[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4th of July weekend >Normies flooding everywhere in cosmic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>4th of July weekend
>Normies flooding everywhere in cosmic fucking droves at all hours
>Making constant noise and acting out their idea's of "fun" with eachother
>Leaving trash everywhere
>Sluts barely dressed walking around in pairs with turbochads showing off their fancy cars and what have you

How's this goatfuck of a weekend treating you so far, ameribots?
>>
>>29715742
I haven't left my house all weekend. not planning to until wednesday.
>>
>>29715761
Good.

Lock your doors and shut the windows if you haven't. Shut off the outside world.
>>
>>29715742
4th of july is my birthday, so i'm sitting at home alone. At least i live on my own unlike you frogposters.
>>
>meant to attend family BBQ tomorrow
I'm gonna try and blow it off and hope that nobody is angry with me. Sitting around like an moron, making nonsense small talk, and waiting to go home is not fun for me. I can't fake it anymore.

>>29715845
happy birthday, anon
>>
>>29715954
>>meant to attend family BBQ tomorrow
>I'm gonna try and blow it off and hope that nobody is angry with me. Sitting around like an moron, making nonsense small talk, and waiting to go home is not fun for me. I can't fake it anymore.

this, I was at a family party last weekend at a banquet. I literally walked out halfway through it without saying goodbye because the condescending small talk was insufferable to listen to anymore. Like a broken fucking record.
>>
>>29715742
c'mon man, get out there. live a little.
>>
>>29716205
It ain't living if it makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>29716059
>condescending small talk was insufferable to listen to
Oh fuck I know this feel. They won't even talk to me like a regular person. I can talk politics and other normie bullshit, i'm capable of doing that better than most people. I'll listen to conversations about topics i'm more knowledgeable of and just keep my mouth shut because the response i get is always a variation of;
>that's nice, honey
Apparently i'm just dumb anon who sits in his room all day playing video games and jacking off. I couldn't possibly have anything of value to say. The dismissive attitude kills me, and then i'm the asshole for not wanting to endure that treatment.

Then there's always the chance of my loserdom being thrown in my face. My aunt got into it the last time I saw her.
>you just got to be yourself and get out there and do something
I'm so sick of being viewed as a broken person, but what's broken about me isn't that i'm obviously unhinged, it's that I don't have a job right now. A job is the problem and the solution. All I got to do is get a job and suddenly i'm completely different person. Amazing how that works.
>>
Drunk alone playing overwatch in my barracks. Military life sucks
>>
>>29716376
>All I got to do is get a job and suddenly i'm completely different person. Amazing how that works.

This is the defining characteristic of what makes a person a "person" in America.
>>
Have to be into work at 11pm tonight, so I gotta drive with these fucktards. I probably won't get any sleep today.
>>
File: 1465765390494.jpg (3 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1465765390494.jpg
3 KB, 125x115
>Trying to sleep
>Fireworks keep going off
>>
>>29716492
you ever heard of noise canceling headphones and a good Spotify playlist, buddy?
>>
>>29716511
I can't sleep with music on.
>>
>>29716458
Seems like it. The drug dealing, ebonics speaking, halfwit, felon next door has more respect than me because he works at KFC part-time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.