[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are no women who would see your virginity as a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10
File: 1454304237449.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1454304237449.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>there are no women who would see your virginity as a good thing
>a girl will never delight at the idea of being your first
>it is something you will have to actively hide if you ever want a gf
>>
>be virgin
>have my chance
>dick stays soft because i'm nervous as hell and shaking

it only gets worse
>>
>>29711772

Yeah, but get lucky one time and you no longer have to dance around the topic for the rest of your life.
>>
My younger sister is 23 and all of her friends know I am a KV at 28.

When they're ever around they walk on egg shells around me, afraid to offend me, and talk to me like a child. They still hug and kiss me, and talk to me really nice and friendly.

I wonder what they really think.
>>
>there are no women who would see your virginity as a good thing

Mormon women?
>>
>>29711873
Deep down even they hate it
>>
>tfw only girl you talk to in high school pledges to take your virginity if you still have it by 22
>bring it up out of the blue a few months before your 22nd birthday
>"Wtf anon! That's disgusting. I never said that"

Why live?
>>
>>29711828

At least they don't openly mock you, most likely they think you're pathetic but are decent enough to not outright say it in front of you
>>
Why do men think this
I'd prefer a virgin guy desu
but he also has to be Adam Lanza
>>
>>29711819
Having less than 5 partners after 20 is worse than being a straight up virgin.
>>
>>29711772
I'm a girl (believe me or not idc) and if a guy was otherwise desirable then him being a virgin would only be a plus.
>>
>>29711949
It always needs a qualifier, virgins are only "good" if they meet some secondary fetish

This is how low women think of them
>>
>>29712284
What do you mean by them meeting a secondary fetish?
>>
>>29712283

I believe you, will you take my virginity senpai?
>>
>>29712525
I said "if they're otherwise desirable"
>>
>>29712500
>It's okay if they're a virgin BUT they have to look a certain way/be Chad-like/be willing to get cucked/etc
>>
>>29712606

I'll make your dreams AND your memes come true though :^)
>>
>>29711796
fuck i thought i was the only one
but i wasnt THAT nervous, i was really drunk and had taken some benzos, idk if that matters
>>
>>29712614
So what? Are you not allowed to have more than one ideal trait in a man? I don't think that the only "good" virgins are those who meet my standards. What, am I supposed to be attracted to every virgin?
>>
>>29712640
>hear that virgins cum too fast
>think "hey if I fap I can last longer!
>Later that night...
>with drunk female roommate who was just dumped, this is my chance, she is begging me to fuck her
>"Brb let me wash up"
>Jizz in the toilet
>Start making out
>We get naked
>my dick is tiny and flaccid
>does not react to her hand at all
>"Let's try again some other time"
>Go to sleep mad

>She gets back with her ex the next day and there's never another time

That was the only chance I'll ever get. Fuck.
>>
File: ran.jpg (503 KB, 942x939) Image search: [Google]
ran.jpg
503 KB, 942x939
Is this where I turn in my application for a GF?
I'm 5'8 and I look like a skinhead.
I like watching DEEP anime and playing difficult rpgs.
>>
File: childcareprofessionalism.jpg (642 KB, 1285x1000) Image search: [Google]
childcareprofessionalism.jpg
642 KB, 1285x1000
>>29712284
>came here to post that a virgin would be good
>but only with a shota-ish qualifier

Touche, nine-k
>>
>>29712842
Why can't something like that happened to me fuckkkkkk minus the flaccid part
>>
>>29712912
you guys are sexually messed up if you think that in order to like virgins you have to be a pedophile
>>
>>29712952
Why on earth would I have any interest in a normal-ish looking adult male that hasn't had sex?

The only good thing about virginity is its association with purity and youth, which is always relevant to women but only applies to males when they are young and cute.
>>
>>29712952
If you're a man, you kind of are forced to be, as there are no female virgins over 13 or so.

