[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you talk to women on here? I usually just talk to them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 2000x1000
How do you talk to women on here?

I usually just talk to them like I would in real life:
>oh you have a pic in Montana
>I went there last year too, awesome place

They seem to get bored and unresponsive quickly. What am I doing wrong
>>
U have to say "ayy bby u ean sum fuk" or otherwise they eill leav u for chafld
>>
>>29713433
its a flirting app, not a fucking conversation app
>>
>>29713557
Shit how do you flirt give me examples
>>
>>29713589
flirting is basically just complimenting back and forth or if you're chad enough, making them compliment you
>>
be like the guy in the other thread and fuck 2/10 fatties
>>
>>29713433
nothing, you sound like a decent enough dude. realize that tinder is a hollow shell of love meant for middle aged housewives and small children.Find the people in life who really love you and be happy dude its all about mindset
>>
>>29713616
Not really. A lot of, if not most flirting involves teasing.
>>
>>29713812
And don't forget to be urself !!!!!!
:):):):)
>>
>>29713433
There's a good way to hide our social ineptness tbqh
You can just try to straight up schedule a date with someone. Say you don't like to talk online or something like it
>>
I'm not sure I am decently attractive and get matches but I am not motivated enough to talk to anybody too much effort
>>
File: tinder.jpg (81 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
81 KB, 720x640
You compliment them. Tell them they're hot. Then leave your number and dare them to text you. Honestly that's all there is to it. Be a fucking Chad and forget the boring ass conversation.
>>
>>29713589
Make jokes. Make them flirty jokes. Get number within 10 messages or you're done. Don't take days to reply.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.