[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. I come here with an opportunity for you. I used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (514 KB, 808x1498) Image search: [Google]
image.png
514 KB, 808x1498
Hey robots.

I come here with an opportunity for you.

I used to be a robot too but I have infiltrated the normie world. I blend in with them and participate in their antics. I even acquired a gf. I will never forget my robot roots though. You guys kept me company during my dark times. It's only fair I return the favor.

If you guys have any questions about becoming a normie, feel free to ask. I will answer questions for the next few hours. We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
How do I get over the pain of being abandoned by my mother, father, and in general melt away the horrible horrible ice that has encapsulated my heart?
>>
dating apps: yes or no?
>>
>>29712209
That's a tough one man, I was never put in a situation like that. I guess what I would say to you is have hope in the world. Being redpilled all the time is fun on 4chan but doesn't really help in the real world. Enjoy the small victories and realize that it's really not worth to let things haunt you. We all have a short 80 or so years of life, might as well enjoy it. Not worth worrying about consequences. By that I mean don't worry what others think about you, not legallly (don't shoot up a school)
>>
How did you become a normie?
>>
>>29712231
It depends on your situation. I didn't because I was in an environment surrounded by opportunities (uni). If you aren't in any school or work environment where you can interact with much people, there is nothing wrong with making up for the lack of people on dating apps.
>>
is your gf a qtpie? what does she look like?
>>
how do you keep the facade

is it getting better, do you feel healthy now
>>
Hi there! So newfag here? 1st post

So how did u do it bro? No one talks to me no matter if i say hi w a smile or sit next to them in class or in general engages in the conversation with me. I even make sure to talk about something we hav in common to really talk but i literally always get the cold shoulder..... :( Even in mma class where we a spending hours w a partner no one wants to really talk or hang out.

Please. Even my bro and cousins dont like talking to me for some reason. Im a nice person i never do anything mean but that seems to just get me lonelyness.....

If u really did become a normie please share it bro.
>>
File: 1448107203369.jpg (47 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
1448107203369.jpg
47 KB, 500x342
Why do you think you're special and can come back and "help" robots here when the biggest reason most of us are robots is because we simply don't have the drive to better ourselves?
>>
did u become a full blown normie or just got his shit together.

there is a big difference you know
>>
File: 1Is5Ikjh.jpg (56 KB, 1024x911) Image search: [Google]
1Is5Ikjh.jpg
56 KB, 1024x911
You're a traitor.
>>
>>29712427
Not him

A traitor would gloat, not come and make a thread offering us to pick his brain
>>
>>29712341
It was a very fast process. A girl took interest in me for some reason. She is way out of my league and an absolute Stacy normie. But she liked me for some reason and I became a normie because of her. She introduced me to all her normie friends and normie activities. She didn't even care that I was a KV. She understood my inexperience and went slow with me and gave me experience.

When she introduced me to the normie world, I realized something. Robots and normies are the same. It's just the medium that is different. Robots use 4chan, normies use real life. They make the same edgy jokes and everything as you guys would.

My situation is rare so if that doesn't happen to you, I suggest that you just talk to people. Normies are accepting and really don't care what you look like. Basically all you need is personal hygiene. Involve yourself in their activities. It's easier than you think. Remember, all our paths to normiehood is unique so this stuff may or may not apply to you. The thing that applies to everyone though is that you gotta stop giving a fuck what people think. Normies respect people like that. That's easier said than done for some people.
>>
>>29712491
Lmao and how do you think you can help robots if your situation is unique, as you proclaim yourself.

The way I see it, it's impossible unless a normie accepts you into their social circle.
>>
>>29712358
Yes she is. She is a brunette with hazel eyes. She has nice boobies and butt. I love her. I don't want to post a pic though. You understand why.
>>
>>29712491
>It's easier than you think.

idk man, most robots are spergs who can't talk to people. That's why we hate the "be yourself" thing even if it makes sense to some degree
>>
>>29712382
It's honestly hard to keep up. I let my robot slip a few times and have gotten caught. The best thing i noticed was to pretend that me being awkward is actually just an act to be funny. When in reality I actually am awkward
>>
>>29712396
If all that you said is true then those people all sound like douchebags. Normies that deserve your attention aren't mean. Don't be discouraged by your experiences bro.

You're taking right steps by talking to people. It's gonna hurt your self esteem to get denied but eventually you're bound to find one person who will respond. Keep taking to that one person and let them be your guide to the normie world.

I believe in you.
>>
>>29712422
Speak for yourself man. When I was a robot here, I had the drive to improve myself and did it. There's no way I'm alone in that regard. If you don't to make it then suit yourself.
>>
>>29712423
Full blown normie. Parties, gf, friends. The whole nine yards
>>
>>29712312
That's it? Your only advice is to have hope in the world? Literally to just make myself feel better?
>>
>>29712605
Thanks man but the wait is literally killing me. Ive never had anyone in my life i consider a friend and my closest "friends" ended up betraying me or straight up left and stopped talking to me. I need some answers fast. Idk how much more i can take. The only reason im still alive is bc im to scared to kill myself. (sigh) literally begged for friends :(
>>
>>29712529
Isn't getting accepted into a normie social circle the whole point? You say it's the only way because it literally is. I won't lie to you mate. You just have to give yourself opportunities where a normie can take your hand and guide you
>>
>>29712650
holy fuck
i actually have a problem with nigger music and alchohol
>>
>>29712631

>>I had the drive to improve myself and did it.

