[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you become more attractive to women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 6765655.jpg (252 KB, 722x690) Image search: [Google]
6765655.jpg
252 KB, 722x690
How do you become more attractive to women?
>>
Money, cash, money, things bought with money.
>>
>>29713339
Being /fit/ is pretty much free.
>>
>>29713339
>>29713358
But I don't like money or material possessions though.
Lifting weights and eating a lot is annoying though.
Could I just get abs from cardio? Would that work?
>>
>>29713305
just bee yourself, and attractive
but srsly get one girl to notice you and flirt with you and other girls will follow, there is some sort of switch that turns on in women when they notice other girls fawning over you, all you need is 1 girl to get the ball rolling.
>>
Basically be white. Have you seen how every girl around the world likes white cock!?!?!?! Like wtf girls are fucking bitches nothing more
>>
>>29713305
1. Get a sushi knife and carve out a jawline that can cut paper when you look at it.

2. Get bee wax and take a shower in it, then dry your hair by jumping up and down 1000 times (will also make you lose the weight). Hair is waxed, good.

3. Practice romantic ballroom dancing with Japanese sex robot until tango and foxtrot is perfect.

4. Steal a hobo's shirt and wash it before wearing it.

5. Procure some nice flip-flops for your feets.

6. Chuck on a decent tie and also a wrist-clock.

7. Buy white shoes then run them through some mud to make them blacker, then dry them with the same hairdryer used before (this is important)

8. You are now ready to attract the woman.
>>
>>29713305
normie brain, chad body
>>
>>29713846
>>29713305
Made a mistake. When I say hairdryer, I mean you have option of drying hair by jumping or by hairdryer. However if latter you gotta get less fat separately, comprende.
>>
working out definitely changes your face over time
I would definitely try it if I wasn't shitskinned
>>
things on the surface: looks,smell,social skills
things on the outside: job,car,money

social statues is the most influential. you can be a complete shithead/autistic but if you have enough of that you gonna get a gf

remember: woman flock to the brightest light like moths. that's why plebs wear on expensive clothes to confuse them
>>
BONE
STRUCTURE
>>
>>29713390
you'll lose more weight from dieting and eating clean lean diet high fat low carb no sugar but you'll also need to work out
>>
>>29713305
Wear cologne. Wear after-shave. Shave your neckbeard. Lose weight. It's not difficult; you're just fucking pathetic.
>>
>>29714041
>woman are looking for well shaved guys
>>
>>29714170
most girls, at least the hot ones, like hair only in your head and a little bit above your unit
>>
>>29714041
>get facial surgery
>get ribcage surgery
I mean is this even bait
>>
>>29714187
But I have a shitty chin that I cover with a beard. Are you saying I'm just fucked then?
>>
>>29713901
But I'm already skinny.
My face won't change if I gain muscle, will it?.
>>
>>29714430
yes it changes
it chisels the jaw
>>
quick and easy way?

being dangerous
>>
>>29714447
(not that guy)
My jaw is already pretty much a huge square brick
What will working out do to it? Will I get the world record for world's chaddiest jaw?
>>
>>29714447
fucking how?

bloxblox
>>
>>29713305
Watch as much anime as possible
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.