[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Always wanted to be a police officer >Have a board interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1466878401402.jpg (322 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466878401402.jpg
322 KB, 1280x720
>Always wanted to be a police officer
>Have a board interview at the police department
>Never had an interview much less a job before
>30 minutes of interview questions like "What is your greatest strength?" "Why do you want to work for our department?"
>I'm probably going to blow my spaghetti all over the floor
I should just not show up shouldn't I?
>>
All police departments have hardcore nigger and roastie quotas, so it's next to impossible to become a cop as a white man, you'd to be a hyper-Chad with a law degree to have any realistic chance
>>
>>29711943
Cmon senpai you've had a lifetime of experience bullshiting retards on a chinese cartoon fan forum, this is the same skillset.
>>
>>29711943
>always wanted to be a police officer
literally why
>inb4 to kill niggers
>>
>>29711943
Nigger, if you've never even passed a taco bell interview you're gonna get eaten alive in a police interview.
>>
>>29711943
50% of life is just showing up.
Look at all the dumbfucks that do manage to become cops.
>>
File: 1465084136860.jpg (178 KB, 1905x1077) Image search: [Google]
1465084136860.jpg
178 KB, 1905x1077
>>29712070
I wish I could type my answers out senpai

>>29712089
I don't know why actually, I just do.

>>29712114
True, but they likely got there by recommendations many years ago. Most departments want college level education now
>>
>>29711943
The dropout rate for cop training is huge, so give up (dick).
>>29712089
>this
When you are the law you are indeed above it, but that's not worth the potential spiderweb a cop hater may eventually spin and you get caught in. I suppose it depends on where you live though, and usually it's a blind in one eye kinda thing more than trapped in a dungeon kinda thing, but that'll change the way the world, Murika anyway, is going. The prisons are too full. Way too much civil unrest.
>>
>>29712045
oh shut the fuck

White Chad is the luckiest man in the world

Nobody hates you in real life cause you're white

It's cause you're autistic
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.