[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT SEX NO MATTER HOW MUCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1461387200308.gif (182 KB, 501x675) Image search: [Google]
1461387200308.gif
182 KB, 501x675
I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT SEX NO MATTER HOW MUCH I MASTURBATE

HOW DO I TRICK A GIRL INTO HAVING SEX WITH ME??

I look like a beta and have really low self confidence. Please give me tips and advice on how to get a girl to have sex with me.
>>
>>29711316

theres no trick

just be yourself
>>
>>29711316

That .gif always makes me kek.
>>
>>29711316

It helps to stop being a teenager.
>>
>>29711316
Roofies.

Not original, wow, what a surprise.
>>
The magician hypnotizes an assistant and commands them to recline on a table or couch. The assistant is then fully covered with a cloth and levitated under the cloth. The form of the assistant is still visible while levitating. Moments later, the assistant slowly floats down. As the magician pulls off the cloth, the assistant vanishes instantly. The assistant sometimes reappears in a different location, often in the audience.
>>
>>29711397
I'm 21 and have never had sex, but I suddenly feel like I need to and it can't be that hard to get a girl to have sex with you.
>>
The longer I live the more I feel like rape is ok

Women purposely only fuck Chads and we're all left out in the cold. Its time to show that confidence and dominance women like talking about so much by smacking her around some and fucking her senseless behind a dumpster
>>
>>29711431
Naw, there has to be a way to get girls to have sex with you without resorting to violence
>>
>>29711429

You're peak horny between 16 and like 23. I was being a dick, but what I mean is to give it time and actually be grateful. When you get older it's going to be hard to even keep that libido up. Embrace it while you have it buddy.
>>
>>29711316

Fuck a very, very ugly fat woman. Have sex done.
>>
>>29711933

That doesn't count. That's like saying "you're hungry? Shove these pine cones in your mouth! Problem solved."
>>
>>29711493
Most Chads beat women. I bet you know some girl close to you that was beaten by Chad, I can imply women actually likes this trait.
>>
>>29711316
Try for a beta female. Look for a dorky one who has no friends and wears clothes that are too big, give her attention and she will fuck you
>>
>>29712119
Except those women don't exist. They all have bfs/husbands.
>>
>>29711431
Women get to make their own decisions same as you. This also means that you can't be held down against your will and forcefully pegged in the ass.
>>
>>29712142
They do exist and are looked past because they don't wear makeup and just want to seep into the background
>>
All jews must die
>>
>>29711316
Lemme guess, you aren't white are you?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.