[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why arent you gay yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25 KB, 480x424
being gay is so so so much better than being straight

you get laid 50x more on grindr than on any other dating sites, and gay sex actually feels way better than straight sex, also all the guys I meet just want to fuck so I dont have to waste time and money on dates and shit

guys make way better friends than girls, being able to have sex with a good friend is awesome

oh and Im on prep so I can do bareback without having to worry about HIV.

feels good man
>>
>>29713886
I wish I was. I hate women.
>>
>>29713886
Your sexual orientation is determined at birth. You can't make yourself gay. Read a book nigger.
>>
Why haven't you started eating dirt yet? It's much easier to find dirt than tendies and it honestly tastes much better than tendies!
>>
>>29713886
dont want shit on dick or aids
>>
>>29713886
Good for you, man. Living the dream.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 750x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 750x702
>>29715452
>implying there's such a thing as sexuality and not just degeneracy and decency the latter of which is represented by heterosexuality and the former of which is of course represented by homosexuality
>>
File: 1456900141514.jpg (63 KB, 369x547) Image search: [Google]
1456900141514.jpg
63 KB, 369x547
>>29715550
"A consequence of the over-privileged woman is that in America no man any more dares to look at a girl, since otherwise he will be brought before the marriage court and made to pay for it. In America homosexuality is absolutely a defensive measure for the men because they have fallen into such slavery to the women. The woman can behave like an ax there: she just starts hacking away on something. She is never rebuked: the best example of a tyranny by women!" -- Heinrich Himmler of the SS
>>
File: image.png (182 KB, 257x325) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182 KB, 257x325
>>29715648
Judeo-Bolsheveik agent detected

American men's, (that means white, actual Americans,) only recourse against the Hebrew onslaught is reproduction to the point that his homeland is imbued with enough unity to resist the trappings of globalism.

>mfw onepostfromthisID
>>
>>29713886
Well you see anon, I don't like penises that aren't mine... I like vaginas.
>>
File: image.jpg (912 KB, 1417x1890) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
912 KB, 1417x1890
>>29713886
Pic related, you filthy fag.
>>
>>29715798
>>29716219
Back to /pol/. Do you really want nohopers breeding anyway? The answer is no.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.