[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are nothing more than a profit to me >spend months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Shillary Clinton.png (55 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
Shillary Clinton.png
55 KB, 208x250
>people are nothing more than a profit to me

>spend months at a time strategically planting weapons into terrorists hands, and playing mind games

>get bored of Benghazi after a while and move on to leaking classified information but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little emails to fuck around with

>some minorities actually believe I care about them as people but in truth I only use them for my personal advantage and entertainment
>>
should've posted this on /pol/, op.
>>
>>29712958
This is pretty accurate. 10/10. Could only make it better if you mentioned where in the emails she is trying to frame Clarence Thomas for rape by planning to pay his old ex gfs to claim rape.
>>
>>29713490
never heard of that one

oranginal
>>
>>29712958
this is hilarious (pun intended)

I don't necessarily trust T. either, but she's just pathetic to listen to

>has terrible speaking skills, shouts shrilly when she needn't
>uses the most dated, cliche and empty slogans as if they're actually talking points "We shouldn't be building barriers, we should be tearing them down"
that was a paraphrase, don't think I deliberately misquoted her
>uses divisive identitarian rhetoric under the guise of uniting different groups
>uses meaningless feelgood catchphrases
>resorts to ad hominem against most if not all of her critics, especially the T. man
>masterfully dodges uncomfortable questions as most politicians do
>claims to support women even though she has absolutely nothing on her track record to explicitly show for it
>placates/panders to, appeases and appeals to whoever is in her current audience, kisses up to "minorities" while simultaneously being condescending to them by having the soft bigotry of low expectations that many progressives, liberals and democrats have "I run on people of color time"
what the fuck is that even supposed to mean

weeeeeeeeew laddy, she's an opportunistic parasite no different than any other politicians

I say this all as somebody who dislikes republicans as well as the democrats and is technically a "minority" themself

most repubs don't condescend to me like the demos do
>>
>>29714134
and yet she's winning because of old cunts, niggers, and mexicans
>>
>>29714134
crazy bernie in defeat is more honorable than her.
>>
>>29714200
it's depressing to see

I don't claim to know everything or be the pinnacle of wisdom, but from what I can see, supposed minorities groups clamoring in support of her and people like that are the same as those who suffer from stockholm syndrome

the term plantation politics is depressingly accurate in my opinion

those who believe that people of certain genders and ethnicities should all hold the same opinions as if they were some indistinguishable collective who must all think alike, those people are the real sexists/racists if ever there were any
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.