[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the most serious issue bothering you in your life right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 41
File: tumblr_nssbe6cc5T1udrc8ko1_500.png (608 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nssbe6cc5T1udrc8ko1_500.png
608 KB, 499x499
Post the most serious issue bothering you in your life right now.
>>
I will but I'll get no replies, or maybe one or two and then the thread will die. So fuck that. I can't handle waiting all night for a (you) again...
>>
File: TQfmuGub.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
TQfmuGub.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
I'm overweight
I cant shake my smoking habit
everyone hates me
>>
I can't get good at anything or get anything nice out of life no matter how hard I try.
>>
File: 1440559235088.jpg (15 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
1440559235088.jpg
15 KB, 450x304
im 19 fucking years old and was struck twice by skittish dick syndrome when i tried to fuck my gf

ended up breaking up with me

you can talk about being a manlet, dicklet, etc but who cares about any of it if you cant even use it when the time comes because you are hand shaking nervous
>>
>>29712585
no job

fat

antagonistic gamily members
>>
I quit my job to follow my dream, I havent made any progress.
>>
The probable possibility of schizophrenia. i display a lot of the symptoms and I'm slowly watching myself disintegrate.

also the fact that I'm slowly drawing away from life and staying inside for as long as possible. I usually wake up around 6,7,8 PM, and it's gotten so bad that I've been thinking that I'm talking to people when I'm really not (this is annoying because once I realize things get quiet and i sit alone)
>>
>>29712613

Here's a (you) anon.

>original comment original why can't this be original fuck you nips
>>
>>29712613
Here is hou (you)

I have some shitty tests I cant fail and wont get a break from college
>>
Still in love with ex, she's been with someone else for 6 months, still tries to talk to me when I just want to forget

>>29712649
Maybe you're trying too hard? What is it you want to be good at?
>>
>>29712731
>>29712725
d-do you want to hear why I'm so fucking sad?
>>
>>29712585
Everything is boring. Things that aren't boring immediately become boring after maybe an hour if that.
>>
my issue is i'm like 70% sure i have aspergers. i've got some kind of mental illness and i can't figure out what it is without professional medical help that i can't afford.
>>
My mum's dying of cancer and I'm still alone.
>>
File: Cj_HkCtWkAA0NeB.jpg (42 KB, 540x335) Image search: [Google]
Cj_HkCtWkAA0NeB.jpg
42 KB, 540x335
>>29712585
My girlfriend and I have been together for over 5 years. She has un-diagnosed bipolar I think and she has been emotionally abusive to me over the relationship, I thought it was normal till recently. Always fighting with each other. She has destroyed my property and my clothes out of spite, gets violent with me. I could go on.

Started hanging out with my friend who is happier. She is a more wild. Really like her, cheat on girlfriend with her. Glad I did it because it made me realize the fucked up situation I put myself in. I live with my girlfriend and we depend one each other financially. Not even sure what my friend wants from me, like I don't know if she would actually be with me, she seems to only want me when she is drunk.

Girlfriend sees me hanging out with my friend a lot more. Girlfriend scared she will lose me so she starts trying to 'change' admits to all her wrong doing and says she will change. But I'm not even sure she can because it's been 5 years. Still have deep connection with her. But could create a deep connection with my friend.

Now I think I'm in love with both of them, not even sure if im in love with my gf anymore though either. The guilt is driving me crazy. I just distract myself with running and gambling.
>>
>>29712770
i thought this before but then i started taking psychedelics and now i have something to look forward to every weekend
>>
>>29712585
I feel similarly to the first responder, most of my posts, lengthy or brief, rarely receive replies.
I'd rather know yours, you didn't mention it in your original post.
Mine, existence, but only because it's the source of everything. From it comes any and all other dilemmas, the fact that we exist at all guarantees our suffering and our witnessing of others' suffering, which is for at least some, as miserable to observe as their own is.
>>
My bank did not pay for my car insurance for no reason after telling me there's no problems and now I can't take my car in for an inspection because no insurance and if anything happens to my car out there it's fucked.
I fucking hate life, I fucking hate every single person on this planet. So many fucking variables in life to say "MAN LIFE'S GOOD JUST GOTTA BE YOURSELF" people in this country need to suffer more all I want is to laugh at other people's pain and misfortune because I've been fucked for the last fucking time. I was almost fucking optimistic about life but that changed now.
>>
>>29712702
I'm sorry anon.

one time i took bad acid and I started talking to myself like that, then I would catch myself talking to nobody and think I was going insane
>>
>>29712815
>i thought this before but then i started taking psychedelics and now i have something to look forward to every weekend

dont do it every weekend anon
>>
>>29712815
Where do you even buy these shits?
>>
>>29712798
nobody cares you normalfag
>>
File: 1464276964508.jpg (88 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
1464276964508.jpg
88 KB, 800x531
Mom always buying the offbrand sodas/snackies. Stop being such a cheap fuck
>>
>>29712897
anon you should know

more than half of the 'acid' people sell you is research chemicals

acid doesn't have a taste

don't mess around with psychs m8, they will fuck you up especially when youre alone. like be careful.
>>
>>29712879
i don't care about getting HPPD at this point. the pros outweigh the cons for me.
>>29712897
legal research chemicals such as 4-HO-MET and 1P-LSD can be bought on the clearnet
>>
>>29712902
thats the thing anon, I'm not chad. Not even close.
>>
>>29712965
Any safe drugs to use that will take me take me to another plane of existence?
>>
File: pepe 33.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
pepe 33.png
28 KB, 622x659
>>29712585
Love of my life denied me and i know im just going to die alone. Really feel like just ending it all. Pretty much waiting to finish college to see if anything changes, once i get a job my life is set how it is and im absolutely hopeless, so then im sure i will end it all.
>>
>>29712980
>legal research chemicals such as 4-HO-MET and 1P-LSD can be bought on the clearnet

you think 1p-lsd is safe?
>>
>>29712585
I need at least 100 hours of volunteer work at a hospital by the end of summer
I haven't even fucking done 1
sigh
>>
>>29712965
I took 13 grams of shrooms alone my first time, and was fine.
That said I'm not mentally normal.
>>
>>29712982
you can be a normie without being chad
>>
>>29712788
You gave it to her by being a shitty son.
>>
>>29712986
i mean lsd is safe. mushrooms are safe.

