[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake Chad profile, once and never again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Tinder_logo_070214.jpg (36 KB, 1460x913) Image search: [Google]
Tinder_logo_070214.jpg
36 KB, 1460x913
After making a fake chad profile to convince my roommate that his success is due to his genes and not his "charisma and gentlemanly upbringing", I only lasted for a day. Shit's too depressing. Some general things I found out: some memes seem to be true, some don't.

1: matches, so many matches. After 1,5 days I'm sitting here with ~70 matches with females craving chad's dick. The usual "swipe everything right"- strategy of "normal" males is really too much, Chad really has the luxury of actively picking out the chicks. And some of them are so desperate, they're actively writing first, something I considered impossible before.

2: sluts? At least not openly so. Even though (or because?) I live in a university city, none of the women responded positively to the direct approach ("let's cut to the chase, you wanna have some fun this evening?"). Hope in sluts restored? meh.

3: The most depressing thing is: "just bee yourself :^)" is a valid advice. IF and ONLY IF you look like a model/Chad. I approached them with my usual manner of speech, I didn't change anything, I was indeed "myself", and guess what? They were eating out of my hands. They clung to every word I said. I even found one girl that broke off all contact on tinder (on my real account) as soon as she saw my current pics: the difference in her responses to the same things said as chad is astounding. "My god, i totally misjudged you! I thought you would be an arrogant, superricial prick who is well aware of hot hot he is and isn't afraid to abuse the fact! But something made me swipe right anyway ;)". So who is the superficial one here, huh?...

Conclusion: give it up bros. Your character may be enough, but your looks aren't.
>>
>>29712644
What about you OP?

What do you look like that makes you so different from Chad?
>>
>>29712706
He's not tall, tan, fit, or aesthetic. One of those.
>>
>>29712706
I'm just an average guy. Little muscle. Hairline starts to recede. Not overweight (used to, lost 30kg prior to uni). But that's the thing: it's not enough. You may be the most charming/witty/funny/caring person on earth: your average looks will kill any chance to get with a girl.
I admit, there are things about me, that equal to playing the dating game in hard mode. I study engineering, which has the stigma of socially inept virgins. And it's not even wrong: I am indeed a khv. And apparently I am too honest for my own good, as I admit it every time when they ask me.
>>
>>29712834
Describe aesthetic
>>
This post is a classic example of why I suffer from major, clinical depression.
>>
>>29712898
reasonable muscle mass and low bf%
good facial genetics
>>
>>29712644
I had a roomie (girl) that would tell me how happy she were when some chad type matched with her - it made her day
I don't think she realized how stupid she looked and how depressed I got with this shit
She tells me I should try to get a job using tinder (giving private classes and shit), because guys usually tell her they would take classes with her...
Anyway, her point of view is something like HOLY SHIT! THIS IS MORE THAN BOYFRIEND MATERIAL, THIS KIND OF MAN NEVER TALKS TO ME I NEED TO FUCK WITH THIS BLOKE RIGHT NOW

Can't say I don't understand it. Let's face it: if some stacy matched with you you would surely be fucking happy and act (more) like a retard and such

But I feel you guys... I am kind of sad that being kind, interested, respectful and shit won't take us nowhere if we aren't chad. On the other hand, if chad does this he's the perfect catch.

We always lose. Being jerks or not.
>>
>>29712644
>makes a chad tinder thread
>doesnt post screenshots

why are you such a bad person OP?
>>
>>29714967
Because i'm a germanfag and too lazy to translate all of the bullshit.
>>
>I've got 70 matches
>that means 70 girls who would have sex with me

Robots are not known for their intelligence, but these threads make me think I'm underestimating just how stupid you are. The odds from getting from a match to sex are very low. Nearly all of those girls will be either fakes or flakes. Perhaps you would actually get to meet a girl from Tinder 1 time out of 20 or so.
>>
its no different than real life

they actively hunt men
if you had any success with women youd have known

once you get a bit older the how hot you are will turn into what car your drive and how many squaremeters your home is
>>
>>29715461
I partly agree, even though i never said that of the 70 matches all of them would be down to fuck.
The point is that 1 in 20 with 70 matches in 1,5 days is still better than 1 in 20 with 3 matches in a year.
Also, i assume that women are far more likely to be willing to meet up with a chad than with a robot.
>>
>>29712644
I've never had trouble on tinder getting matches (get 20-30 a day) or getting laid. I started a Chad profile after I saw someone mention it here about a week ago.

Success on getting them to agree to fuck was WORSE than my real profile. I couldn't believe it! My theory is that I'm decent looking and they want to fuck, my Chad was too good and they wanted a relationship. I really couldn't believe it, and still can't. Very hot girls would not give in. Only 2 did. Now, saying this. I do think if Chad took them to dinner there would be sex if he wanted it (I've done this before, girls pretend to be all good but really want to fuck), but on the app, nope. Harder.

Oh, few more thins. With Chad the girls will respond back with questions to him. My profile that doesn't happen as often (comparing the exact same girls).

Chad would get hotter matches while I would get similar amount, but not as nice. It seemed like a lot of girls knew he was out of their league and didn't even try.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.