[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
may 8, 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
>6 months earlier, jock yells at me in Gov for being gay
>(accidentally outed myself)
>jock goes up to me after class, tells me i'm going to hell
>have to switch classrooms because humiliation
>at night pray that bully dies

>May 8, 2015
>jocks from high school attain fake Ohio id's for alcohol
>get drunk, drive in nearby park
>going super fucking fast, wasted
>apparently not going fast enough
>passenger pulls steering wheel (my bully)
>flips over guardrail several times into creek
>3/5 die

>passenger was my high school bully

>present day
>memorials of my bully
>"he was such a nice person!! he just wanted to make people smile!!"
>mfw i learned that God is For Real
>>
>>29713475
good, drunk drivers always deserve death.
>>
>>29713475
Justice is served sometimes, cuteboy.
Fuck those people who didn't see him for the pile of shit he was tho.
>>
>>29713475
Too bad they couldn't run you over THEN kill themselves.
>>
>>29713475
God has answered my prayers too. Atheists post make me cringe. You need to be more careful about your prayers though one of mine accidentally killed someone.
>Feeling really sick at a new job.
>Can't miss work or will be fired.
>Pray to God for power outage at work so I can go home.
>15 minutes later
>Power goes out.
>Leave 30 mins later when they realize power isn't coming back.
>Driving home.
>Car smashed into pole killed the electricity.
>Driver died.
>>
>>29713475
>mfw i learned that God is For Real
So, are you still gay then?
>>
>>29713475
>has to live an entire life wanting to suck cock and take it up the ass as a man
>thinks there is any justice in the world for some random asshole dying

next you're going to tell me that torture is OK because strawberries taste good.
>>
>>29713582
driving drunk is fun and easy

just stay focused....driving is mostly limbic system function anyway
>>
>>29713475
Which one was the bully?
>>
>>29714237
The passenger stupid
>>
>>29714410

it said he survived...
are you playing a game?
>>
>>29713475
>pray for a gf in 10th grade
>6 years later
>still nothing
>>
>>29714237
>stony creek

sup fellow michigander robot
>>
That's not how God acts.

Wishing death on somebody will damn you, by the way, far more potently than sodomy ever could.
>>
Oh shit my negro you live in Michigan? I'm in the 313 the shitty D Detroit Metro BABYYY
>>
>>29714521
>muh fairy tail collection is canon and tells me how god works
>>
>>29714521
Why are there different levels of sin severity if the requirements to get into heaven are the same regardless?

Where, specifically, does it state that certain sins damn you forever more than other 'more forgivable' sins?

Everyone's all about "God does this, god doesn't do that, only these specific rules have to be followed kind of" without citing sources.
>>
>>29714521
I don't think anyone can claim to know how God acts, I like to think he doesn't take wishing death upon someone into consideration though he will judge it. Only that's what I like to think, it serves no-one but myself.
>>
>>29714653
t. moron that doesn't understand Christianity
>>29714722
All sins are equal, wishing murder is a constant sin rather than an occasional sin.

In addition, feeling pride in it and allocating the blame of it to God is a sin.
>>
>>29714653
>muh not an argument

>>29714722
in the time before moveable print and the general volatility of paper media, many traditions were passed down orally through. the origins of many traditions lie outside of the scriptures because they were passed down from the practices of the early church; most bastardizations come from taking the oral tradition and twisting it in some bizarre way, usually for your own personal gain
>>
>>29713760
>actually believes that a god would murder another human just so he can skip out of work early

Religious delusion... wew, lad. Not even once.
>>
>>29714751
What kind of checks and balances system is all sins are equal?

Take for example, any sin that consists simply of spoken words or an impure thought compared to murdering someone, eating their blood, or just being an immodestly dressed woman.

Shit, just being angry with your brother (matthew 5:22) is enough to burn.