most rc's are okay if u only take 1 hit.

dxm i guess, not very healthy but once in a while wont hurt
>>
>>29712852
That's the weird thing, never have taken drugs
>>
File: 1467493866944.png (52 KB, 173x189) Image search: [Google]
1467493866944.png
52 KB, 173x189
>>29713006

How would you do it? gun?
>>
I'm fat, unattractive, have no redeeming qualities, and labeled as a lazy druggie by my family. I don't even fucking do drugs.
>>
File: delordisgotakeapiss.jpg (47 KB, 326x493) Image search: [Google]
delordisgotakeapiss.jpg
47 KB, 326x493
I drank a lot of alcohol last night I slept for 10 hours and wake up drunk and I still feel drunk 5 hours later I think I may be dying.
>>
>>29713014
99% sure. it is hypothesized that 1P-LSD is a prodrug of LSD, meaning that once it is absorbed into the body, it is converted into LSD. from what we know, 1P-LSD isn't active in it's own right so there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
>>
my mom has copd

i'm balding gradually at the crown

my friend will be homeless soon and i don't know what he's gonna do

idk if i'll graduate magna or if i'll just graduate with fag honors
>>
File: carpediem.png (28 KB, 126x213) Image search: [Google]
carpediem.png
28 KB, 126x213
I'm a musician that wants to better my playing and composing in all aspects. Too depressed to do so, so I end up wasting time on CS: GO. Me not doing what I want to do ends up making me more depressed, making me less likely doing what I want to do.
>>
>>29713080
https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/3ig432/1plsd/

this thread is making me want it

the strength seems unreal

actually think i had this b4 instead of real acid. they were heavy trips, like ego death every time
>>
>>29712585
i fucked a 17 year old last week and idk if she's gonna tell anyone im 19
>>
>>29713169
i've never had classic LSD so i don't have anything to compare it to, but even 100ug of 1P-LSD has me fucking floored and is mind obliterating. i haven't even ventured past 100ug because i'm too scared lmao
>>
File: shinji.jpg (51 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
51 KB, 1024x600
>>29712585
I may not make it into grad school because I had a mental and emotional breakdown last semester because my mother is violently and emotionally abusive and it caused me to do not so well.

I also need to come up with 2k out of my ass because the grant I was supposed to get for summer classes seemingly disappeared.

Since my major is useless without a graduate degree, I will gladly kill myself when I get my grad school rejection letters next spring.

I know you don't give a fuck, nobody does, but fuck man what the fuck did I do to deserve this shit.
>>
I have a bizarre anxiety disorder where I cant stop obsessing/focusing on how much I urinate.

I force myself to pee every hour and obsess over the amount.

I know nothing is medically wrong with me, this shit has been going on since 2008 and won't stop. It drives me to suicidal thoughts.
>>
i graduated like 6 days ago and i just wanna die

why already?
I'm only 18
>>
>>29713275
>my major is useless without a graduate degree
what is your major
>>
>>29713262
see i have taken 350 to 500ug like these, just a huge sheet and i ripped off a big ass piece.

shit made me lose my mind.

not even 30 minutes after i took it, the visuals were so intense

thats why im wondering its relation to real lsd. because it seems to be a common theme that it is much stronger than the same amount of normal lsd
>>
>>29713311
Mathematics, and not the 'useful' kind.
>>
>>29713289
>>29713289
that sounds like ocd senpai
>>
>>29713338
but you could probably learn computer shit fairly easily and just get a job with that
>>
>>29713383
I can't stand programming, I'm in quite a debt yet still dependent on two people who despise me, math was the only thing left that I still enjoyed doing, I don't feel bad about killing myself if that's what it comes to. I know it probably sounds pathetic and the easy way out but I have nothing else that warrants reason to stay.
>>
I've been trying to tell myself that I don't need a girlfriend and it hasn't made me any less miserable.
>>
File: 1459308713210.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1459308713210.png
26 KB, 861x758
I would answer your question, but you'd all call me a normie or maybe even Chad bastard
>>
>>29712585
i made a thread about it no replies to it though like every thread ive ever made >>29713438
>>
File: 1464737542418.jpg (11 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
1464737542418.jpg
11 KB, 200x237
>>29712585
It's a relatively run of the mill issue, but the thing that keeps me up at night these days is that I cannot see a future for myself.

I cannot imagine what the next week will hold for me, much less the next year or the next decade. I'm already 21 years old and I still feel like I graduated high school yesterday. I have the privilege of living a fairly comfy life, in that I don't want for much, but I realize that I will have to get a job in the very near future. What kind of job? I don't know. I legitimately just don't know. My degree probably won't get me far and my personality is very grating for people that aren't used to me, so I have zero connections and zero jobs lined up. Society expects me to "grow up" etc etc, but upon the realization that this is literally the only chance I've got at life, I can't help but resent this world that tells me I should work for 30+ of the remaining 50 or so years of my life.

To return to the main issue though, I have a family that has all these expectations of me in terms of getting a job, getting married, having kids etc etc, but I don't know how I would even get those things, even if I wanted them, which I don't. I'm greatly saddened that I had so many carefree years and yet I wasted them on being depressed and filled with self-contempt. It feels as though I'm only just realizing how good life was, as I approach the point where I can no longer enjoy that life.
>>
>>29712754
Yeah, sure. I'm not in this thread for no reason.
>>
>>29713576
nah man i was once there im pretty sure i know who those 2 people are. stay here it'll get better and when it does remember what i say as a human you are not guaranteed a single thing on this earth. protect whats yours and fight for it.
>>
>>29713719
do you promise to reply and actually say something
>>
>>29713743
No. I'm not your figurative boyfriend. But I probably will, anyhow.
>>
>>29712585
The girl I was seeing just had a threesome with my friend 2 floors below my dorm room. He lost his virginity in a threesome with another girl, and I can't even hold down a relationship. I just want a girlfriend I can trust. I don't think women can be trusted anymore.
>>
File: laff.gif (594 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
594 KB, 200x200
>>29713731
>protect whats yours and fight for it.
There is nothing that is mine. And I'm tired of fighting anon. I've fought my whole fucking life just to be treated like a fucking person rather than a fucking dog, I was so close to having something I could hold up and say was mine, that I could be proud of, but it's quickly slipping through my fingers, because in the end I will always be treated as less than human. I didn't choose to enter life but at least I can choose when I've had enough of this fucking shit.
>>
>>29712655
you wont be nervous with the right person anon
>>
File: 1457835388112.jpg (414 KB, 845x819) Image search: [Google]
1457835388112.jpg
414 KB, 845x819
>>29712585
I failed out of my second semester in college because the program (Computer Engineering) was both too difficult for me and I didn't feel like bothering to do the work because of a mix between my natural laziness and feeling like shit a lot of the time.

