[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys, I'm really starting to reach my breaking point,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (830 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
830 KB, 750x1334
So guys, I'm really starting to reach my breaking point, the loneliness is really starting to fuck with me.

I've been thinking maybe I should just give something like Tinder a try, I hate the idea of it but I'm desperate and I feel like I have nothing to lose.

I have no experience with women, not even on a social level, I know I have nothing to offer them and can't compete with anyone other guy on those apps, but I've been thinking...what if I just admit on my profile that I'm a virgin loser that has never been with a girl. Do you think if I just come clean I may get some pity matches? Are women at all interested in finding a pure untarnished mate the same way that men are? I'm decent looking but balding and overweight, I don't have a job or education either, I feel so inadequate that I'm terrified of even trying to find a relationship, but what if I try to go and use that to actually set myself apart from the sea of Chads?
>>
no, online dating shit like tinder and okc and pof will just make you feel bad or make you hate women or most likely both
>>
>>29711837

I know this is the most likely result but I'm so desperate I don't know what else to do, I lack the discipline for wizardhood
>>
>>29711897
1. go completely bald
2. be driven insane by loneliness
3. blaze of glory
>>
>>29711809
It's really interesting how painfully lonely everyone on this board is.

>Water, water, everywhere...
>>
>>29711809
Dude, go for it. Ask /soc/ to help you work with what you have and get a good profile, and go out there. Absolutely do not disclose any depressing robot shit though.
>>
>>29712017

I feel like with this approach though I'd just be ignored, and there's no way I could keep up the charade in person for long, it would become immediately obvious that I am a huge loser
>>
>>29712094
>it would become immediately obvious that I am a huge loser
honestly, it would. girls have excellent radar for losers. trust me, I know from experience.
>>
>>29712017
Dude it's all about the face.

I have two shitty mirror selfies in my bathroom where I'm wearing my bed clothes and my hair is uncombed and a bio that says "I'm into soccer, lifting, reading, and running. Attending [college]." I have 48 matches. If you're good looking you're set. OP's not bad at all.
>>
>>29711809
The self pity shit never works. Especially on an app like tinder which is as vain as you can get. No one wants to hear that shit. You can still be honest. Post a pic, describe yourself and see what happens. I don't get why you wanna let them know how depressed you are right off the start.

Despite what you see in movies no one wants a fixer upper. Virginity is fine I think but no one wants a so called "pure" man.

But just to say, even though you haven't posted a lot. Seems like you want what everyone wants here. Not sex but love. Fuck tinder. But perhaps a different dating site might be okay.
>>
>>29712094
There are huge loser and/or ugly girls on Tinder too. Talk with them, build your confidence, hit up /fit/ to start improving yourself, go from there.
>>
>>29711809
That's not a bad idea. Tinder gives you practice when it comes to women, not even kidding.
>>
>>29712174
Well fuck you Chad douche.
>>
>>29712174

I can handle the face part, but well, that's all I got.
I never even leave my house, all my interests are nerd shit that girls don't care about, or only pretend to care about for attention.

Surely there's more to it than a halfway decent picture of myself?
>>
>>29712192

I feel like you're right, do you have any suggestions for alternatives to Tinder, maybe where I might find more understanding women?
>>
>>29712238
Pretend you're into normie shit. Say I like music, I like hiking, I like going for runs, I like photography, I like travelling, I like writing stories, etc.

Depending on where you are you can find some girls into anime and shit like that.
>>
>>29712272
OKC is fine. Its simply very popular so you'll prob have lots of people around your area. They even have questions like, "Are you a virgin?" in your profile. Which you can simply click yes and leave it at that.

>>29712274
I also agree with this guy. Pretend you have interests you probably don't. Only try and make them believable to how you look as a person. If you are over weight I wouldn't put running and hiking as a hobbie lol.
>>
>>29711897
Become less fat. At least cut you hair close in a Jason Statham way. Get a job, possibly considering military or a trade school, depending on age. Learn to wear a mask and lie in social interactions.
>>
>>29711809
A lot of them will make fun of you. I've been mocked on Tinder for simply misunderstanding something some snarky bitch said. But if you don't let it get to you, maybe you might find someone. Probably a 320-pound retard, but hey, someone.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.