[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you accept to go in an arranged relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: pretty much like this.jpg (79 KB, 768x564) Image search: [Google]
pretty much like this.jpg
79 KB, 768x564
Ok so here is the thing guys. I live in south america and over the last two months my life has pretty much turn around...for good.

My mom introduced us to her highschool friend who happens to have a daughter, a 17 year old qt like you wouldn't believe. We hang out and go to grab something to eat every two weeks to me this feels like a "play date". The thing is, I have 24 years old. I don't mind the age gap and we all honestly get along pretty well, which leads me to the next thing.
Both my mom and her friend have hinted at us being together. BUT, I am already ahead of them and pretty much already have been talking with this qt since the second time we met, Through facebook and then by phone.
The problem I have with this is, how it could be percieved. If I was an outsider, I would seem to me like this is an arranged relationship, as in our mothers are trying to make us be together (despite we wanting that too)
I can't avoid to feel that this is too perfect to be true. Maybe in a few yearrs this qt will realize that her mom had too much influence on us or maybe it's my way to cope with the age gap, or the fact that I never had a long relationship before (this is why I think my mom is pushing this thing between us) and her friend honestly is actually in love with the idea that I become her daughter's boyfriend because she thinks i am cool for some reason.

What would you do? any advice you want to give me? Am I overthinking things or is this how happyness feels like?

Ask me anything else for details too.
>>
I don't want a relationship so no.
>>
>>29713727
She has just finished her first semester at uni so she is not a highschooler.
I have just finished my studies and I am preparing for joining the workforce as soon as possible.
Also I met her father and we got along well too, as i said to perfect to be true...
>>
Fucking go for it man. Nothing wrong with being introduced by family or friends. It's how almost all normies meet their gfs. Age gaps make for happy marriages.

May you have many healthy children and homeschool them so they don't turn into robots.
>>
>>29713765
like at all? even if it was handed to you like this?
>>
>>29713811
I am definitively going for it, thanks for the good vibes.
I guess my real concern is to know how much is her mother really influencing her.
>>
>>29713727
My cousin's parents set him up with his wife. They dated for a few months and got along great. Arranged marriages seem to work out way better than other marriages.
>>
>>29713864
I was talking about this to a friend, and he made me notice that we all got along great, so maybe it is just that we match because the way our parents raised us. My parents and her parents have similar personalities and have jobs related to academia.
I always though about arranged marriages in a bad light, but now i think they happen to work because families that share the same values can join this way. pretty interesting stuff, I just hope she doesn't have a crazy phase and dump everything with her family, because if she has problems with their family, it will pretty much be guaranteed that she will resent me aswell.
>>
>>29713811
Anyone who homeschools their kids should be shit. You are depriving them of social experience and just setting them up to be a disgusting robot like yourself.
>>
>>29713811
>>29713966
Homeschooling seems like a handicap in this day and age. Balance between education at home and school is key so I won't ever trust 100% to the school system to raise my children.
>>
I feel sorry for the girl.

How secure are you OP? How will you act when she goes away for college?

If she gets pregnant before then, do you have a stable enough income to provide for her and the kid? If the parents are willing to push a 17yr old on you as an arrangement thing be 100% certain they will push HARD for marriage if you knock her up.

Personally, it's not the actual years in age difference that's the problem but the stages of life your at. She may think it's a great idea now but lets be fucking real, she goes to college and everyone shocked she's already married or engaged when there's all these prime cocks around. It only takes one slutty girl to plant that seed in her mind. Then she's wanting to experience life and cocks an all that while your home.

Now, that on its own is not so bad if she was single. But I just cant imagine this turning out well OP.

My suggestion. Fuck her but be VERY proactive with condoms and find out if she son the pill too. DONT STOP using condoms if she is. I know you will be tempted but it's not worth it.

Come op be real man.
>>
>>29714038
She is in college in the same city I live, we are close so no problem with that.

No I won't get her pregnant at all, if it happens It wouldn't be a problem either, I have money and like i said, when i work I will have a good income.

> It only takes one slutty girl to plant that seed in her mind.

This is what i fear the most, but until now, she seems to be pretty independent and cold headed, but that could change anytime.

I appreciate your opinion, as I said, I think some people around me will think the worst but I hope I can make the best out of it and don't fuck up.

She would become my main responsability if anything wrong happens and I guess I am scared for that aswell. Her father is kinda old aswell so I think they will somehow see me as the 1st man in the house, I don't feel ready for that kind of thing.
>>
>>29714038
Oh and by the way, I don't think about marrying her at all, she would have to finish college first or even after that.
>>
>>29713727
>Would you accept to go in an arranged relationship?

Yes, with a few caveats (the classical ones).

Note that she could say the same things ("family arranged that turd to marry me"), but she didn't.

That is, she's actually interested in you and she doesn't mind the age gap.
>>
>>29714233
But if you did get her pregnant suddenly everyone who pushed you together twill be pushing harder to marry asap, I imagine.

How would you deal with that?
>>
>>29714249
She is interested in me, but I fear it could be for the wrong reasons.
She thought i was a couple of years younger but when i told her my real age she shrugged it off, and that was very early in our conversations.
>>
What kind of money are you making when your out?

Do you think or want your S/O to work also in the future?

I fear that the type of people that try to match up their daughter do it so she can have the best perceived life imaginable. Which may not be the best for you.
>>
>>29714293
I would do it, I think she is a catch and she thinks I am aswell. It would fuck us for a while but i think we could make it, our families would support us aswell.
That's the thing, If I go all the way with her, I guess I am not allowed to fuck up at all.
>>
>>29714319
It's not like that. She just started studying in one of the top universities here. Her parents want her to have a career and from what I have talked about her she likes it. I definitively want her to work, I don't want her to just stay at home or anything like that.
>>
>>29713727
fuck her and then move on.
>>
Are you literally a homosexual? Do you not realize that most long lasting relationships originate from being introduced by family and friends? You think it's not a real relationship unless you meet some nasty skank randomly in a club?

I will never cease to be surprised at how thoroughly feminists have brainwashed this generation.
>>
>>29713727
I wish i could get an arranged relationship. Parental approval would instantly granted and I would be spared the anxiety of choosing for myself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.