But the only women who like virgins are, in fact, pedophiles, not because they like virgins but because the people they like are generally virgins.
>>
>>29713046
desu most women who like shotas want them to be virgins. the thrill of being their first and taking their card is a form of power and dominance.
>>
>>29713046
you can't actually believe that, right? I think virginity if fine with a guy because it's kind of sweet and they'll probablly be more appreciative
>>
>>29713095
okay so girls who like sh0ta like virgins, it doesn't mean that girls who like virgins like sh0ta
>>
Being a girl's first is overrated. What counts is being her _last_.
Think about it.
> get pure gf
> her first guy
> she's inexperienced as fuck which is cute but gets old very fast
> based on the new experiences she figures she doesn't like you as much as she thought at first
> wants to make more """experience""" with different people (i.e. fuck some Chads)
> you sit at home drinking your brains out because she'd rather have Chad cock than cuddle with you

> get experienced gf
> she knows what she wants
> she knows how to work your cock
> she knows what to expect and doesn't leave your ass
> you're automatically better than the 5 guys she had before you, because she left them for you

Objectively the best thing would be to be her first, let her fuck some other dudes and have her come back to you (making you objectively better than them because now she could compare you to the others). But that's essentially cucking yourself because she's cheating on you except you know she is and don't do a thing about it. Personally, I don't think I can cope with that.
>>
>>29713095
But that's a tie in, they aren't actually attracted to virginity by itself, only when it's attached to underage boys

>>29713129
Said no actual woman ever, all of them want to play nice and claim "no, I totally am fine with virgins" but when they're actually in bed with one their pussy is drier than the sahara. The "virgin hunter" is a sexual fantasy for virgin men.
>>
>>29712842
That's why you jerk off a few hours beforehand you idiot.
>>
>>29713129
>they'll probablly be more appreciative
As a woman who took my current long-term bfs virginity that wears off very quickly. He was 21 when he lost it and was also a fat fuck. He's thin and handsome now but was a mess at the time.

If anything its a liability because men feel like failures for having only one sexual partner. My bf is constantly talking about how he would like an open relationship and all that because he feels like he missed out now that he is pushing 30. He has been monogamous so far and is emotionally devoted to me but I can't blame him for being a man with desires and will not be surprised if he eventually acts on it and cheat on me which is why I refuse to marry him.

He likes to make snarky comments anytime he sees a hot girl and is angling to make me bi or open to poly but I am not having it. I said he is free to sleep with whomever he wants but I wont be a cuck and infidelity is something I will immediately pack my bags and never talk to him again over.
>>
>>29713208
If you're not her first, you've already been cucked.
>>
>>29713241
>said no woman ever
I'm saying it right now.. I bet it's not even that uncommon. "virgin hunter" sounds creepy though.

idk why a girl wouldn't like the idea of assuming the role of the sexy girl the protagonist in some college movie loses his virginity to
>>
>>29713285
Wrong, you're cucking the guys she was with beforehand because it's beyond your control whom she sleeps with before you meet her; whereas you have indirect control over her partners AFTER you meet her (by keeping her and being the only partner she has from then on).
>>
File: wiz.png (133 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
wiz.png
133 KB, 500x282
5 more years and I become a wizard. I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>29713208
>you're automatically better than the 5 guys she had before you, because she left them for you
kek,
yeah and the next guy is gonna be better then the previous 6
>>
>>29713313
This what literal cucks actually believe.
>>
>>29713277
The fuck? You seriously won't let the man experience other women? I'm amazed he's been loyal to you this long. It isn't right for a guy to only have one partner.

If he was the only guy you ever slept with, you'd be itching to try Chad's cock, don't lie. He obviously cares about you and you're taking add car advantage of him.
>>
>>29713298
>idk why a girl wouldn't like the idea of assuming the role of the sexy girl the protagonist in some college movie loses his virginity to

because they'd rather be the girl the all-american football player gives the dick to

no girl wants to have to teach or be "understanding" or "patient" with someone, they want a guy who instantly knows how to fuck them
>>
>>29713298
>idk why a girl wouldn't like the idea of assuming the role of the sexy girl the protagonist in some college movie loses his virginity to
because women are selfish and only care about themselves
>>
>>29713277
Surprised I never took this into account, good argument. It's a shame things have to be this way.