Also, please do explain the difference between 'constant' and 'occasional' sin and what that actually means.
>>
>>29714982
projecting your ideology onto christianity, lol
>>
>>29713760
>Driver died.
nice
>>
My elementary school bully died of cancer when he was 17. Of course he got a bunch of attention because a child with cancer. But he was a horrible person.
>>
>Brother befriends ginger shithead
>Ginger shithead is a known thief and the family are scum
>One day dads wedding ring goes missing
>Ginger shithead stops coming around and talking to brother
>Know he did it but no way to prove it
>Fast forward a couple months later
>Ginger shithead dies down a back alley from trying to get high by huffing a deodorant can.
>Usually flood of "OMG he was such a nice lad, ect, ect"
>Took a piss on his grave night after the funeral and left a couple of deodorant cans there

I don't really believe in karma but if there was any proof that it was a real thing then this was it. Good riddance
>>
From Ohio what part was this?
>>
Someone who gave me a hard time in high school died by drowning from an epileptic fit in the bath. They didn't find his body for 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>29713871
You're so right but you're so wrong.
>>
File: 1447224385181.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1447224385181.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
My bully used to be a friend of mine. We were 16. I used to box for fun (backyard shit) actually was bretty good. I'm 5'4" BTW. He was 5'9" and bulkier. All the Normie's were boxing and since I was stoned I didn't want to. They all thought I was a small punk. So my "best freind" at the time puts on the gloves and just ko's the fuck out of me. Just a cheap shot to look kewl. After an hour, they keep wanting me to box with bully just so they can see a little white boy get his ass kicked. I was the only white boy in the group. Im from an island in the pacific where being white is the wrong color. We go three rounds. He doesn't hit me once. I fucked him up even tho they didn't want to admit I did. The day after I'm hanging with them. They start telling me how badass I was cuz bully wasn't there. All of a sudden me and bully arent cool anymore cuz I made him look like shit. He starts teasing me and my skin color, steals from me, and even stole $60 from me to pay off his debt to dealer. I left that village and wished and hoped he would die in the worst way possible. Two years later, he did. Dumbfuck was reef walking and didn't know how to swim. Tide sucked him out and he drowned in the dark scary ocean. I dont feel pity for him or anything. A lot of the bots here are right.... You are not allowed to win no matter what. Even if you earned it. I just wish he would've shook my hand and said good fight. But no, can't get your ass kicked by a short haole and live it down.
Also have another story bout chad getting killed. Wanna hear? Anyone still in this thread?
>>
christianity is garbage
>>
>>29716413
Go on, brudda. Share your stuff.
>>
File: 1442110017868.gif (1 MB, 273x198) Image search: [Google]
1442110017868.gif
1 MB, 273x198
>>29716579
K. On mobile with craked screen.
> island is small. Everyone knows everyone.
>the badass fighter chad knows me from school. Grappled with him for fun.
>he fucks me up.jpeg
>not mad about it or anything.
>chad sees this as weakness.
>years later I'm working at bar.
> chad and my friend show up.
>chad asks for free beer but in a bully way.(so, are you gonna hook me up!?)
> cave in like a punk and give him one beer
> thankfully , he leaves after one beer. Says he'll be back next week for more free beer.
> never gets the chance.
>him and his brother drunk and methed up go joyriding and speeding.
>has an accident. His brother was driving and got chad killed while he survived.
> "guess he won't be coming in for that beer..."
>smugpepe.jpeg
>>
>>29716728
Even went to the funeral cuz friends with his other brother. If they only knew wat I was thinking while I stared at his dead corpse.
>>
>be seven year old child
>Mom gets pregnant and has a little boy
>mom and dad obviously favor baby brother over me
>Rest of family pays him more attention than me too
>Try to get attention on little brothers first birthday but everyone tells me to fuck off
>Go to bedroom and cry
>Pray to God that baby brother dies horribly
>Month or so later mom gets into car accident
>Car is engulfed in flames
>Mom escapes with sever burns on 70 percent of her body
>Baby brother toasted alive
>Now I'm a single child again
>Know there is a God and he is good
Kek, served my parents right for being assholes to me. And I didnt have to grow up with a whiney cunt of a brother
>>
>>29716923
This post smells of woman, and I'm not talking about your toasted mommy.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.