I told my mother a half truth and said that I only failed three classes, when in reality I failed six, and she thinks I'm taking those courses again come september,

I was on academic probation and now I can't return till the winter semester starts again. I don't think that this program is the right fit for me. Or maybe I should do community college for a bit to really make up my mind.

I am a bit scared for the future but I have a feeling things will work out. They usually do.

Does /r9k/ have any advice for me?
>>
>>29713766
My Dad left when I was a month old, my mom re-lapsed into her coke addiction when I was 7, my half-brother went to live with his dad and I went to live with my grandfather when that happened. My brother became a drug-dealer and is currently on the run from the cops. My Mom is still a cokehead. She tricked me into stealing some of my brothers drugs, a while ago. I have no friends and I want to go to sleep and never wake up.
>>
>>29712585
I've fallen in love with my ex's friend.
I'm disappointed/mad with myself because I loved my ex so much, but after we broke up I started talking with this other girl and my feeling changed all of sudden. I don't know if she likes me or not, if I don't talk to her she looks for me but at times seems uninterested. What do?
>>
>>29713953
Just leave them behind. They're trash. Do better for yourself. Live well to spite them.
>>
Whether or not I should spend the last of my cash for the week on drugs or alchohol. The drugs will last me longer, but the booze will fuck me up less, and i'll have enough left over for some cigarettes. Help me robots.
>>
Serious? I'm twenty years old and I'm without motivation to move forward for the future, sometimes I think I need be evicted and spend a few days on the street before I'll learn my lesson. I've got a somber problem as well, my grandmother's heart is failing and I'm not sure how to help her as I witness her struggle with the realizations and emotional/spiritual states that coincide with that kind of thing. I don't know how to help and I don't know what I'm going to do to console the rest of my family when she does pass. It's standard but it's my first real death in my family and it's looming just on the horizon.

>>29713800
>in the end I will always be treated as less than human

I sincerely doubt that, surely there's someone out there who won't treat you like a dog. There's always someone out there who loves you, hard part is figuring out who it is.
>>
>>29713686
shout shout, let it all out

At least i will listen
>>
File: 1466720698611.jpg (30 KB, 152x409) Image search: [Google]
1466720698611.jpg
30 KB, 152x409
My parents actively hinder any attempt I make to be more independent. They treat me like I'm still a teenager, only I don't have a curfew or bedtime now.
Lately their faces have just been making me... Angry. They could just be sitting there minding their own goddamn business and I want to scream vile shit at them.
>>
Im stuck in the military with no way out
>>
>>29713019
well then you better get started anon
>>
>>29713977
Quit the drugs. It will fuck you up in the long run.
>>
>>29713985
>There's always someone out there who loves you, hard part is figuring out who it is.

Nah it'd be cool if this was true, but I have no friends, was diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder about 2 years ago, the only things keeping me here are vidya, and the possibility of working in mathematical research. Vidya is a silly reason to not kill yourself.
>>
>>29713062
>I don't even fucking do drugs
at least you have that going for you
>>
I feel like me and my online gf are drifting appart more and more ever since plans to go down and see her went south because im low on funds and still trying to find a job.

She stopped being nice to me and started insulting me and ignoring me and telling me to do some weird shit ever since them, i think she is also getting tired of me because nothing is going good.

the sad thing is that we mix so well, i write she draws and we like the same things, but now she seems so negative about everything.

Idk what to do
>>
>>29713972
My mom wanted me to come with her to some church she's been going to recently. The service was at 10 AM. I slept from 5 AM to 5 PM.
>"Hi"
>"R U there"
>"U never answer"
Was what she texted me.
>>
>>29714086
Online gfs never work out man.
>>
>>29712585
Tomorrow I'm meeting someone irl who I've been talking to for about a week that I met on this board.
He seems really nice and it should be fine but I've never met anyone irl from the Internet before so I am nervous
>>
How much more I've been browsing this stupid fucking website lately.
Nothing else is interesting. Not lifting. Not going outside. Nothing.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 224x224
im friends with and sometimes fucking my formal sexual abuser and im not sure why. my family think im a degenerate and i have no passion for college or work
>>
my virginity not being lost to my ideal partner
>>
File: 1467175265361.jpg (52 KB, 620x467) Image search: [Google]
1467175265361.jpg
52 KB, 620x467
I have no idea what to do with my life

I just turned 20 and have done nothing since I graduated high school. I have no passions in life and no real goals except to become stronger.

I feel worthless and like my life is meaningless
>>
>>29714094
I don't see how that's relevant to what I said. Are you seeking her approval? Don't be weak. You don't need that.
>>
>>29714097
>>29714097
Yea i know, i'm just desperate for love

Maybe it could be fixed, i mean she is only a few states away. maybe something can happen idk.

I can handle another break up, it would rip me through like a hot butter knife through butter
>>
I can't find an apartment, im still living at my parents house

>live in europoor country
>make normal living
>every aprtment in the good/safe part of town is more then half of my salary each month
>I make to much to get any sort of compensation, that poor and old people get
>I earn to little to get a mortgage
>only places that are left are in a shitty part of town, thats filled sandniggers and niggers

Fuck this country, I'm 26 years old, and have a normal/average income and still live with my parents. The only way to live in a normal house, is if you have a partner so you can share the costs, or if you are old and unemployed because you get alot of benefits.
>>
>>29713306
keep yourself busy anon
i havent done shit since i graduated 2 years ago, it gets worse every day you continue to do nothing.
>>
I grow a better beard than all the men in my family.
I am female.
Nobody is going to fuck a bearded woman.