I'm sorry about your bf, I respect that you would leave him for good if he cheated on you, sounds like you should dump him now though
>>
>for some reason blur out I'm a virgin to Stacey
>how can you still be virgin goes on a rant of me being a loser wasting my time
>go to a different department see to some girls anon have a girlfriend no virgin
>awww anon that is cute I'll find a girl
>I found that girl a Stacey or below
>feel puzzled on girls feel on me
>>
>>29711772
No it's not. Just don't bring it up. If she asks about it tell her the truth, in the end they'll only care if you fuck them now
>>
>>29713298
I'm the girl who posted >>29713277
and I can state that only predator dominant women with a fetish of some sort would want a vrigin bf. Whether than be shota or some other femdom thing I couldnt say but virginity for virginity sake is only possible if there is some misconception about fidelity and abadnonment i.e. "if I am his first he won't ever leave me or cheat on me" which isn't true at all and is once again a secondary consideration.

Virgin women is a biologically imperative for marriage for human males for issues of paternity and cohesive social units. Being okay with sluts is a conditioned response that IMO isn't ever working well because men have just moved to pump-and-dump if Alpha and pure 2-D if Beta
>>
>>29713391
Bullets out safety off
>>
>>29713329
>>29713330
Hey I'm not saying it's objective truth but it's a way of thinking that can help you cope with the thought. Chances are you won't find a virgin gf at 30 unless she's batshit crazy (I mean, crazier than normal girls) so it's either spend the rest of your life alone or take what you can get and deal with the fact that she's taken a total of several miles of cock before you added a few inches to it.
>>
>>29712283
i can get on board. i don't like the idea of a guy who's been with a ton of women.
>>
>>29713369
The all-american football player is always a shallow asshole though, never been interested.

I think it's sweet that he wouldn't really know what he's doing, if he was embarrassed it would just show that he cared how I felt. Most women don't even orgasm during sex so who cares if he's not good or not.
>>
>>29713343
>not getting cuckqueened
>somehow taking advantage

I was a virgin when I met him, I had just turned 18 and he pursued me for months before I agreed to date him. I have offered to have amicable break-ups over this issue many times and he always turns into a blubbering mess and says he doesn't want to sleep with anyone and its all a joke.

I personally am not comfortable being with someone who cheats on me, sorry if that makes me a monster.
>>
>>29713408
I think you're really just assuming shit about me now, I'm not a predator of any sort, I'm still young myself, and I don't have any abandonment issues.

Can you not just enjoy something different without being some kind of freak? jeez
>>
>>29713453
yeah, doesn't it just make sense that a guy who's been with a lot of women wouldn't find it to be very meaningful?

guys often assume that women are overly emotional and sentimental/romantic so how is it so hard to believe that you wouldn't want sex to be important for the guy too?
>>
>>29713467
>The all-american football player is always a shallow asshole though, never been interested.
Same here. I blame people like this for everything that happens in the world.
>>
>>29713493
Sorry anon I assumed you were older than him and had been around the block like 99.999% of women
Your boyfriend's an asshole. Taking your virginity is a worth more than sleeping with a dozen slutty Stacies.
>>
>>29711949
We meet again, lanzaposter.
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>29713493
Is it possible he's just sexually frustrated because you don't have sex enough and he's trying to make you jealous so you'll initiate more? Even if he's Chad on the outside he probably still has a lot of internalized beta.
>>
>>29713467
>The all-american football player is always a shallow asshole though, never been interested.

