[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl at work starts flirting with me a week ago >Hit it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1454867376649.jpg (47 KB, 477x619) Image search: [Google]
1454867376649.jpg
47 KB, 477x619
>Girl at work starts flirting with me a week ago
>Hit it off pretty well. Extremely obvious that she's into me
>Be today
>Constantly smiling at me and trying to be sly
>Catch her multiple times, smile back.
>Bumps her hip against mine jokingly
>Tells me I smell good
>Ask for her number as she's leaving work
>She says yes and gives me her number

I just got a cute, blonde, 18 year olds number. What the fuck do I do now?
>>
Get ready for false rape claims. Youd better tape consent
>>
>>29714199

This used to happen to me at work fairly often. What would end up happening is that we'd text back and forth for a day or two about making plans, then they'd completely drop all contact. Hopefully your shit goes better.
>>
>she invites you somewhere as part of a group
>her big brother is part of the group along with several over-protective alpha males who she has been rejecting
>they size you up the entire time and constantly play little games to shit test you
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.