[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow robots, if you were to have children would you have two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1467572946670.jpg (119 KB, 700x661) Image search: [Google]
1467572946670.jpg
119 KB, 700x661
Fellow robots, if you were to have children would you have two or just one. I think I woulda killed myself already if I didnt have the companionship of my younger brother, it def helped me out a lot so thinking two would be cool.

> Pic unrelated
>>
>>29715671
I would have zero because there are 5 billion too many people already.
>>
Me and my fiance are looking forward to at least 4, most likely 6 or 7.
>>
two is best tier. three is a bit much but still normal i think. one is just setting them up to be a fucked up robot. anything four and above is mormon tier retardedness and should be illegal
>>
>>29715712

Your children will grow up to be successful because they'll realize mom and dad have no time or energy to give them individual love and attention unless they earn it. Good choice.
>>
>>29715671
My cunt ex went off her birth control to get pregnant after we had been dating for 2 years and left me for her ex gf. I want to have kids with my current gf after I marry her. I think 2 kids is the perfect amount to have but that means I might have to have 2 with my wife when we have a real nuclear family. I feel bad for my daughter that she's going to have to spend at least half her time at her mother's ghetto home.
>>
>>29715833
niggawat.jpg
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.