[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just found out my best friend is attracted to a 17.9 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1443336767178.jpg (756 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
1443336767178.jpg
756 KB, 2400x1800
So I just found out my best friend is attracted to a 17.9 year old and is thinking about asking her out.

I've known him since preschool but I don't think I can put up with this kind of predatory behavior. I just want him to get some help to fix this mental illness.

How do I go about reporting him to the police anonymously so he doesn't know it's me?

Picture unrelated
>>
that ice cream gets me harder than the girl

goddamn that looks good
>>
>>29713063
That image, man.
>>
>>29713063
Im usually not attracted to children but that photo legit gave me a hard on
>>
Lol epic simply epic friend
>>
Who cares? She will be 18 in a couple months anyway.

Also that cone does look tasty. A little heavy on the sprinkles though. A chocolate dip is more my jam.
>>
depending on how old he is, statutory rape cases in court are actually incredibly lenient contrary to what MRA redditors seem to think
>>
>>29713107
The fuck are you talking about, that's way too many sprinkles. You'd feel sick as fuck by the end of it
>>
File: 1467597147839.jpg (541 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1467597147839.jpg
541 KB, 1280x1920
>>29713207
With how much sugar is in milk does it really matter?
>>
What a fucking sick pedo
>>
>>29713185
>Open pedophiles on /r9k/
Disgusting
>>
>>29713063
17.9 years old???!?!? Sir you need to cut all contact with that perverted man
>>
tl;dr: pedo wants to defend his illness by using "17 and 11 months" meme as an shitty analogy to pedophilia
>>
>>29713063
Stop you are making me sick. She's not even 18 yet? That's disgusting. You need to call his parents and have an intervention or something.
>>
NOTIFY THE FBI IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>29713063
filthy dumb cunnyposting scum
>>
>>29716028
I'm not some SICK FREAK like those people

I'm one of you guys. I love big fat tits and big lumpy, cellulite, ass. Mmm, I just want to pound some hairy, loose, leathery, vagina. Yeah, I sure hope my future wife picks up a bunch of sex tricks from all her previous partners. Sexy!
>>
>>29716438
did a ton of you get banned from /tv/ or something because i'm seeing waifushitters >>29716224 posting here too
>>
>>29716438

Oh, yeah. Nothing like pancake makeup and heavy eyeshadow, trying to hide all the deep wrinkles in a woman's face, and her floppy, pendulous breasts, like leathery bags full of lard. And the older she gets, the more makeup she applies, like an act of desperation. Now THAT'S a real woman.
>>
>>29716495
I only like films with intelligent, developed, mentally equal, independent, attractive, big beautiful breasted women in them

I would love to have a one night stand and fuck with Amy Schumer.

You know what I mean, bro? God I just love developed females and meaningless sex with them
>>
>>29716580

You should watch that new Ghostbusters remake. So many strong, independent women! And full-figured women, not those skinny twigs that no real man wants to date.
>>
>>29713063
>17.9
Care to explain your numbering system?
is '.9' 9 months or nearly 11?
>>
>>29716693
Oh thanks bruh, this really got me going

Now I'm going to go masturbate to some hot piece of ass because I'm a high test alpha male

http://xvideos.com/video19900499/big_white_cellulite_ass_cheeks
>>
File: 1466463001520.jpg (470 KB, 900x1391) Image search: [Google]
1466463001520.jpg
470 KB, 900x1391
OP, strange behavior like that is permissible because "it's 2016."

i'm 23 and I have a 19 year old sister. her 25 year old bf sleeps over and it's fucking weird.

granted, he's a bit of a loser, which explains why he can't get a girl his own age.

i really don't care - 1 year and I'm moving out, but it's strange. i would never date somebody that young because it feels like i'm cheating in a game or something; it's too easy.

on a slightly related note, my biggest issue with that sort of age gap in dating is that it puts down younger males.

this post is for anyone who has ever been slighted by a female because of your age - don't feel bad. i don't understand how a woman could expect a late teens/early 20's guy to have the same character development and financial independence as somebody who is in their 30's. it's no fault of your own that you were not born on a different timeline, and that shouldn't be a disqualifying factor.

my sister is spoiled as fuck - every single one of her bfs has had a car, buys her shit, she doesn't have to work, etc. all at the age of 19.

a male 19 year old's life is incredibly different in comparison.

so don't feel bad. keep working on yourself, not for other people, but for you.
>>
> people falling for the angry passive aggressive faggot

When will this place die off and be reborn again. It can't get worse after the 3rd time, right?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.