepe gun meme with mask.jpg (16 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun meme with mask.jpg
16 KB, 396x385
> reddit
GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GET OUT NOW!!!!!!.
>>
Divide and conquer like usual
>>
>>29715923
this

plus reddit ""humour"" is so fucking annoying. it's like EVERY SINGLE thing they say is made into a joke or pun for LE UPBOATS
>>
>>29715923
>reddit
>normals
It's only slightly less autistic than minecraft forums what are you talking about
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/shitredditsays
>>
>>29716336
i have some bad news anon:

>>29716282
>>
>>29716349
Yeah, but a huge majority of reddit seems to really hate that subreddit and those in the SRS subreddit seem to be in the minority.
>>
>>29716381
they actually have huge influence on reddit. there's even a former reddit admit who's a mod there

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/wiki/directory

though they aren't the majority. reddit is more about being pretentious and making 100 posts of stupid puns than being SJW
>>
>>29716519
That doesn't answer why /r9k/ says reddit's full of SJWs and reddIt bitches about SJWs. I don know the other reasons of why 4chan hates reddit though. And I was only there for a couples, maybe a month, give or take.
>>
File: 1441913393471.png (263 KB, 523x372) Image search: [Google]
1441913393471.png
263 KB, 523x372
>>29716381
They're favored by the owners of the site (SRS is exempt from Reddit's rules), and SRSers are mods on many subreddits. They have a heavy presence in Wikipedia's administration as well.

SJWs actively gun for all positions of authority and influence on the Internet and beyond. That's what makes them dangerous.

Even though they're a minority, they are zealous and absolutely committed. They're also constantly attacking company faces and opinion leaders on social media and so give everyone with clout a warped sense of public opinion.
>>
>>29716783
Not OP or the guy you replied to, but this is the stupidest thing I've ever read.
Please post more, though.
>>
>>29716808
Kill yourself, SRS.
>>
>>29716820
Go back to to your shitty websitex faggot. I bet you're OP samefagging as someone else to post your reddit bullshit drama here.
>>
>>29715907
Redditors are definitely useful idiots for the SJW cause.
>>
They claim to hate SJWs but apparently only dislike the most extreme behaviour of them like those that claim men can't get raped. Most of Reddit advocates social justice and is pro Islam and only mock caricatures of SJWs.
>>
They make just as many edgy "jokes" as /r9k/. Reddit's the man in the mirror that /r9k/ must vehemently deny they really are.
>>
>>29716808
>>29716839
They're also pros at gaslighting and psychological bullying, as seen here.

No one would give enough of a fuck to run damage like this except SJWs/SRS.

These guys are real assholes. Keep talking about them and telling their story, and soon they'll be deservedly marginalized like the shitheel puppeteers they are.
>>
>>29715907
4chan is filled with contrarian hipsters, always has been
>>
>>29716956
Nice try, SRS brigade. Trying to make us lose your scent?
>>
>>29717002
That's the spirit. (I'm not SRS, but it doesn't matter. Keep talking about them and SJWs.)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.