[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to say that I'm a Trump supporter in my Tinder profile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: donald-trump.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
I want to say that I'm a Trump supporter in my Tinder profile but I'm afraid it'll increase my chances of being murdered.
Is that a dumb worry?
>>
You'll be called a racist and to a white person this is worse than death.
>>
>>29712383
>supporting a TV personality to be your president

Yeah that is pretty stupid, you won't get murdered you just won't get any pussy.
>>
>>29712383
Depends on where you live

if you live in the south you'll get assaulted by spics waving mexican flags, like it happened recently

If you live in a liberal state, you'll get eggs thrown at you but not murdered

all globalists must die
>>
It'll increase your chances of being thought of as a dumb hick or edgy retard.
>>
>>29712417
>Trump is a multi-billionaire and a TV personality
>the TV personality part is the only one that matters to you
>>
>>29712383

As long as you're Chad it won't matter.
Some girls may even find it bold and attractive
>>
File: 181621880.jpg (120 KB, 381x294) Image search: [Google]
181621880.jpg
120 KB, 381x294
>>29712411
Racist girls are hot
>>
>>29712469
>you still somehow think that him being a multi-billionaire from an already wealthy family actually justifies his spot as a President and lead politician of a country

Why are Americans so stupid?
>>
>>29712383
Who cares what edgy Clinton supporters think. They are literally supporting a criminal. Just put your MAGA hat on your head as your profile pic. I do that and it gets me quite a few matches. Even results in the women messaging me first about my hat.
>>
>>29712383
Yeah thats dumb. If you say you support trump you are on the fast track to getting a trump supporting gf.
>>
>>29712383
>I want to say that I'm a Trump supporter in my Tinder profile
Is this bait? Why not talk about the color and consistency of your shits in your tinder profile.
>>
>>29712516
If he can turn a million into 10 billion, he can at least slightly fix our national debt
>>
>>29712557
Any person given one million dollars will be rich in the end no matter what, he just made a good investment and just ended up being stupid rich rather then rich.

>A MILLION DOLLARS
>SMALL LOAN

again, how people think this peanut brain is worthy if President is beyond me.
>>
>>29712625
If you voted for Obama at any point you have no way of justifying hating Trump. Obama's only previous leadership experience before president was leading 100 people in a defunct organization that had criminal charges against it. Trump has a lot more leadership then Obama ever did when hes running over 450 companies at once.
>>
>>29712625
I'd like to see you multiply your wealth by 4000
>>
>>29712625
>Any person given one million dollars will be rich in the end no matter what,
Not true at all. So many lottery winners go broke. So many people just can't handle their money. A million isn't much, all things considered.
>>
>>29712383
i'd murder anybody who'll come out like that

better start worrying
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-23-32-59-1.png (155 KB, 1158x1306) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-23-32-59-1.png
155 KB, 1158x1306
>>29712667
Dude are you serious? Running a private business has absolutely shit all to do with politics, Obama has been in politics well before his time as president.

>>29712700
Not to spend, if trump was given the money to spend he'd be broke to, but any one person with a millions dollars given to them just has to buy a few food business or other franchises then the money from there on out is free flowing.
>>
>>29712667
not him but I'm wondering

why do people keep bringing up his lack of competence/knowledge/experience? Is it just an argument to promote Hillary, or is it because he actually doesn't have the necessary knowledge/experience in politics?
>>
>>29712516
hey faggot, guess what
1 billion dollars is 1000x1 million
his net worth is ~ 45 billion
45000x1 million = 45 billion

he made 45000 times his loan
so don't give me that shit that he was "from a rich family"
i'm not supporting him, but that is a shitty argument.
>>
>>29712835
whoa calm down bud

it's actually 4.5
>>
>>29712835
Kek, he was able to take a risk because his dad would cover his ass even if he failed. Any nigger with a million dollars and a safety net can be rich.
>>
>>29712864
4.5 x 1 million is 4.5 million
>>
>>29712835
Do you not realize he inherited hundreds of millions from his dad, and that he would actually be worth MORE money if he had invested that inheritance in the S&P 500 instead of trying to be a businessman?

By working, he cost himself money

He's not a genius
>>
>>29712890
4.5 billion, so 4500, not 45000
>>
>>29712868
>any nigger with a guitar and a hat can become a billionaire
First of all that's retarded, second of all you're thinking like a boomer
>>
>>29712891
That doesn't make sense cause he's still rich dumbass, go fuck yourself with your anti-trump hate, I'm voting that man to be President and he's gonna make shit alright again.
>>
>>29712963
Are you saying if you were given a million dollars you wouldn't be rich? Fuck the unnecessary billions shit, yes or no would you be rich. Or are you confirming that you're that much of a dumbass that you wouldn't be able to make money off that.
>>
If there's one thing that gets girls wet it's talking about politics

WTF YOU THINKIN NIGGA THAT AIN'T GONNA GET YOU LAID GODDAMN DON'T HAVE A PROFILE AND MAKE YOUR PIC FUCCIN ATTRACTIVE. DUMB ASS BITCH. GIRLS DON'T GIVE A FUCK BOUT THAT STUPID SHIT. MAKE EM HORNY YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
>>29712999
Do you think everyone who's given a million dollars can become worth 4.5 billion and build as much as Trump did? You're naive as fuck if you think so
>>
>>29712999
If I were given a million dollars I would probably be doing alright, but there's no way I would have 4 billion
>>
>>29713053
Nice man you just completely ignored my post. So yeah you pretty much confirmed any one can be rich with a SMALL loan of ONE MILLION DOLLAR$. hop off his cock now and stop browsing /pol/ shitbrain.
>>
>>29713099
I'm not that guy I'm: >>29713098
>>
>>29713053
>>29713098
You guys are dumb, Donald Trump isn't actually the start of the Trump era, if you did some research on the man you'd know his father was extremely wealthy and passed on a lot of things to him. He says a small loan of a million dollars because in actuality his father gave him a ton more.
>>
>>29713099
I'm not ignoring anything. Your point is that people can get rich with one million dollars. My point is that being rich is not the same as being a businessman with an empire and having gotten richer to the point that Trump has

Trump is not perfect, but he's better than the other interventionist, pro white-guilt corrupt cunt
>>
File: trump.png (433 KB, 789x625) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
433 KB, 789x625
Look at me, look at me, driving and I won't stop
And it feels so good to be alive and on top

My reach is global, my tower secure
My cause is noble, my power is pure
>>
can someone please tell me why americans are so obsessed with politics
>>
>>29714961
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION MOTHERFUCKER

Plus the values of democracy and free speech are important in america
>>
File: mussolini.jpg (315 KB, 646x771) Image search: [Google]
mussolini.jpg
315 KB, 646x771
>>29712383
Would mentioning that I'm literally a fascist get me laid? Chicks dig masculine fascist guys right?
>>
>>29712383

>bringing politics onto a hookup app

it'll let girls know you're a sperg who should be avoided.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.