Inb4 suggesting hair removal types
TRIED THEM ALL
>>
I'm being slowly cornered into telling my shrink shit I still haven't told anybody outside of this board. Both by her and, unintentionally, my brother. She wants to talk more about my family next time, she said. Fuck. Maybe I can distract her with my new living situation. Deflection is always solid.
>>
>>29714160
Welcome to the 2010's where the economy is so inflated that its actually a great idea to stay with your parents till your 25 or up

God i hate america
>>
>>29714172
Laser. Wax. Shaving. Nair.
>>
I got charged with user drug possession, they're going to send something to my mailbox

>my parents don't know about it

I'm going to fucking die
>>
>>29714195
Fuck off.
I do it all and hours later i have 5o'clock shadow.
>>
>>29712585
Failing course and becoming dropout
>>
>>29714172

Even laser hair removal? Damn.
>>
Some time ago, I met a girl and talked to her a few times.
Because I liked the way she looked, I started thinking about her more and more after we parted ways. I started fantasizing about being in a relationship with her and constructed a personality for her based on the very few times we interacted. Naturally, this fantasy personality was flawless and angelic. Now thinking about her makes me sad because I'm just awful in comparison.

I saw her again today, and felt sad, because even though I'm aware of this, its hard to be rational when you are looking at a person that you convinced yourself was perfect.
>>
>>29714190
What are you hiding that is that bad

you kill someone or something?
>>
>>29714100
I went to an /r9k/ meetup a couple years ago and now we all keep in contact and do stuff as a group all the time.

They're some of the kindest, most good-natured people I know. I think things will work out for you. Just try to be a bit light on the memeing and talk to them like normal people.
>>
friday I went to a friend house and passed out drunk

woke up clean with a bucket of vomit and my underwear was changed

yes

my friends cleaned me up, and I'm honestly glad I don't remember shit
>>
>>29714172
I'd date a girl with facial hair / body hair. The last (and only) girlfriend I had suffered from the same thing. It doesn't bother me, and I can't be the only one.
>>
>>29714140
I don't know, I just want to feel love. I guess I don't need it from them, I'm not saying I do, or that I want it from them, just that it feels real shitty.
>>
>>29714211
How'd you get caught? And what were you carrying?
>>
>>29714212
Laser?

You must not have done that. If it's a money issue, I'd understand, but if you claim it doesn't work, I don't think you're being real with me.
>>
>>29714221
Yeah.
Ive spent thousands and thousands on hair removal. Still grow a glorious ginger and brown beard
>>
>>29714275
I was rolling at a square, ziploc with weed, it was inside my backpack so I had no time to throw it away
>>
File: image.png (548 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
548 KB, 750x1334
I dated this girl for 2 years and 3 months, and we broke up December last year. She came back in May and asked if I wanted to move to Florida, so me being stupid I just decided to go. Now I am broke, and owe more than 1000 dollars in debt to car tickets rent payments for the apartment we got and I got a job out here but I don't get paid until the 16th. Not to mention that the girl I came out here with was in Florida with another guy while we were broken up and then decided to have sex with me and then after a couple weeks her boyfriend started living here for some fucked up reason and now they are together and it's all just really fucked up
(You should sub if your on ifunny)
>>
>>29712585

money.

it would be solved if some guy donated me $100k.
>>
>>29714230

No. Well, came close a couple times but always chickened out well before the last minute.
Just gross sex stuff that happened when I was a kid.
>>
>>29714265
Get it elsewhere. Developing mommy issues is 1000 times better than seeking affection from human garbage. Abandon them or decide to become them. There is nothing else.
>>
>>29714172
have you tried eletrolysis?
it literally disables the follicles
>>
>>29714306
>sex stuff that happened when I was a kid.

You get molested or something?
>>
>>29714295
Oh boy it's obvious when you're rolling bro. I couldn't control my eyes going into the back of my head from all the pleasure during my first time.

Also kept making a weird angry/afraid face because of the massive headrush. Thank goodness I only did it indoor with a couple friends the first time.

Second time went outside with some weed at 1 am with the same group. Helps you relax even with your eyes bouncing everywhere and your teeth grinding like crazy. Lucky I wasn't found out.

Was it obvious to the cops that you were rolling and that's why they decided to look in your bag?
>>
>>29714137
are you me
original gdi
>>
>>29714321
>>29714287
Yeah. I have a hormone imbalance. Ive tried it all. It goes away for a little while then it comes back and i cant afford to spend my rent money on it anymore. When i lived with my rents it was ok. But living on my own i cant.

>>29714258
I dont know if i believe a guy would want to date a girl like me.
>>
>>29714366
yes
cops in my country have to meet a quota so, once in a month, they just go around catching and charging whoever they get to lay a finger on
>>
>>29714329

Yeah. Said if I didn't it'd be my brother.
>>
my neck and back are fucked. I'm uncomfortable for every second of the day and I can barely sleep. Half of my left hand has gone numb for the past two days. I'm a 4 year shut-in too scared to go to a doctor.
>>
>>29714255
at least you have some great friends
>>
>>29714419
I'm sorry to hear man

What is your brother liek?
>>
File: skeel.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
skeel.png
17 KB, 633x772
I have to start applying for colleges and im extremely worried that no college will accept me because I have done literally 0 volunteer work, and im too autistic and shy to ask for rec letters , but my grades and test scores are fine. idk i just feel so fucked.
>>
>>29714461
I know, they saved my life honestly, if I went home dirty as fuck my parents would disown me
but still feels weird as fuck
>>
File: rain4.gif (592 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rain4.gif
592 KB, 640x480
>>29714408
Well, I probably won't convince you over the internet, but I dated a girl with facial hair before, and it's not something that bothers me, so assuming we got along, enjoyed each other's company, and all that other stuff that precludes relationships, then yeah I would, and out of the 7 billion people in the world there's absolutely no way there aren't others who feel similarly.
>>
I need a place to live.

