[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vent/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 0.jpg (571 KB, 1000x811) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
571 KB, 1000x811
hey r9k, i've been lonely for some time with zero connections, you too? you wouldn't say you're cynical but maybe you are close but you don't mind people and so you don't blame others for your problems; your problems are very internal anyways. you've gotten bored and unmotivated to maintain your old social circles, if there ever was. still very lonely and lonelier than ever with depression keeping you from spending time to distract yourself with things you want to do, so you just sit and watch things happen.

introverted, thoughtful and open minded but impatient and easily irritated maybe, you know how great it is to not make meaningless friendships you know you'll get bored of, but a single person who can understand you on your level who is on your level and is with you to grow and feel happiness with you; a friend, a lover, it doesn't matter. working full-time isn't enough of a distraction and weekends are the worst. you're optimistic and ambitious but you might kill yourself very soon; it is a tough call.

i only lurk and i have been here for a while, there is the prevalent r9k meme group who i hope is just a joke, but i've also talked to the smart, level-headed, quiet but suffering crowd with no where to go with absolutely no one as well.

are you similar? jumbowaterdog is my skype
>>
>>29712635
Dude here
Damn wrote 2 paragraphs bout me. So y postin a skype anyway y know youll get some creeps.
>>
>>29712635
Where are the gondolas?
>>
I was going to rely before I realized that nobody ever replies to my replies.
Goddamn it, I just replied.
Dogs.
>>
>working full-time isn't enough of a distraction and weekends are the worst.
True, that's why I asked for 16 hour shifts, I pretty much just work and sleep.
Weekends I sleep to recover with a an exception of a few hours when I get hungry and need to eat something, watch a few shows I follow then back to sleep.
We'll see how long my body can take but least I'm distracted enough right now.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.