[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People think going trans will solve their problems Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: sure.jpg (28 KB, 307x329) Image search: [Google]
sure.jpg
28 KB, 307x329
>People think going trans will solve their problems

Every other week someone i've seen here or I know is set on becoming trans thinking it will help. Why is society turning us all into mutated monsters? We're doomed.
>>
>>29712264
It's just the way we were brn.
Id rather be edad than nota be a woman
>>
>People think going trans will solve their problems
lol trans folk get treated like shit
>>
>>29712264
some people do believe that, stupidly

it may, but only if you pass, probably

being perceived as a woman or looking convincingly like one would do wonders to get you preferential treatment in many different ways
>>
>>29712264
because today's society (schools, college, social media) teaches kids and young teenagers that they can cry and bitch until they get what they want without consequences. they are taught that they are the center of the universe and nobody is allowed to having an opposing opinion or criticism towards you. they basically lived a life of self entitlement and need their egos constantly stroke because they think that people want to know about their every decision in life
then they go out into the real world thinking that everyone is going to bow down to their every whim, until they see that the average person doesnt give two shits about them, and since they've been cradled all of their life they dont know how to react with it.
>>
>>29712264
>tfw some guy you know starts calling himself a demigirl and cossdressing/doing makeup
>tfw he still have facial hair
I mean, I get what people who just switch from one sex to another, it's pretty simple, but all that shit in between is ridiculous

>>29712597
>folk
Not saying you're the tumblr type, but why do tumblr types of "reformists" or whatever you the word "folk" so much?
>>
its part of the jewish agenda to feminize white men and let immigrants in their countries so they can have impregnate white women.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.