[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is staring at women creepy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nngtmagRK91us00yto1_1280.jpg (201 KB, 1014x1044) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nngtmagRK91us00yto1_1280.jpg
201 KB, 1014x1044
is staring at women creepy?
>>
>>29715126
nah m8 if they don't like it they should stop wearing thongs in public. you could be raping them
>>
>>29715126

They feel it and hate it. I've gotten into trouble for looking at women too much.
>>
if you're not Chad, then yes.
couple weeks ago at work this girl was eating at the food court. i was at register and i just stood there and blatantly stared at her.
it was so fucking hilarious and warm feeling watching her notice me, keep glancing at me, then eventually she stuttered at her friend and laughed, putting her hand at her mouth for a second.
it was really cute. while she wasn't paying attention i walked away and she never saw me again.
>>
>>29715126
only eye contact is.

Last year at the beach I stole a girls shoes and cummed in them, watched her look for them all afternoon.
>>
>>29715152
>>29715176
i literally didn't know this
>>
Probably, or at least to normies. I remember the only reason I kept going to highschool was to see the cute girls.
>>
>>29715564

I think it depends on the manner of starring. For example, all during my last year in HS I would always look at this one girl who hung around with her group of friends near me and my friends. It was like clockwork. I would get there, talk to friends, and every day my head would snap and I would look her in the face. Sometimes she caught, other times she didn't, and sometimes she would avoid my gaze completely while being visibly uncomfortable. I didn't really like her, but it was almost an uncontrollable reflex.
>>
>>29715126
i do that sometimes only got a complaint once
>>
Nah its cool I used to stare at my neighbor girls ass through my pellet gun scope in middle school while she did yard work. Jerked off while I did it too. Shit was cash
>>
>freshman year in college
>see free zoom back and smoothies flier
>stand in corner and watch woman dance around
>get free smoothie
What a great afternoon.
>>
who gives a shit
i often eyerape with an erect penis the secretary id love to fuck on her desk
she doesnt mind

inb4 chad
ill never fuck her
>>
>>29715126
Only if you're ugly.
>>
Only if you're ugly

Fuck off robot, that's all I need to say
>>
>>29715813
>>29715887
It's true. I'm not ugly and I get away with it.
>>
I stare at women in public literally all the time. They look at me then they look away and just accept the fact that I'm going to eye them.

Has happened more than 100 times in my life.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.