[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do females feel as lonely as us now that they're no longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: wenn3110191.jpg (247 KB, 1000x1510) Image search: [Google]
wenn3110191.jpg
247 KB, 1000x1510
Do females feel as lonely as us now that they're no longer males asking to marry them?
>>
>>29714856
No females got exactly what they wanted with feminism. No obligation to have kids and raise a family. They don't have to settle down with normal or average guys anymore. They can fuck top tier men as much as they want while they young. They can make their own money. Its exactly what they wanted. To be alone. Average isn't good enough for them.
>>
>>29714891
I don't think females on the whole got what they wanted either, senpai. But they don't know what they want anyway.
>>
>>29714919
>le girls don't know what they want meme

No, they know.
>>
>>29715070
The girls are harpies that just want to fuck the top 1% of males and feed off beta male tears meme.

Have you talked to a girl before?
>>
>no longer males asking to marry them
there will always be chucks waiting for women who want to settle down
>>
>>29715127
Exactly, they know what they want (ALPHA FUX, BETA BUX)
>>
>>29715127
Yes I am a child and victim of Alpha fucks beta fucks.
>>
>>29714891
this is wrong in my opinion.

woman will always look for a provider no matter what.
because woman don't instantly get jobs like you think it is. a business owner doesn't give a shit if you have tits unless you are upfront desk to greet people. they want productive,smart,innovative.
therefore woman depend on men more than ever. the problem is woman overprice themselves and at the same time men are opting out of marriage, now with redpill more common than ever. its hard for woman to settle down.

marriage, bottom line, is pointless.
there is no reason to get married if you can happily live with someone you love. its a legal contract that fucks you hard in the ass
>>
>>29715368
no, alpha is all in the face

literally nothing else matters, or is of minimal importance

the face is EVERYTHING

attractive fux, ugly bux
>>
>>29715386
Alpha fucks, beta fucks, everyone's fucking except you
>>
>>29714856
no because they still get to have all the sex they want and pretend it's intimacy.
>>
attractive prostitutes are the great equalizer though,

whores gotta make ends meet somehow
>>
>>29715139
marriage rates have been declining for years. they're at an all time low and are still falling.

the rise of social media has given men unprecedented insight into just how slutty most women really are, and they're saying no to marriage as a result.
>>
>>29715443
i was friends with a super attractive mixed girl who ended up becoming a prostitute. she still sucks my dick now and then but i try not to talk to her too much for fear of becoming attached and killing myself for being a shit eating cuck.
>>
>>29715475
>getting bjs from a prostitute

???
>>
>>29715502
she sucks a mean dick, anon. only girl who could ever deep throat me. and it's amazing watching that pretty face of hers choking herself on my cock, slobbering all down her chin and onto her perfect tits, begging to be cummed all over.

she's a broken woman, but she's fun.
>>
>>29715445
there are seas of chucks out there that women could easily get to marry. the option is always there.
>>
>>29714856
you fucking assholes think you're getting one over us or something

just keep in mind it's not awkward for girls to use sex toys at all for superior fulfillment of sexual desire. Also, a female orgasm lasts about 30 seconds compared to a male's 8 seconds, and girls have more nerve endings in their clit than males have in their entire penis. You can go look any of that shit up

Good luck buying a fleshlight or changing the world or whatever.
>>
>>29714856
>Do females feel
NO
>>
>>29715584
men sex drive is 9.1 times higher
>>
>>29715570
>the option is always there.
same as the option for robots to settle with ugly slutty girls is always there, but you'll still all deny it and pretend it doesn't exist because no man, not even a robot, wants to cuck himself and invest in an undesirable slut. same as no woman wants a "chuck" or whatever you call them.

and like i said, betas and even normies are catching on to the once-secret rampant female promiscuity and choosing not to marry as a result. there's just nothing left in marriage for men anymore.
>>
no they dont
even a fat unattractive woman can choose not to be lonely
>>
>>29715584
see the whole thing is, most men don't need or often even want emotional fulfillment from women, particularly slutty ones. women can't say the same. they crave that connection and become more and more damaged the more they fuck around without emotional investment.

so you can either be that damaged slut that everyone fucks and no one cares about, or you can be a cat lady with your box of dildos. either way men are still going on to do great things-- not robots, of course, but that's not the discussion here-- and you're sitting home alone covered in animal hair wondering where all the good men have gone.
>>
>>29715664
There are no unattractive women. There is a fetish for literally everything.
>>
>>29715647
of course men don't want to invest in a slut. slut means they are unlikely to be loyal or happy in a monogamous relationship.

most "ugly" girls are in two types. the slut ones who still fuck dozens of guys. and the ones who may not be ugly at all but are just afraid of sex. both still prefer chad.
>>
>>29715647
So more men don't want to marry because girls are taught it is ok to embrace their slut side. And the institution of marriage which really benefits women is falling apart today.

So how is it not the case that women are shooting themselves in the foot with modern culture too? Haven't you ever met a lonely unmarried older woman that's for all essential purposes off the market? They would've just wanted to settle down too.
>>
File: 1406254821907.jpg (596 KB, 1600x1236) Image search: [Google]
1406254821907.jpg
596 KB, 1600x1236
>>29715647
>there's just nothing left in marriage for men anymore.
definitely nothing left for me. I'm 27 got a degree and a nice jerb. I finally learned how to stop dressing like a sperg. It's funny, women sometimes are nice to me now, but I ignore them. I got treated like shit by women up til fairly recently, and that made me bitter as fuck. can't fucking stand em now. that part of my life was ruined.

I'm fucking off to colorado and smoking mad dank and playing vidya til I die.

no kids, no whining wife, none of that noise in my life. gonna be splendid.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.