[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my "good" friend was kind of a dick and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465175797190.jpg (48 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465175797190.jpg
48 KB, 960x960
So my "good" friend was kind of a dick and I don't know what to do. I'm a beta faggot so I don't know where to draw the line. I'm guessing it's not here though.. Anyway he told me he had a ticket to an edm show and told me he'd hold onto it for me and that we'd go together. The show is today but last night he sent me a text telling me I should buy my own ticket. Now my roommate has invited my two exes (who are now in a relationship together btw) along with all of their friends over to my house to get ready for it and I'm stuck in my room drunk and high hating life waiting for dominos. I don't really know where I was going with this, I just don't have any real friends to talk to.
>>
Tell him how you honestly feel.
>>
>>29711699
this pic is so funny

what's the story behind it?
>>
>>29711699

I had something similar happen to me. Except the ditched me the morning we were supposed to go, didn't wake me up.

I went anyways.
>>
kid you are faded and about to eat pizza and i bet your fucking parents are paying for all of this. the fact that you aren't satisfied because someone you know is gonna have more fun than you is pathetic.

u deserve to get cucked because you need to learn. you deserve all the pain you feel because you're such a faggot that does not know how nice you have it.
>>
>>29711924

oh boy.

Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>29711832

Mostly institutionalized racism in modern America
>>
>>29711764
I did, he hasn't texted me back and I don't think he will to be honest.
>>29711867
Yea it's kinda shitty when people you call friends tell you to fuck off, or forget about you. I'd do what you did but there's only one 18+ ticket online and it's $189... so what'd you end up saying to him once you saw him again?
>>29711832
No clue what the story is man but I dig it too.
>>29711924
As for your arrogant ass you need to quit assuming so many things. I bet you're a real joy to be around bud. By the way I paid for the pizza/pot/liquor and the roof over my head too but still nice try.
>>
>>29712030

>so what'd you end up saying to him once you saw him again?
>him

There was a couple of em in that circle of friends.

I didn't say anything at first. They came and asked me what I did with my weekend after everyone was home. I told them I just went by myself after they ditched me in the morning, and stayed with friends in calgary (I've made a few over the years, despite never living there.)

That said everything that needed to be said, really. They scrambled for excuses as to why they didn't wake me up, which certainly made me smirk. I just told them they were full of shit and their guilt wasn't my problem, and to stop feeding me bullshit.

The best message you can ever send to those types of people is you don't need them. And I didn't.

If people continually disrespect and toss you to the side, you should never hesitate to do the same.
>>
Definitely, definitely take his life.
>>
>>29712311
My bad, them, like I said I'm slightly fucked up. That's good advice though. It's what I needed to hear. Fuck em... I really don't get why there's so many shitty people around.
>>
File: 1444183646883.jpg (509 KB, 780x1901) Image search: [Google]
1444183646883.jpg
509 KB, 780x1901
>>29712455

It's a gray area, and don't take my advice too literally-- as behaviour you should emulate. It won't work for you. Maybe you shouldn't say 'fuck em' just yet.

'the thing to do' is always a grey area, and should be approached thoughtfully.

If this is a first time, I wouldn't take it personally, coming from your acquaintance. The truth is, the average person is always being pulled in six ways at once. We all obligate ourselves and become obligated to others, manipulate and be manipulated-- who is to blame? we're slaves to our instincts, desires, and emotions.

There's some pretty awesome people out there who handle it well, though! don't let this slight dictate your search for good friends, my friend. There's plenty of bro's out there, looking forward to the magic of true friendship, even if they haven't realized it yet.

I used to think people were shitty too, at your age. but you'll come to learn that it's much more complicated than that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.