I am trying to join the Navy. I know I'll hate living with Chad for 5 years. I'm viewing it as a prison sentence.
>>
>10 year since high school ended
>reunion this year
>some of girls i had crushes on have kids
>some friends made it "big"
>some died
>seeing pictures of graduating class of 2016 on the schools website
>haven't done jack shit in 10 years, same place as i was 10 years ago

just end it now
>>
>>29714415
Man that fucking sucks
In Canada no one really cares that much. A cop walked past me in the park as I was taking my pipe out, and he said "please go somewhere more private" smiled and just walked away.

Funny thing was he probably smokes pot too.

Where are you from exactly?
>>
I have lost the will to live.
>>
File: 1448115036058.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448115036058.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>29714378
Am I?

original comment pls
>>
>>29714565
I mean im sure there are some. Its just that whole 'women are supposed to be smooth and hairless' thing.
>>
>>29714606
BR
the corruption capital
>>
>>29714516
In Canada, getting into most universities isn't that difficult, but staying in the more intense programs (Biomedical Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering, Pure Physics and Comp Sci etc. etc.) is the hard part.

I was accepted into an Engineering program at Waterloo. Couldn't get through second year, had to drop out of the program and now I'm studying commerce.

I can say I've found my calling. Don't rush into college if you are really not ready for it mayn.
>>
>>29714314
Yeah I guess, I don't really love her. She's a bitch. They all are. I wouldn't ever actually go back to them.
>>
>>29714566
get a robot roomate. I've seen people meetup through here and move in together. takers??
>>
>>29714664
I was watching a few liveleak videos and I came across this one where an armed man out of nowhere steals a citizen's motorcycle in broad day light.

Do muggings happen frequently over there? Have you been mugged before?
>>
>>29712585
People really give me mixed signals when it comes to romantic things. They always have.
It sucks to have someone showing interest one minute and then they're distant or whatever else the next. I take flirting far too seriously.
>>
>be 25
>finished university over 2 years ago
>all my friends have good jobs now
>i'm still working in a store like I was before university
>their lives have gone so far and I'm still in the same place
>working as a slave for min wage
>>
meralgia paraesthetica
>>
>>29714570
I dread this day. I know it's gonna sneak up on me too.
>>
>>29714711
only once because I have a pretty fucked up instance and muggers take a lot of things in consideration before actually mugging, because if you rob someone from the mob you are going to get killed
>>
File: 1448000136546s.jpg (2 KB, 125x89) Image search: [Google]
1448000136546s.jpg
2 KB, 125x89
>>29714627
gonna need to know when your birthday was, son
>>
>>29714566
actually fuck off
>>
File: 1453724761433.jpg (46 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
1453724761433.jpg
46 KB, 800x539
>>29713843
I can't afford to meet the girl I love.
>>
>>29714632
Yeah in the end while she appreciated that someone was capable of loving despite her facial hair, she still felt really insecure about it, and it still really bothered her whenever she would go outside, or look in the mirror, and she'd lament about how ugly she felt, which was shitty.

If you can go full robot shut in and just not give a fuck what people outside think, that'd probably be ideal, but that's not really possible for most people I guess. If there's literally no way to remove it and you're stuck with it, how are you "coping" or "dealing" with it?
>>
>>29714755
>>29714086 here
I know that feel to much
>>
>>29714498

He's a good kid. He's always been kind and never lost that. The only reason I haven't suicided is because of him. He's also been practicing to eventually become certified as a coach. It was all worth it, I think.
I'm living with him for now. It's nice being around him more, but I'm more paranoid about letting something slip than before. He's been pretty torn up about friend stuff so I've been able to be here for him, so that's good.
>>
File: failure frong.jpg (52 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
failure frong.jpg
52 KB, 419x610
>>29714665
thanks man, idk i feel like im supposed to go to college but idk if thats really what i want. but desu most of my dreams are really far fetched anyway :/ life just sucks.
>>
>>29714744
>muggers take a lot of things in consideration before actually mugging, because if you rob someone from the mob you are going to get killed

Yeah that happened in that one liveleak video as well. Mugger got shot to death, pretty brutal too.

What did they take from you?
>>
>>29714806
Maybe you should vent to your brother since he sounds so understanding.

Tell him your problems and how you feel uncomfortble about the stuff and have it kept between you and him.

As long as your bro is there with you, you can try and better yourself, have him take you in with some stuff he does, maybe he can help you earn a hobby to help you keep your mind more clean and focused as well as open new opprutunities to do new and exciting things, even if its a small thing.

Take a risk, and open up that door to something new and put away the fear. Let it out and push out those memories and help yourself grow.

I know i need to
>>
>>29712585
I need to cut my hair, if I go to a hair dresser I'll make spill my spaghetti, If I buzz it myself I'll look like a shooter or a wannabe army dude

I'm really struggling to repress my homosexual urges, I'm sexualy attracted to 95% of the people I know

I need to buy clothes but I'm afraid to go to a store and do it
>>
>>29714759
Yeah. I relate there.
For now i cope by shaving daily and covering my face in makeup.
I see these chicks online and on tv living beard free and im just in awe of how they do it.

I would like to get the hormone issue fixed but i cant seem to find the help i need that wont costshit tonnes
>>
A few of my back teeth are all broken and fucked up and one of my front teeth has a cavity in it. I really need to go to the dentist but I'm afraid of how much it might cost.
>>
File: HiObscurity.png (470 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
HiObscurity.png
470 KB, 512x512
>>29714755
>tfw can't afford to fuck the girl I fap to.
We're gonna be ok, anon.
>>
>>29714743
Just do something man, don't end up like me.
>>
>>29714873
>>I would like to get the hormone issue fixed but i cant seem to find the help i need that wont costshit tonnes

They can't prescribe anything? For her, she was prescribed some kind of pill she had to take, and it made things a little bit better, she also had a hormone problem, maybe her problem wasn't as extreme because I don't remember her medication being too expensive, or it was covered mostly by insurance.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep now, but good luck fempai, I hope everything works out and you become the qt you want to be.
>>
>>29713166
I make music too. It helps if you just sit down without expectations of progression or anything and just relax and feel the amazing feeling that comes from free improvisation.
>>
>live with my mom
>she loses her job beginning of the year, had two temporary jobs since then
>cant find one since losing the last job
>i graduated hs 2 years ago and have never had a job, been applying but don't get shit
>pressure is on more than ever
despite that, i never do anything, have no hobbies and no motivation.
my only friend (whose an online friend) talks to people online a lot, makes friends and already has other meaningful online friends he's known longer than me
whenever he talks about his new friends i feel sad and don't feel like talking anymore
>he thinks it's his fault
when really i'm just an insecure asshole who knows all of those people are more fun than me and will replace me soon enough.
>>
>>29714807
Out of curiosity, what are you applying for? And do you feel like you're capable and have a good enough attitude and work ethic to handle that program?

