[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw conversation in the real world doesn't work like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: killme.png (463 KB, 1070x601) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
463 KB, 1070x601
>tfw conversation in the real world doesn't work like it does on here
>>
>>29715312
>tfw arguing with people in real life isn't as fun as it is on here
>>
>>29715312
>tfw can't greentext verbally
>>
>>29715363
>get btfo in argument in real life
>can't call the person a faggot
>can't leave thread
>can't samefag
>>
>tfw avatarfagging is mandatory in real life and you can't even choose your avatar
>>
File: 1466443067940.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1466443067940.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>29715363
>present logical argument
>person resorts to ad hominem, logical fallacies and basically completely ignores my argument or barely understands it and either repeats the same arguments or counters with a completely nonsensical one
>normies agree with him because they're emotionally and socially driven roaches
>can't do anything about it because in the real world arguments are decided by appeal to sentimentality and social status and norm

Incredible how stupid most normies are.
Pic related, average normie trying to comprehend elementary concepts.
>>
>>29715573
>present logical argument
>"ur an ugly virgin lol xD" or bringing up flaws you have that have nothing to do with what you're discussing
>>
>>29715624
>>29715573
You guys are talking about 4chan conversations right?
>>
>>29715652
shut the fuck up already you retarded virgin
>>
>>29715652
You clearly weren't following the conversation. Either that or you couldn't resist posting a shitty, smug, reddit-tier joke.
>>
>>29715312
did you find this out after acting like an autist irl? funny how that sort of thing can creep in unnoticed
>>
i like to say implying when a disagrre with someone

one time i overheard someone say something stupid and said, implying, as i walked passed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.