Until he talks to you and suddenly you "accidentally" end up swallowing his cum, right?
>>
>>29713450
So instead of of rambling about random bullshit, you ramble on about useless bullshit.
>>
>>29713467
>I think it's sweet that he wouldn't really know what he's doing
Not falling for this one again
>>
>>29713535
>so how is it so hard to believe that you wouldn't want sex to be important for the guy too?

because women don't care how sex is for the guy and aren't overly emotional and sentimental for anything that isn't themselves
>>
>>29713646
you didn't even try here, did you? I'm not gonna sit here and try and prove to you that I'm not attracted to chads, because I know that I'm not attracted to them

you've obviously got some serious issues if you WANT women to hate you and fuck chad every single time. you probably just want to blame the fact that YOU can't get laid on all women wanting one specific kind of guy
>>
>>29713709
and same goes for >>29713679 and >>29713708
>>
>>29713709
Don't worry, you'll end up dating your own version of Chad
>>
>>29713620

Nah we have a lot of sex, especially for being together so long. I make him cum almost everyday and penetration is usually no fewer than every 2-3 days. Its not a matter of frequency its just psychologically he feels like he isn't "man" enough and has a lot of hang ups about it. I don't think it is even that he really feels like fucking random women, it would probably stress him out if it actually happened by psychologically he feels that its "natural" for him to have more partners to validate his self-worth, especially if he and I break up.

It doesn't help that he a fedora libertarian anti-traditional type that buys into the anto-marriage pro-poly meme. Ironically he has asked me to marry him a couple of times in desperation to prove that he is faithful to me, but I am not going to take advantage of his insecurity and desperation in his moment of weakness when both of us would end up regretting it.
>>
>>29713744
by that logic anybody who's in a happy relationship is dating "their own version" of chad or stacey
>>
>>29713757
Yep, it's what this board refuses to accept
>>
>>29711828
They think you're a real manchild. A 12 year old in a 28 year olds body. They literally think you're a child.

Either that or they think you're about to shoot up some place and the hugs and kisses will make you spare them, idk.
>>
>>29711873
Don't listen to the other guy, he's memeing.

With that said, shopping for a Mormon wife without a religious mission under your belt and an active membership (hope you like 3+ hours of church attendance every week) is like hanging a big sign around your neck that says "NOT HUSBAND MATERIAL, DO NOT MARRY."

You become ineligible for a religious mission as a single man after age 25, so you better get ready to invite Mormon Jesus into your life pretty soon.

P.S. Get a well paying job too, because if you don't want 5 kids at the very least your wife is going to look at you worse then any slut has looked at your virginity.
>>
To Anyone who has self pity. Let me tell you my story...

>be me, freshman in high school
>qt girl takes pics of herself on my phone(not nudes btw)
>Tell her Im gonna delete them
>she practically screams no and gets slightly red
>autistic self can't see that she likes me
>eventually she moves on

>Couple of weeks ago, I hit up a girl to come hang out on a Friday night
>pretty sure she likes me
>Tells me that she can't go because of work
>Tell her to hit me up anytime she wants to hang out
>She says that she will
>Expect her to text me on sunday or the next week
>Still haven't gotten a response

Why does God enjoy fucking with me?
>>
>>29714362
what relevance does this have to the thread? attention whore
>>
File: Unknown.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
4 KB, 225x225
>>29714407
my bad thought i was in a feel thread. I'll see myself out
>>
>>29714466
kek at least you're a good sport
>>
>>29714497
And I got dubs :)
>>29714466
>>
We live in a golden age where governments haven't fully regulated online expression as being part of a permanent personal record as legitimate as what people say act and do IRL and vision recognition and machine learning algorithms can't quite yet classify specific memes as suicidal ideation

How does it feel to have wasted a golden age of unregulated internet? In 20 years I bet most countries will force you to sign in under your real name to even gain access to internet, no matter what you're doing online
>>
Are there any women who are actually attracted to virginity? I mean sexually attracted.
>>
>>29714587
what do you mean by sexually attracted? like as opposed to what
>>
>>29714587
Maybe pedophiles. But they only want shota chad
>>
>>29714582
If my country goes in that direction, that is the first thing I will get off my lazy ass and protest in person.
>>
>>29714695
As opposed to "I''ll tolerate a virgin but only if he's attractive/rich/famous/powerful
>>
>>29715418
>attractive
most people are only sexually attracted to someone if they find them attractive..
>>
My ex bf was a virgin and it didn't bother me at all - like he knew what to do with his dick so like wtf??? don't matter if the sex is good. communication is the key - if bf/gf acts like they know everything and don't have a clue, that's where the shitty sex starts
>>
>>29715534
Gays get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29714587
There are threads for that on /soc/ all the time. There are actually girls who enjoy taking guys' virginities.
>>
>>29716218
Only hot Chads. No femanon would take a fat robot's.
>>
>>29716244
Not even fat robot, just a robot in general

