[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /handtrembles/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1273189312.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1273189312.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>showing a qt how to do something bc she asked me to help her and i'm submissive af
>hold a paper up, hand is literally shaking so bad that the paper is hard to read.
>rest my hand on the table and hope she didn't notice
>give up, and tell her to google it, and just walk off awkwardly

my hands are shaking a little right now, too
i hate myself
>>
>>29712008
c-cute
I want to hug you and to tell you that you're alright as you are
>>
>>29712031
leave r9k forever please
>>
>>29712008
I've been trying to get gud at guitars n shit and I play great practising. But if I open mic on teamspeak and try play the riff from Painkiller with harmonics thrown in I get shakey.

Performance anxiety is real.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.