If you're unsure of yourself, I'd HIGHLY suggest to take a gap year. You might not be sure of it right now, you might feel like you have to keep going forward like from elementary to secondary.

University is not like that. You have time on your hands especially since you're young (I'm guessing 17-18) and it's more intensive. Taking a gap year to mentally prepare yourself and doing research on what you actually want to do with your life, whether that's college or a trade or whatnot.

My suggestion is that in the meantime, if you are taking a gap year, is to work a full time job in general labor. The jobs are hard on your body and 10 hour shifts kind of suck, but if you work hard every day, people will notice and getting promoted is not hard. Just show up, do your work to the best of your ability, and you'll have the option of taking that job as something to do in the meantime. That's what I did until I went back to school for commerce. You don't want to work general labor for the rest of your life man, but it's a great temporary plan.

It might be hard to see the opportunities out there fellow robot but if you approach obstacles in your life with a determined mindset, you might just surprise yourself with how things turned out.

You can do it!
>>
File: anime girl pepe.png (21 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
anime girl pepe.png
21 KB, 640x640
>>29715030
I really needed this! thank you so much senpai! i think thats what im gonna do, its been a huge rock on my shoulders and i really need to just put it down for a bit.
>>
>>29714755
>Tfw met the girl I loved in China, who also said she loved me before I came. We'd also dated for a while in AUS so it wasn't like we didn't know what each other looked like
>Got friend zoned when I got to Beijing

Don't do it man, find an asian in your city or something. It fucking hurts but it's the only option unless you speak their language fluently and have enough money to live there for an indefinite amount of time.
>>
>>29714160
No sympathy for racists.
>people who I never knew but had a lot of my genes lived in this region before yours did, so now I'm pissed when I have to stoop to your level
>>
File: sad-obommel.jpg (57 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
sad-obommel.jpg
57 KB, 700x393
I am too damn insecure about everything.
>>
>>29714966
Im on one thing but it just keeps things medium. Without it i get a hairy chest and tits but it does nothing to help with the beard.
>>
>>29715110
Would love to see your face after you've been gangraped and acid splashed on you.
>these people I don't know I'll give a positive bias because I don't want to be racist
>>
>>29715157
post pics of your acid splashed face/ gangraped butthole or leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: td-3.jpg (63 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
td-3.jpg
63 KB, 580x773
>>29714045
lol, there are teenagers living by themselves on their own salaries (or financing/scholarships, if in school)

this is probably the most pathetic post I've read in this thread.

>>29714097
yeah but you can get laid a few times. The key is getting her to come to you instead of going to her, less money burned

>>29714125
This is a very common story, don't feel bad. I had a special girl in high school, we were going to lose it to each other. Two years later (we broke up), she loses it to some Chad bf who misspells her name in texts and dumps her (through text) within three months, I lose it to a prostitute. Shit happens

>every aprtment in the good/safe part of town
So get roommates, move to a town within your price range, or learn to live with Africans and Muslims you racist fuck, you think you're better than them?

>>29714190
Psychiatrists can't help you besides pills. Best case, you get an RX for shit that's not available over the counter. Worst case, you get put on some lists and get sent to the psych ward. Not worth it. Same way some types of cancer are simply incurable.

>>29714457
Probably due to bad posture at the computer. Look up Danny Choo, famous internet weeb. He's in a wheelchair now. Not sure if your situation is reversible or even corrigible.

>>29714570
>>29714743
So don't go?

>>29714632
They are. Get laser or withdraw permanently

>>29714728
There are thousands like you. Connections, prestige, internships, and experience are now shit you need before even graduating a four year bachelor's

I'm just here to make sure at least someone's listening and reading at least some of these posts. Carry on, anons
>>
File: 1438464897825.jpg (15 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1438464897825.jpg
15 KB, 313x313
>>29715096
Haha no problem. You can go places my man.

If applying straight to companies in general labor doesn't work, apply to a temp agency. They can be either bad or good, it's a tossup, but if you work hard enough at the place you work at and they like you, they will most likely want you to be working for them directly and will offer you a position.

Also, the exercise does wonders for how you feel.

All sore at first, but you'll feel yourself getting stronger over time.

Grind through it anon you can make it.
>>
File: 1443457531196.gif (312 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443457531196.gif
312 KB, 480x360
Being blatantly aware of just how fucked up the monetary system is. Don't take psychedelics folks, they show you shit that just doesn't work in this twisted fucking society.
>>
File: surprise.png (334 KB, 800x496) Image search: [Google]
surprise.png
334 KB, 800x496
I can't tell if she actually likes me or if she just gets a kick out of toying with my little-boy heart and I'm too much of a beta to find out.
>>
File: 2015-11-03-21-12-27-1931299929.jpg (5 KB, 275x144) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-03-21-12-27-1931299929.jpg
5 KB, 275x144
>>29715194
When you google it you get this
>>
>>29715157
Why give them a negative bias? What's wrong with giving them no bias and being neutral? There are good and bad people in every race, and if you can't understand this you should return to /b/.
>>
>>29715240
Simple filter:

Is she the only girl you really talk to?
Are you the only guy she talks to?

If the answer to the first question is "yes" and the answer to the second is "no," there's a 90% chance you're fucked. Friendzoned, orbiter, emotional tampon, whatever you want to call it.

Notice the "really" in the first question, that's actually quite an important word there
>>
>>29715210
What psychedelic did you do anon? What happened during the trip to make you think that way? Can you please explain what you mean by the monetary system being fucked up?
>>
>>29715240
Ouch, do you not have any inside connections?
>>
>>29715210
Do you actually think you gained a unique worldview?

