[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no sex drive >tfw completely undateable because every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: aa.jpg (107 KB, 625x838) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
107 KB, 625x838
>tfw no sex drive
>tfw completely undateable because every woman wants sex

What's the point
>>
>>29713865
why would you date a woman if you don't want sex
what's the point indeed
>>
>>29713883
found the ISTP
>>
Join an asexual help group
>>
>>29713938
what the fuck does that mean
i don't keep up with autism letters
>>
>>29713865

literally no reason then.
>>
>>29713865
find someone that is a sexual
>>
>>29713865
I'd date you. Not into 3-D men sexually.
>>
>>29713883
cuddling and other non-sexual physical intimacy feels really good. I'm the same as OP, I don't really like sex but I love physical intimacy, but I can't get it because 99% of women want sex.
>>
File: 1464908079923.png (321 KB, 445x387) Image search: [Google]
1464908079923.png
321 KB, 445x387
>>29714003
>>29713865
Yeah this is bullshit you creepy weirdos
>>
>asexual
>want a wife and kids
>desire to meet women but not to kiss and fuck them.
>physical contact seems foreign to me.
>>
>>29713961
it means you don't say a lot and don't fuck with abstract concepts or feelings much
>>
I have no sex drive and it seems like the girls I date hate cuddling and sex because they fooled around too much in their youth that they became desensitized to intimacy. It feels like I'm sharing a bed with a friend who is comfortable changing her clothes in front of me.

No sex.
No handholding.
No cuddling.

just the occasional nudity at morning and night when we're changing clothes or showering.
>>
Yeah listen here buckos
When that beaver is in your face it's a different ballgame
>>
>>29714018
I don't think you intended to but yeah, you basically summed up the attitude of society to asexual men. we're either not real men/fags, or we're creepy losers.
>>
>>29714018
How can you call them creepy when you haven't seen a picture of them?
>>
>>29714039
welp you nailed it congrats
guess your meme letters are worth something after all
>>
>>29714052
The only way people will really believe you is if you castrate yourself.

>>29714055
Because "let's just be friends" is the creepy way to get into a girl's pants (because, face it, no guy seeks out female friends), and "I am just asexual but like to cuddle women :^)" is that XTREME EDITION.
>>
>>29714085
>The only way people will really believe you is if you castrate yourself.

I would if low testosterone didn't have so many other side effects like depression and fucked up bones/cancer.
>>
>>29714085
>Because "let's just be friends" is the creepy way to get into a girl's pants (because, face it, no guy seeks out female friends), and "I am just asexual but like to cuddle women :^)" is that XTREME EDITION.

yeah but what if they're attractive
>>
>>29714110
Then she will try to seduce the robot, and if the robot isn't Alpha and/or is REALLY REALLY trying to be just a friend, she will interpret it is as rejection, go get revenge fuck, and humiliate him in front of his peers.
>>
>>29713883
I had a past relationship with a girl who was borderline asexual because of her antidepressants, it was great, basically everything a guy with no interest in sex could want. Cuddling, holding hands, playing vidya together, chatting about our shared interests, all that shit, I'm confused about the weird stigma in this thread.
>>
>>29714192
Because 99% of the human population couldn't sustain that kind of relationship, and pretending your weird special snowflake faggotry has any relevance is obnoxious.
>>
>>29714192
that's awesome and exactly what I want. why did you end up breaking up?
>>
File: image.gif (151 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
151 KB, 400x267
>>29714229
>breaking up
She killed herself

>>29714222
I'm confused about what part of my post you're addressing here.
>>
>>29714288
>>She killed herself

fuck :/ I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>29714288
I'm sorry she died but I'm convinced asexuals don't exist. All of them are underaged snowflakes who are so squeamish about fucking.
>>
>>29714333
This may be true in some cases but certainly isn't true in all cases, I don't see how you could just generalize a perception you have based upon a few individuals onto an entire demographic. There are some people, for one reason or another, who are 'sexually apathetic' or asexual. I don't even fap.
>>
File: rich.jpg (14 KB, 480x375) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
14 KB, 480x375
>tfw no relationship drive
get on my level, op
or don't it's honestly terrible
>>
>>29714390
Cool. You're a freak and need drugs or surgery.
>>
>tfw no sex drive
>tfw no relationship drive
>tfw no need for people at all
i stopped caring anymore

(miserablewojak.png)
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.