Yeah. Exactly. That's why you're NOT a robot anymore.

We are. Because we don't have the motivation or drive to do what needs to be done. I'd wager at least 80% of the people on this board already know exactly what they need to do to fix their lives, they just aren't doing it.
>>
>>29712660
You can't force yourself. It's a gradual process. But you can recover from all your negative experiences. I imagine you see the world as a negative place because of them. You have to show yourself that is not all bad
>>
>>29712688
nigger music, yeah it sucks and I hate it
alcohol's not so bad if you take it slow, and it really is an acquired taste
>>
>>29712743
But I don't. I see the world as beautiful. So fucking beautiful. I think of the fact that there are something like 8 Billion humans, who think and feel, just like I do, and that they all have had, and are having, lives, having kids, lovers, great friends, experiencing the vast picture of it all, and it makes me feel so good, then I see myself, and I have none of it, and I have never had it, and I have no idea what it really feels like. I don't see the world as negative. Just my world.
>>
>>29712748
i kinda like fancy alchohol but not the shit vodka teens drink
my problem is that bars overprice shots
>>
>>29712682
Don't kill yourself man. I've been down that road. If you told me a year ago that I would be a normie, I would tell you to fuck off. A lot changes in a very short amount of time.

You have a better chance than most people on this board. You're actually taking the initiative and trying to better yourself unlike this depressing guy >>29712708 .

Keep at it bro. Don't be too hard on yourself when you fail. The people who give you the cold shoulder are dicks and don't deserve your company anyway
>>
>>29712688
I don't drink and the normies don't care. They actually like you more because you can be their designated driver. Also they might feel bad for always having you drive and you get thank you bjs
>>
>>29712792
You should be a writer man I actually teared up while reading that.

I'm sorry you see your world like that. You have been assigned a journey for your life and its goal is to find the beauty of your world. I truly believe that you will find it.

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>29712886
I-I wanted to be a writer when I was young. But that dream died.
>>
>>29712926
Bring that dream back to life. It could be what helps you most. I literally read your reply dozens of times. I think it's the best thing I've seen on this site
>>
>>29712971
Don't you lie to me, Anon.
are you serious though
>>
>>29713001
Yes I am. I saved your reply and I will look at it often to remind myself of you.
>>
>>29713029
That made me smile, Anon.
You're a nice guy.
>>
>>29712971
>>29713001
Friendly reminder: the overwhelming majority 95%+ of writers who complete at least one novel never make enough money to support themselves with it, and almost all of the money goes to the bestsellers. Globalization and information technology have made everything winner-take-all.
>>
>>29713196
thanks for reminding me why the dream died you utter piece of niceness and good, i love you
>>
>>29712170
so you are a cyborg? got any tips for finding a new job? I found out i am being let go next month, i work IT but so far I haven't got shit for interviews. I really dont want to go full robot.
>>
if any of the robots here would want to get off their ass and do something about it they would, but they dont want to, so they will die as kissless virgins with miserble 9/5 jobs while spending days watching tvshows/movies/videogames and browsing 4chan and crying like babies on here hoping one day a girl will fall from sky on their dick. if anyone wants to improve in life they have to do it on their own, others can just guide you... acquiring a gf is pretty easy if you are not an autistic shit so thats nothing to brag about.
>>
>>29712352
I am in uni and have trouble finding "opportunities". I am also fat, so these opportunities aren't really opportunities in the first place. I basically ask out any girl that talks to me, which is about 5 so far. What do I do other than exercising regularly which I am already doing?
>>
>>29713337
Don't listen to that guy brah. Don't worry about the money. Just follow your dream. I was serious about your reply being one of the best things I've seen on this site.
>>
>>29713527
Get a sense of humor. Normies love that shit
>>
>>29713527
its easy to make friends in uni, just do what you like just make friends with same intrests.
>>
File: Funny 26.jpg (74 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
Funny 26.jpg
74 KB, 750x421
>>29712170

Step by step how do you go about making friends and a girlfriend?

People just say generic stuff like "Just talk to people, etc.", but I haven't really tried any of these things so it's not simple for me. I need to know step by step how it goes so I don't unintentionally go autistic.
>>
>>29712396
Do you dress nice, smell bad, look good, have good posture, walk like a betafag, or walk confidently?
Your problem doesn't seem to be your personality because they aren't even giving that a chance to begin to talk to you. It's something about the way you look. After you seem approachable, then they will find out you're nice
>>
File: gondolainthelake.jpg (1 MB, 2310x1781) Image search: [Google]
gondolainthelake.jpg
1 MB, 2310x1781
>>29713577
You are nice. Have a comfy gondola for your good karma.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.