>>29716218
I assume it's all catfishing and the thread is 99% guys
>>
>>29716244
Obviously not a fat smelly robot. But there are actually decent-looking robots who are just socially retarded. They could get lucky if they tried /soc/ virgin threads.
>>
>You're a virgin?!

Compliment because it's shocking I could somehow still be a virgin, or an insult in the form of "Oh my god he's a virgin ewww"
>>
>>29716314
It's not virginity that's the turnoff. It's the reason why he is - most likely the guy has something seriously wrong with him.
>>
>>29711828
I feel ya.
My sister's friends come over a lot, and they all know I've never been with a girl.
They were also talking to me like a fucking child even though I'm older until I called them out on it.
>>
>My /r9k/ gf said she wouldn't have contacted me if my little chart thing said that I wasn't a virgin.

>we took each others virginity

Lol get fucked kid

Also replicated her in AA2
>>
>>29711772
Some girls find virginity cute and some are virgin and prefer virgins themselves. Where did you get it from that girls don't like virgin guys? Are you delusional or something?
>>
Well no shit, dude's virginity is useless. The sooner you drop it the better if you want a gf.
>>
File: the_edgemaster.jpg (123 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the_edgemaster.jpg
123 KB, 640x480
>>29711828

> When they're ever around they walk on egg shells around me, afraid to offend me, and talk to me like a child.

>>29718117

> They were also talking to me like a fucking child even though I'm older until I called them out on it.

I have a college degree, a beard, and drink liquor legally yet there are still some normies who refuse to share "dirty" memes or jokes with me just because I'm a virgin.

They honestly say stuff like "I can't show this to you, it wouldn't be appropriate," after showing it to everyone else at the table.

Really one of the few downsides I've come across... maybe they think they're "sheltering" me but I've seen 1000x worse things here and look at porn every day (just for a short time to choke the chicken tho). It's the virgin-phobes who are the sheltered ones kek.
>>
File: 542785674239657846596478291.jpg (33 KB, 565x575) Image search: [Google]
542785674239657846596478291.jpg
33 KB, 565x575
>only with one woman sexually
>become bf/gf in uni
>lose virginity to each other
>slowly reveal to each other we have what would be considered odd sexual interests and fetishes
>get married
>tfw wife and I now live a sexual double life
>act like just a normal couple in public
>being around other people and knowing what we'll do this evening and they have no fucking idea turns me the fuck on
>randomly get my nob on in social situation and have to excuse myself
>>
>>29719650
>I can't show this to you, it wouldn't be appropriate
Holy shit, I get that too, it's like they think we've litereally stopped aging and need to be sheltered or some shit. It's crazy.
>>
>>29711772
>>a girl will never delight at the idea of being your first
My hot, mid 20s, female therapist said she thought it was romantic that her bf was a virgin. I am completely aware that she most likely only said because thats what I wanted to hear.
>>
File: sideways distorted rage pepe.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sideways distorted rage pepe.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>29719701

Yeah, I mean, I have seen gore and nudity first hand on a regular basis (in a medical field) alongside these same people, look and (mostly) act like a grown man and yet they think some picture or meme should be withheld because I'm a virgin and would "supposedly" be shocked, disturbed, or offended at what is probably just risque normie humor? I doubt I'd bat an eye at anything less than hardcore torture/snuff or CP after years on reddit and the chans, so it just makes me rage.

It's not like I'm some huge moralfag either, I've made jokes about satanic stuff and normie-tier sexual jokes around them as well which should indicate that I'm not some kind of turbo-Mormon who would be offended by that stuff.
>>
>>29716547
This is why I dont date sluts, too. There is obviously something seriously wrong in their mind.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.