[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does death frighten you roach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Does death frighten you roach?
>>
The process of dying does.
>>
I reveal death.
Not honestly, but every faggot says they're not scared of death until they are faced with death.
tell my suicidal tendencies
>>
The state of being death sounds just fine to me. It's just nothing, like you feel when you're asleep. What frightens me is the transition, or the loss of life. It's all we've ever known, and for it to drain away sounds terrifying.

My biggest fear, or I guess it's a phobia, is aerophobia or a fear of flying in airplanes.

I have to take a flight on tuesday, and I already know I'm gonna freak out and panic for four hours straight. And all I have to sedate me is some benadryl.
>>
>>29713251
*revel in
>>
File: here's brendan.jpg (60 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
here's brendan.jpg
60 KB, 620x388
>dead for 13 billion years
>alive for 80
>dead for 100 billion more
Where's the punchline?
>>
File: 1467272668331.jpg (127 KB, 843x604) Image search: [Google]
1467272668331.jpg
127 KB, 843x604
Anyone who says they aren't afraid of death are lying to themselves or someone else.
>your consciousness has an expiration date
>mom and pop are going to die
>2016 is more than half over
>>
>>29713464
No, you were dead for an infinite number of years, you don't just start counting at the big bang.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (44 KB, 554x441) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
44 KB, 554x441
>>29713509
I wouldn't call that a solved question, m8.
>>
>>29713509
There was no time before the big bang senpai. What would you count?
>>
If it is inevitably going to come then why be scared?

If anything i'm very annoyed of the thought of death.
>>
>>29713592
Time is just the human understanding of cause->effect. It's not something that exists. At east as far as I understand, which probably isn't much
>>
you will never live untill the time they perfect waifu bots
>>
>>29713666
Time exists as much as space, they're interchangeable after all.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
why fear death when i'm not even living?
>>
File: gits_123.jpg (96 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
gits_123.jpg
96 KB, 640x350
>>29713653
Ascending to the higher conscious solves such problems
>>
>>29713165

>does death frighten you
>r9k

nigger what do you think people are going to answer? Damn near everybody here wants to go asleep and not wake up. Death is whatever
>>
Life is just one big day wake up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.