[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents sent me to Canada for a week on vacation >stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>parents sent me to Canada for a week on vacation
>stay inside browsing 4chan on phone

So what else can a robot do in Vancouver? I already shot some guns in a range
>>
>>29711941

Why the fuck would you vacation in vancouver? That sounds like a terrible idea.
>>
>>29711962
A family friend lent us an apartment here so now I must do something besides sit on my ass shitposting
>>
go to a punk rock show those guys are like the robots of the music scene they will accept you
>>
>>29712122
Where in the city? fellow vancouverfag here.
>>
actually in vancouver too, go to Stanley park
>>
>>29712122

On a scale of 1-10 how Chinese are you?
>>
>>29711941
>americunt goes on vacation
>still just can't put down the guns

Alright what's your guys fetish with guns?
>>
File: 1467123143604.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1467123143604.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>29711941
Nothing Canada is a shit country with nothing to do its like Australia big, Mostly uninhabitable, and full of Sjws. The only thing you can do is drink and shitpost
>>
>>29712348
Canada has even better gun laws than the US, they're fun to shoot
>>
>>29711941
Go out on a boat trip.
>>
>>29712199
Shame I missed Blink 182 a few days ago to relive old times.

>>29712234
South Kitsilano, near Yew and 4th. Let's do this senpai.

>>29712348
They're big black and phallic, why do you think?
>>
>>29712322
2/10 I like animus and Berserk

>>29712386
FUG :DDD

>>29712273
That's a good idea m8. Thanks. Thought about exploring a nearby Abandoned Insane Asylum but apparently it's patrolled now.
>>
>>29712566
>South Kitsilano, near Yew and 4th.
LAWL. Airbnb? I used to live at 2nd between Yew and Arbutus.
>>
>>29711941
go to seattle
>>
Smoke weed dood XDXD !!!
>>
Shit all. I don't know how much money you brought with you but it's not enough. You could ride the train. Maybe take the bus through Hastings and check out the junkies. That's pretty much it if you don't have a load of money.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.