[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crystals growing inside guitar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Whatthefugisthisshit.jpg (328 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Whatthefugisthisshit.jpg
328 KB, 900x1200
Where the fuck do you go to ask about something like this. A few minutes ago in the dark I bashed my head against my ovation guitar hanging on my wall, smashing the guitar against the wall. They have a curved plastic back with a sort of cover piece, I fucking freaked out because I thought I broke the whole back of the guitar. I took the cover off and all I needed to do was apply some glue to fix it though.

So at this point I'm pretty relieved because I really like this guitar, and I get a good look at the cover I took off and there are these weird red crystals on it. i thought at first that maybe they were dropped in there by the previous owner at some point, but they're stuck in there really well and there are also some in the rest of the guitar. Ive barely had this guitar a year but it's used and was made in 1990, is that old enough for crystals to have grown onside?? What the fuck is this guys.
>>
>>29714424
>Ovation
Best guitar 2bh. Why are you asking /r9k/?
>>
>>29714424
>Ovation
Best guitar 2bh.
Why are you asking /r9k/? This place isn't too music/instrument oriented. Try asking a guitar forum.
>>
>>29714449
>>29714462

Fuck mane, sorry about that. These are both mine. The original comment wasn't showing up and I had more to say.
>>
>>29714462
Yeah I checked around but I never saw anything this strange, didn't think it was on topic enough for /mu/

I might try a guitar forum though that's a good idea.
>>
Glue crystals. How is that not abundantly obvious?
>>
>>29714503
First acoustic guitar, didn't know those were a thing. Thanks famn I'll look them up.
>>
>>29714503
Can't really find anything on them but it definitely seems to be a logical explanation.
>>
>>29714424

It's just adhesive used in the construction of the guitar, anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.