I'm pretty sure every fucking normie can at least intuitively grasp that shit's fucked one way or another
>>
File: 1462905296766.jpg (194 KB, 1279x810) Image search: [Google]
1462905296766.jpg
194 KB, 1279x810
>>29715311
No to both
>>29715342
I do not
>>
>>29714859

Maybe if I were to downplay how long it went on, it wouldn't hurt him as much. Part of me just wants to tell him, tell someone. But I'm afraid it would make him look at me differently. Or make him feel guilty, or even do something stupid if he knew who did it. This part of hesitating is selfish, but I hate seeing him cry. At this point not telling him is the more selfish option, isn't it? I basically raised him so I can't stop thinking of him as a kid.
I haven't painted in years, but he said he'd go with me to the art supply store if I wanted. That and reading are the only things I ever really did just for me. And he said he'd like to take me to his fencing club. I've never been an athlete, but he's been talking about a guy there he thinks I'd get along with.
Have you had your own secrets haunting you?
>>
>>29715240
is that image from bokura ga ita?
btw googling the manga to find out spoiled it for me, sigh.
>>
>>29715336
Lots of mushrooms and acid over the past three years.
It's hard for me to explain properly, because a lot of it is 'intuitive' rather than 'logical', so wording it is difficult. But more or less, it's very apparent to me that we're using logic based systems without taking into account the empathy needed to keep a species living. Things like the monetary system fall into that logical category, inducing violence and greed. The biggest problem being if you remove the causes for violence and greed, it still takes awhile for that violence and greed to faze out, in that time it's possible that things will be a lot worse than they are now and it may even lead to an early demise.
Basically, we're so twined up in destroying our own world, if we stop then we'll probably destroy our own world.
I'm fucking crazy.
>>29715369
Did I say it was a unique worldview? Calm your shit anon, one or two sentences isn't enough to properly comprehend someones subjective experience.
>>
>>29715195
You didnt bother to read any of my posts, dumbass
>>
>>29715453
Meh, kinda but it got out fast

Basically i lost my virginity to a really obese chick when i was a freshmen and everyone kinda found out. Weird thing is, is that if i get it out i feel less bad about it.

YEa it sucked and it was kinda rape a bit but im kinda over it now. Sex might be a bit more sour for me (not that i have had any since then) but still i got it out of my system and feel a bit better about it

Also no, your not being selfish you just care about him. But you also should get it out of your system, he can help you cope with it and maybe even make you feel much better about it.

Also try painting if it interest you
>>
this girl told me she likes me and i like her and she wanted to have sex with me(first girl to ever say something like that to me) but she's in another country and will only be able to visit me in a year
our conversations keep getting shorter every day and i think i will lose her
>>
File: 1459187496536.png (19 KB, 744x259) Image search: [Google]
1459187496536.png
19 KB, 744x259
>tfw crush on cousin

Bad shit, bad shit right there.
>>
>>29715535
That kind of makes sense but I feel like I'll probably know exactly what you mean once I take my first tab of 1P-LSD in a week's time.

I heard that LSD makes you feel like you're going crazy during the trip. How is that so?

Also, do you feel euphoric on LSD like you do on MDMA?
>>
>>29715586
Never had 1P-LSD, so I'm not going to claim to know much about it.
Going crazy? Hard to say. Depends on what your definition of crazy is. If you're someone who's not very open to new ideas, then maybe. Personally I feel like I have a lot of control on acid. Basically, anon, if you start having a bad time, then stop having a bad time, do something else, think of something else, listen to new music, whatever, it's surprisingly easy (that's just me though, you might feel different). Acid almost feels like a 'power' you can 'tune into', rather than say... being stoned, where you're stoned and that's that. Not to say you can 'stop tripping' whenever you want, but if you try it, you're bound to see what I mean, everything is very fluid and lucid.
In terms of euphoria, LSD basically acts on fuckloads of receptors, more than your average psychedelic, so you might experience a 'fight or flight' type sensation, adrenaline. Acid's a little speedy, not necessarily euphoric, but again, context is everything (regardless of if you're tripping), if you're in a context that calls for euphoria, you'll probably feel it.
Sorry if I'm not very direct, it's difficult for me to phrase a lot of this stuff. Have a good trip though, anon!
>>
>>29715575
Are you the one that is living with your cousin and working for your aunt?
>>
>>29714045
ksb is a good comic
>>
File: King Worm.jpg (105 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
King Worm.jpg
105 KB, 848x480
>>29715586
Brace yourself for an underwhelming ride.

Hallucinations are surprisingly minimal compared to the long list of portrayal in media, mostly a body high that will tense you up a bit and a preoccupied mind thinking about random shit. You'll probably laugh with minimal provocation too.

And then it goes on for another 10-15 hours and you start wondering if it will go away.

The whole next day is weird but you're more or less functional.
>>
>>29715718
I'm the anon he was responding to. I'm not sure it's fair to say that, of course it's easy to get caught up in the preconceived idea of what LSD does because of all that media shit, but LSD can be VERY profound, you just have to learn how to 'let it'.
>>
>>29715554

Shit, sorry that happened. It should never happen to anyone. But it's better to have people find out on your terms, you mean?
Sex disgusts me. So does any sort of touching, really. I'm only okay with hugs from my brother.
I might just tell him next time he asks. That shrink isn't helping. And I'm afraid she might ship me off to a loony bin.
Did hobbies help you deal with your shit? What did you do?
>>
>>29715693
thank you for your input!

>>29715718
>a preoccupied mind thinking about random shit

This is what I hear from some people who did LSD before. Isn't your mind racing?

Also, if you asked questions to yourself while on LSD, did you get some kind of hallucinatory feedback? Like, did your subconscious answer the question in a voice of its own or something?

Or do you not really have that much control over the trip?
>>
>>29715814
erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects
yw anon
>>
>>29715836
Shit. erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml
>>
File: blockhead music scene.gif (1009 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
blockhead music scene.gif
1009 KB, 500x281
>>29715781
Sure it can be profound, intellectual, or a straight religious experience if you want it to be.

I went in expecting a psychedelic music video IRL and wound up watching early seasons of adventure time in the dark for hours on end instead.

