[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love big tits and hope that one day I get the chance to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I love big tits and hope that one day I get the chance to get to play with some but I've never thought what it feels like to have big tits so I come to ask the fembots with big tits what it feels like. Is it true about the back problems? Do they attract too much attention? Do they get in the way?
>>
I find it so weird that her aerolas are bigger than her face, yet her nip is so small.
>>
>>29712910
Crazy huh. I love those kind of nips.
>>
Overly developed natural baby feeders are my fetish.
>>
>>29714225
Overly developed natural baby feeders THAT ARE LACTATING is my fetish. good taste
>>29713351
>Those tits
Unf
>That face
Ehhh
>>
>>29712810
from what I read back pain is a meme by roasties who did not stretch or exercise
>>
>>29714351
I love huge boobs too but honestly that's the reason I fap to 2D most of the time.

Women with huge natural tits that aren't overweight and have a pretty face are extremely rare.
>>
>>29714426
Well OP's chick is actually a good example of what you said is best for irl chicks

I don't mind a bit of meat on my girls with a nice rack and maybe ass but if her tits are big because she is obese or there fake then thats a no no for me
>>
>>29714484
Oh I don't mind if their a bit chubby. Actually prefer that to them being on the skinny side.

But from what I've seen most girls with huge tits like in OP's pic tend to be at least 30-40 pounds overweight.

And yeah the girl in OP's pic does look pretty good I'll admit.
>>
>>29712810
G/H cup here. I am not sure if they attract attention. My mother told me that I would attract a lot of attention from men (apparently she did, and mine are bigger), but the only guy who ever commented on them just said "my girlfriend has the same problem" and gestured to them.
Girls seem to notice more than guys, a few have told me they are jealous.
I don't have any major back problems, and they don't get in the way of much, just fitting in to the clothes I would like to. I know they are attractive, but I don't care about that and I don't really like them aesthetically.

My nipples also grow hairs, which is kind of gross.
>>
>>29714660
Wow G/H cup. Boobs that size are amazing.

Trust me I bet they attract a lot of attention from guys but you might not know it.

I love huge breasts and if I'm ever around a really busty woman I'm looking at every opportunity I can get. Of course I try to be as discrete as possible. I don't want to be caught staring. Of course I'm obsessed with huge tits so that might not be the norm.
>>
I kinda feel bad looking at my friend's GF's/soon to be finance's E cups breasts

But damn they look nice
>>
>>29714660
Guys do notice g/h cup tits on girls but they don't comment on them until they know that the girl wants to fuck because they don't want the girl to feel objectified or whatever.
>>
>>29714816
ah ok good.
I am asexual.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.