[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else used to provoke jocks into beating you up in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Josh_Leva.png (462 KB, 422x594) Image search: [Google]
Josh_Leva.png
462 KB, 422x594
Did anyone else used to provoke jocks into beating you up in school just so you could fap to it later?
>>
>>29713243
no but this is hella intriguing

tell us more
>>
>>29713530
What's there to tell? I've already said what I did

It was fun. Chads got sexy bodies
>>
>>29713243
That's kinda fucked

Were you abused as a child?
>>
>>29713571
No I'm just turned on by muscular men (or women) manhandling me
>>
oh man that's twisted

that's about where I'm at right now in my femdom degeneracy where I'm fapping to the thoughts of being abused and dominated by mistresses alpha male bfs, studs, and bulls. getting facefucked, having them rub and grind their balls, crotch, and ass in my face to mark their scent/territory, giving them foot massages, being forced to worship them by mistress, prepping them, sexually submitting and bottoming for them, all that shit.

but I guess if this is kinda where you were in high school, I guess that's a really hot way getting your rocks off, and very dangerous too, which obviously fuels the excitement
>>
>>29713628
I get the domination aspect, but being punched and kicked in the ribs can't feel good. Why not just have sex with a man and have him choke and slap you?
>>
>>29713637
I'm not there yet but unless I get laiid soon I'll probably be there. fml
>>
greentext you faggot

also if you ever got fucked greentext that too
>>
>>29713637
how is that femdom tho
>>
>>29714227
femdom > cuckolding > forced bi > regular domination by men

I am not romantically interested in men. for me it's just being a submissive bi sexual slut but for me it's just sexual. I don't want or desire a boyfriend to snuggle with or anything like that. the most out of a relationship I would ever want is a fuckbuddy/master type of deal. I still get more sexual gratification when it's a gf/mistress commanding that I do gay shit, but I genuinely like it myself and don't need a heterosexual qualifier to justify it somehow. I like gagging on cocks and being dominated by both genders but as far as romantic interest that only extends to females.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.