Pretty comfy/10 though.
>>
>>29712655
I lost my virginity at 15 lol faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_nri8qphCrx1uxxiy4o1_500.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nri8qphCrx1uxxiy4o1_500.png
204 KB, 500x486
I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend giving her ex boyfriend head at her 4th of July party 3 years ago. We started dating the November after that and I thought she had never done anything sexual with anyone. She told me a couple weeks before we started dating and gave me details like she learned that he loved eye contact now whenever she gives me head and makes eye contact that's all I can fucking think about. Every fucking 4th of July it's all I can think about. Now I'm drunk at 1:30 am on July 4th with that image of her sucking his cock stuck in my god damn head.
>>
>>29715836
>erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects
Thank you for the link, I'll get to it after I wake up cause I'm getting tired.

Have a good night~
>>
File: maedhros2.jpg (122 KB, 789x393) Image search: [Google]
maedhros2.jpg
122 KB, 789x393
>>29715706

No, I wish.
Didn't know this aunt or cousin existed until maybe a year and a half ago. She's so pretty and we have so much in common. We finish each other's sentences, even really weird ones sometimes. She's a pretty big aspie, but I guess that's good because it makes her pretty oblivious to things.
I took her to New York and she held my hand so we wouldn't get separated. Wew.
>>
>>29715850
Yeah, exactly. If I'm tripping and I'm not doing something 'productive' like writing or drawing or just general philosophy, I start to get... restless? That being said, there are times when you're kinda "well, what the fuck do I do now?" and in those situations, I don't mind watching a bit of something. It's like I need a balance of 'entertaining' and 'entertainment'.
I actually watched The Nightmare Before Christmas last time I tripped acid and it was actually really amazing, seen the movie plenty but I analyised it heavier, I could 'feel' the 'intentions' of the characters and could understand the flow Tim Burton was going for. As someone who's been working on a fictional piece for awhile, it was actually pretty helpful.
>>
Had an argument with my older sister, apparently I was winning because she pulled the heavy infantry on me.
She said everything my family has been suspecting of me all this time. First that I was a closeted homo but they realized after I was just a loner unwanted by women and I was going to die alone.
She asked me to avoid pulling the rest of the family with my bullshit when my life becomes even more sad.
Everything she said was dead accurate about me.
>>
>>29715926
Fuck that anon, just be.
>>
>>29715814
I remember thinking in cycles, where I'd come back to the same thoughts or ideas.

If you ask yourself questions, you're the only one that will answer them but that in itself is interesting.

I'm not that lucid tripper guy in the initial reply chain, it was more or less something you could avoid focusing on if you wanted but your mind is still fucked for the duration regardless. That's why I got comfy and didn't ask myself complicated questions or worry about shit. I could see a 'bad trip' coming from getting locked into a cycle of thinking about bad things in general, only to amplify it by being on powerful drugs and continuing to think about it.
>>
File: aaron feels.jpg (75 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
aaron feels.jpg
75 KB, 737x758
>>29712626
Pic is for you. :3c

I'm genuinely worried because I'm halfway through getting a Master's degree in my field and I still have no idea what the point of my field is.

That field is English Literature.
>>
File: 1466685499568.png (69 KB, 144x243) Image search: [Google]
1466685499568.png
69 KB, 144x243
>>29715195

I know I'm pathetic. If I had siblings for my parents to fall back on I'd just rid the world of another leech. But once my parents' health really fails they won't have anybody else to take care of them.
That's what I tell myself, at least.

>>29715716

It is. I'm excited for the next update. Isn't it going to be like 15 pages?
>>
>>29715956
>I'm genuinely worried because I'm halfway through getting a Master's degree in my field and I still have no idea what the point of my field is.

You'd think an English Master's student would know to put a comma before the "and" in a compound sentence.
>>
File: 1440715909182.gif (136 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1440715909182.gif
136 KB, 720x405
>>29715980
Don't bring him down more, anon-kun~ D:
>>
I'm most likely failing uni with a 75k debt and prior education.
>rest in pepperoni hopes and dreams
>>
I'm probably developing cardiovascular disease since I eat so shittily and have a strong family history of heart disease.
>>
>>29715917
I don't really consider it to be a Burton movie. I know he wrote the poem, threw money at making it happen, and worked with Elfman on the songs and overall story but he wasn't involved in the actual production at all what with being busy with Batman at the time.

It certainly nailed the burton aesthetic though.
>>
>>29712585
Retracing the various instances that led me to learn helplessness. I hate going down memory lane because I don't know what I could have done.
I'll probably get bitter enough to get mad and snap out of it for a bit. After that I'll probably go straight back to being hopeless.
Repeat ad nauseum.

I wish I was less self-aware, maybe then I'd do something stupid and get lucky enough to salvage my life somehow. My dad thinks the government poisoned the vaccines and gave me autism when it's a bunch of shitty events strung together that taught me that I have zero control over anything. Autism didn't do it, people did.
>>
>>29716045
Oops, meant no prior education. Only a shitty high school diploma
>>
>>29715980
>implying I'm going to screen my grammar with a fine-toothed comb while posting on /r9k/
>implying a degree in English = a degree in grammar
>>
I really really want a gf, and what worries me is my "standards" have pretty much slid away to nothing, I'd be ok, infact, I'd prefer, a chubby slob of a gf who doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>29712585
I can't get a doctor to prescribe Ritalin. Adderall is completely illegal here and they're really strict about who to prescribe Ritalin to. I hear it's like god mode for getting things done, and I can't get anything done. Not sure if it's ADD or if I'm just lazy, but the end result is the same.

I'm even considering buying it illegally but I've never bought drugs so I'd rather it not have to come to that.
>>
>>29712585
Doctor isn't sure if I'm Depressed, Traumatized, Autistic or all three.

Getting motivated to do anything is hard.

I'm spending too much money on ganja.

#firstworldproblems
>>
Maybe facing a lawsuit against my university
>>
Having to resubmit my dissertation. I'm short on sleep and I'm losing my appetite.

yaaaaaaaay
>>
>>29712585
I'm inevitably going to be homeless in 10-15 years when my parents die because I cant function in society and there's no welfare in my country

Other than that Im doing very well though
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.