[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you deal with the death of a pet? i just lost a pet i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452550813015.gif (436 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1452550813015.gif
436 KB, 400x226
how do you deal with the death of a pet?

i just lost a pet i've had since i was 7 and i don't know what the fuck to do

i feel like shit and i want to throw up
>>
>>29713801
i know your pain
although i only had the pet for a month and it was a chick that died of a weird illness. I was so autistic that i kept the chick in my lunchbox and hit it deep in our freezer. The plan was to get rich then clone it from it's preserved dna. The fucker was in that freezer for at least a year and i would have completely forgotten about it had my mom not found it and kicked my ass
so basically you should do the same thing because it helped me get over it's death
>>
undraged person, please get the fuck off our board, you fucking normie
>>
>>29714465
You fucking piece of shit tripfag, you're the one that needs to leave.

Also how do you know he's underage? Do you think all other animals die at 10 years of age? Literally what
>>
>>29715281

That's a NAMEFAG, not a TRIPFAG, you IGNORANT FUCK.
>>
There's nothing you can do.
Just let time pass and it will hurt less.
One day you will get a new pet to love.

>>29714465
>>29715281
Both of you should leave.
You'd be much more comfortable on reddit or 9gag.
>>
>>29713801
An expiration date makes things matter more
>>
>>29713801

Think about the good life you gave them. At least for dogs, they thrive on your attention and live much better lives as a person's companion then they would alone. It rests in peace, much better than the horrors it would have faced in nature
>>
>>29713801
Who was it?

robot, you're full of shit this comment is legit original
>>
>>29715356
>Le look at how much smarter and superior I am xDDDDD

Maybe you should go to reddit, since you're so adept at writing smug, pseudo-intellectual bullshit. You'd fit right in.
>>
>>29716504
>basic knowledge of board convention
>pseudo-intellectual

wew lad, do you also accuse the kid sitting next to you who successfully coloured inside the lines of being a smart arse tryhard?
>>
>>29716551
Oh yay, here comes the basic, cliche "this my clever way of saying ur stupid xDDDD" argument.
Seriously, you'd fit in perfectly on reddit. Check it out. They have shitloads of people who type just like you do.
>>
>>29713801
I've killed my own pet.
He was sick and suffering, blind in both eyes, diabetes. My father refused to care for him. I dug his grave first. He was a mangy animal, matted fur, smelled foul.
I fried bacon, poured the grease in his dog food. He heard the trigger. He flinched as a pulled the trigger. I shot him in the jaw. It didn't last long.
I frowned as I lowered him into the grave, a shallow sadness. I buried him with his favorite pillow. It was the only thing my parents provided for him
>>
>>29716798
Dogs are the angels of earth, why couldn't you have him put down properly. Now his last emotion was fear.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.